Season 22 Weekly Interwiews #1

Season 22 Weekly Interwiews #1

Postby Vidalo » May 6th, 2018, 12:47 pm

Hello everyone, I'm glad to announce the beginning of "Weekly Interviews" :thumbup:

The concept is very simple: do interviews with the captain or a player of a team to collect his impressions about gamedays on the past week and/or various events that have recently occurred in his team or in the community like FunCup, new signings, HCL and so on. It won't replace Previews don't worry ;)

In stores every Sunday !

We begin the first one with Mish, QuickSwans' captain !

Vidalo: "Hello Mish ! How are you today ?"

Mish: "Hey, I'm fine and you ? :D"

Vidalo: "I'm great too thanks ! We didn't see you in Pre season Cup KO-Stage, what went wrong ?"

Mish: "We have new players in the team, so I think we are missing team play, and of course we are doing little mistakes. Also the group was kinda hard.

Vidalo: "Which teams did you have in the group ?"

Mish: "Skins, Bullets, Blue Panthers."

Vidalo: "That's a pretty balance group tbh. Is that a good thing for you and your team to switch to HTML ?"

Mish: "I don't think so because the whole team prefer Flash, but I think in HTML we are playing good."

Vidalo: "We saw some movements in your team recently with departures but also great signings especially Yannex or Isco, can you explain what role will they play in QS ?"

Mish: "In the end of last season we lost some players like Gimenez, kot, KROL or Alekos, so that's why we singed new players like Skinny, Ashléy and of course Isco and Yannex (joined yesterday). Isco is main DM and Yannex is AM."

Vidalo: "Last season you had a great defense with only conceding 27 goals, but unfortunatly you didn't score many goals... Did you work to improve your attack this season ? Do you think the isreaelish duo can make the difference today ?"

Mish: "We had problems this whole season with our positions like am/st so we changed some players but it didn't work. For this season I think our attack is solid and good and it's not only about isrealish duo.. We have 3 Israelish in the team and Allen is good and because Yannex joined he must play ST and thanks god he is amazing, and of course Anddy/Pele are ready for comeback !"

Vidalo: "Good 6th place in the table last season, do you expect to be higher this season ? What will be your aim ?"

Mish: "Last season we wanted to stay in div1, and for this season with this squad, we are ready for title nothing more !"

Vidalo: "First match against The Greys, is it a good opponent to value your level this season ?"

Mish: "We have nice upcoming fixtures because first match is vs TG 3rd match is vs AB and 5th match is vs KE, this teams are for me best + Chimera right now in first division."

Vidalo: "Do you think you can be able to fight those teams for title race ?"

Mish: "Yes and we will win :)"

Vidalo: "Thanks for your time and good luck for the season Mish see you !"

Mish: "Vidal thank you for nice interview and good luck for you too."

Interview with the double Trackmania Cup Winner: Yannex.

Vidalo: "We saw you joinded your old Seeders teammate Isco in QS yesterday, why did you choose to go here instead of continue in KE ?"

Yannex: "I've had some problems with one one of the players and we just couldn't get along so I guess we decided to go our separate ways."

Vidalo: "Can you talk more about it or should it stay secret ? :o"

Yannex: "There's no much to talk about we just couldnt get along together."

Vidalo: "Your captain said the only aim this season is title and he thinks you can do it... What's your point of view about it ?"

Yannex: "I belive it's possible, I have played against every team in league and I know them very well and how to play against them I guess. We just need to keep the focus and not lose I guess is the main goal."

Vidalo: "So you'll adapt to every opponent instead of keeping one and only same gameplay ?"

Yannex: "Yes thats how I've played from the start and also Isco, we played since 2014 Seeders and we won the league and did very well and I belive we can do that again."

Vidalo: "Okok, that's interesting, now short quickly question/answer ok ? :D"

Yannex: "Alright :)"

Vidalo: "Summer or winter ?"

Yannex: "Summer."

Vidalo: "Pizza or burger ?"

Yannex: "Pizza."

Vidalo: "HCL or Nation's Cup ?"

Yannex: "HCL."

Vidalo: "League title or best scorer + best assist of the season ?"

Yannex: "League title I guess :D"

Vidalo: "Tell me an overrated player and an underrated player in Div1 and Div2, according to you..."

Yannex: "That's an interesting one even for me :D Never really thought about it, hmm imo overrated Tortogol, underrated Unique. Imo in div 2 overrated Baffo (he can't even box..) underrated CvRk."

Vidalo: "Life or death question: TuT or PH ?"

Yannex: "Ufff thats a big rivality :D I'd say PH !"

Vidalo: "Thanks for your time was nice to see your answers !"

Yannex: "Sure thanks to you."

See you next week :popcorn:

Vidalo

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: Season 22 Weekly Interwiews #1

Postby tSharky » May 6th, 2018, 1:57 pm

Nice job vidalo.
I enjoyed It. Something "new" it's cool.
Good Luck with it

tSharky

Postby CMPUNK » May 6th, 2018, 2:26 pm

Lmao this is fake news.... mish cant string half a sentence in english.

'-'

Hamas's strategy is resistance and survival. As long as they survive, this is a victory.

CMPUNK

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby NaNi » May 6th, 2018, 2:28 pm

google translator helped him ;)

NaNi

Position: Forward

Postby Mish » May 6th, 2018, 2:29 pm

NNN just my friend Dajvi :D :D :D :D

Mish

Postby Allen » May 6th, 2018, 2:39 pm

Mish wrote:NNN just my friend Dajvi :D :D :D :D

and even he didnt translate it good enough lel

Allen

Postby Herna » May 6th, 2018, 4:37 pm

The Season 22 Previews will be posted next week! Sry it isnt done in time yet, but i hope they will be even nicer than last seasons :)

Herna

News Articles: 27

Return to Previews & Reviews