Season 18 Preview Div1

Season 18 Preview Div1

Postby Herna » January 22nd, 2017, 7:50 pm

FM Season 18
DIV 1

archNemeses

archNemeses was probably one of the strongest teams in FM in 2nd leg of the last season, after a disappointing start making the team change captain to Tsubasa and the players a bit, they fought themselves up on 3rd place with some high wins and reached the cup final. Especially striker SuarezN7 had big impact on their success with 21 goals without even playing the full season. Sadly he left now short before the season, what weakens them a lot. One new player yet is Mistyk, who played an important role for Husaria last season and might help them especially through giving them more options in midfield. Now they will play the full season without many changes in the line-up and it will be interesting to see if they will fight for the top positions again, but without their top striker it might be really hard.

You had a bit of a slow start last season but you managed to have a good comeback, do you think you can maintain this form through out the whole season?

Tsubasa (archNemeses): I hope so. In the first leg last season Barca was the captain. I just overtook captaincy in midseason and I think we reached a lot after starting with only 3 players. We got big aims for next season, so it's necessary to have a better start probably.

What happened to Barca?

Tsubasa (archNemeses): I still don't know 100%. I think it's his last year in school and he needs more time to study. He doesn't want to fuck it up. I also think he lost some motivation. Actually I signed him back for the new season, but he disappeared again. I mean he said he doesn't know if he can play active again, but he left without giving a reason again

What positions look attractive to you before the start of the season?

Tsubasa (archNemeses): We don't want to end up last and FUN is very important for us

What qualities will you rely on this season?

Tsubasa (archNemeses): Hehe, maybe we shouldn't give other teams too much information about our secret weapons (jasko)

Can I Fail A drug test by having sex the night before?

Tsubasa (archNemeses): Did you ever have sex? Or drugs?

Ye, HELP!

Tsubasa (archNemeses): Ok princess peach. You won't fail it when you drink some milk before the test

thanks! And thanks for this interview, probably the most fun out of all, good luck in the season! (for roasting me, there will be a diss track out on you on Saturday)

Tsubasa (archNemeses): Haha np. I need to tell you a big thanks from aN family, Im looking forward

Aston Birra

Aston Birra finished Season 17 one point ahead of the relegation spot. Captain Paulinho achieved this by trusting mainly on italian players and a good defense, which was the 3rd best in FM. In the new season the line-up stays italian, new players Pazzo and TheSmith are the only changings in the line-up yet. Those are both more defensive players aswell, so it seems Paulinho keeps trusting in the path from last season. But for sure the team has offensive potential with players like El Kabir, Natsu or William, if they bring both qualities on the pitch next season they might have a more calm season and going to higher regions of the table.

socrates: Last season you managed to avoid relegation by just 1 point. What are your thoughts on your final position?

Paulinho: Last season we did a miracle: we scored 9 points in last 4 matches, it was an amazing final of season! I always trust in my team, we had a great chemistry and I was sure we wouldn't relegate. I think the victories againist Meh Squirrel and Pablo Haxobar in the second part of season has been decisive! I am really proud of my mates.

socrates: Is your aims for next season to stay in Division 1 again? Or do you think you will be much stronger in Season 18?

Paulinho: This season we achieved the required top player: Pazzo. He is currently Italian National Team coach, Nations Cup 2015 Winner, Italian League current winner, HCL 3v3 winner. He is the key player who will make us improve a lot and he didn't came here just to save, our aim this season is different. We focus on the first part of the table ranking. For this reason I signed an important italian player, The Smith: he is really known in Italy to be a promising player who won NC under 21. In addition we kept the whole team, exspecially: Naser, William, El Kabir, Natsu. Therefore I am optimistic for the upcoming season.

socrates: Sounds like we can expect a very strong Aston Birra! What do you think of your opponents this season? Is the division better now in your opinion?

Paulinho: In my opinion there are 2 teams which will objectively start a bit ahead: Flame Hawks (current champion) and Mighty Ducks. Behind those teams I put this list of teams: Elite69, Pablo Haxobar, and our team. To be clear: I think FH and MD don't have a huge differential of advantages in relation with the other teams. Therefore it will be a season with many teams on the same level, so the top matches will be decisive. About the league I think it's the most difficult in Europe: every season top 2 teams of first division can achieve HCL semifinal without huge problems. Now the division is better because there are not "easy" matches, I don't see weak teams, also in the relegation battle we see teams which have great technique and chemistry. I expect a spectacular season! Good luck to all teams!

socrates: 1 quick final question! What is love?

Paulinho: Ahaha love? I don't see the relation with haxball or FM! Ahah, anyway love has innumerable aspects: respect, happiness, beauty (interior and exterior) and many other things!

socrates: I'm afraid the correct answer was: Baby don't hurt me!

Paulinho: ahahahahaahahah, socrates number 1

socrates: Thanks for your time, good luck during the season :)

Paulinho: Thank you man!

BLACKOUT

BLACKOUT promoted as 4th of 2nd division through the disbanding of Dream Destroyers, but for sure shouldnt be underrated. Captain TIAGO cut some important players of last season like Radamel Falcao and Taipa and singed some international players instead who will give them more strength on nearly every position, GQKU for defense and Hakaes and Taziek for midfield. Also portuguese starplayer Tortogol will improve their attack for sure. If they become stable and the new players work well together with the core of last season, they might get a safe position in the league.

Elite69

After having no changes in the line-up for about 10 months, resulting in better and better results in the league and missing 1st place in season 16 only because of one goal, with last season they seemed to have lost some of their stability, probably because they miss their DM MartYK, what made doupi play himself as DM sometimes or similar things. Last season they had the worst defense in Div 1, but still got a good 5th place. Their attack stays dangerous with Bonaparte, Zembou and doupi. Their old DM lukyno left the team again after being signed for some days, he would have been a good addition for sure. Elite69 will get on a stable position again for sure, but it will be hard to attack the top again like this.

Your team just find it hard to win the title, I know you want it so bad but there will have to be something to change this time, what will it be?

Doupi (Elite69): I guess we'll have to win more Seriously though, I believe with a recognized DM, we have the quality to challenge for the title. Thanks to Martyk being a cunt, we don't really have one, so I'm not exactly sure what we should be aiming for this season.

What happened to the departures of Martyk and lukyno?

Doupi (Elite69): I'm not really sure I want to disclose all of that, sorry. I guess I could say we were fucked over, and I suppose I can't say anything than "well played".

hopefully this doesn't have a negative impact on your team, will it be easy to get out of this situation?

Doupi (Elite69): I wouldn't say it will be easy at all, but I reckon we're capable enough of dealing with it - in the end we had to play without Martyk for a large part of last season. Probably expect seeing more of our unconventional line-ups, though.

I wanted to ask you, why do we rarely see your team on this teamspeak, do you have your own contact tool?

Doupi (Elite69): Yes, we all communicate through Skype - it's used by nearly everyone in the Czech/Slovak Haxball community. We talk to each other on a daily basis there, I go to TeamSpeak to communicate with others as I'm the captain.

What do you have in your fridge at the moment?

Doupi (Elite69): Beer, multivitamin juice, pickles and enough food for about two days.

Nice, well that will wrap it up, thanks for your time and good luck for the season!

Doupi (Elite69): Thanks, good luck to you too. Would be nice to have you back in Div 1 for some guaranteed points

FATALITY!

FATALITY! survived quite surprising in division 1, but next season will probably be even harder. With some players like romanians chimie and elite leaving the team they have a quite international team with average known players. Its expected that they will sign some new players before the season and if the players grow together and play strong as team they might stay in division 1 another time. Captain Progamer himself might have to lead his team to the wins, his 14 goals and 4 assists of last season were very important for sure, same as KaLaJaN's cleansheets, where we will hopefully see more than 2 next season.

Last season your team was very inconsistent but still managed to stay in the top flight, what went wrong/right last season?

Progamer (FATALITY!): Yes, we know. The Team wasn't good as the season before. One important point is that arango missed us for the whole season. In last season arango did much for the team with his skill and this season he wasn't here for playing. But the most relevant reason why we played like this is the promotion of 2nd division into the 1st division.

What are you hoping to change this season as a team?

Progamer (FATALITY!): At the Moment I didn't changed much. We are still searching for several Players on the position GK, DM and AM. Now I can't say more to this, sorry.

Who is the main captain of FATALITY! , what is the difference between you and KaLaJaN on this position?

Progamer (FATALITY!): The main captain of this team is for sure Kalajan. He took this team into life. I was just his player at the beginning in this team. More and more we play in other Teams together. We doing better and better together and know each other more or less. If I'm right Kalajan told me in Season 13 or 14 he will be more inactive in FM and said I have to manage the team as Co Captain firstly. During the next weeks I became Captain of Fatality and manage the team to good results at least. But Kalajan know, if he want his Captain back, he will get it instantly.

You play in many leagues, is it easy to manage so many haxball leagues with real life?

Progamer (FATALITY!): I only play in 3 Leagues. Yes, it is. My priority is still RF and FM. The 3rd League is just for fun, I only play there if I get nothing to do. RF and FM are my favorite. I like to play in both Leagues and it only takes three Evenings in Week. But if I need to do important things to do, I will do it before I play Haxball.

Is killing an ant legal?

Progamer (FATALITY!): Just no. An ant is a lifeform of our Universe.

Thanks for the interview and your time, good luck in the season!

Progamer (FATALITY!): thanks :) you 2

Flame Hawks

Flame Hawks became champions with a lot of offensive power, 62 goals in 22 matches but more goals conceded than last placed TuT show that well. Core for this success is their midfield with Hulk and Vakoj, Top Assister and Top Scorer of the league, who are used to each other very well through playing together for years. On the striker-position they lose a lot of strength with Akram leaving to NiP, but captain FAF can score his goals aswell for sure. Their main GK from last season Arian (voted as 2nd best GK of last season by the masses) retired, so I hope Ahmed will play GK and get a lot of 2vs1 against himself in streammatches, thats always fun to watch. Probably it will be much harder this season, and the great dominance cant be expected, will be tight race until the end.

What do you think was the main quality that helped you win the title?

Hulk (Flame Hawks): I think our motivation, We were really motivated for the games that we played. Many focussed on the attack and ofc enjoy the games. We trusted each other over 100% in def and in attack also a main thing ^^

Do you think you can retain the title this season, who do you feel is a threat?

Hulk (Flame Hawks): As I say always you can lose every game from now it's about the motivation in our hands. We're not scared about any team it feels every game should be a danger otherwise if you know what I mean.

Is there any way you would like to improve the squad?

Hulk (Flame Hawks): We learned to deal with great teams like YeS AllStars and Stiff Winds when I joined in League1. I mean what we learned I think mainly experience to stay srs in the games, as you know we are a troll team.

Is there anything in the past you regret doing that had an impact on the team?

Hulk (Flame Hawks): We almost disband this season cause of our motivation. We wanted to start shooting game almost XD ^^

Why are blueberries not blue?

Hulk (Flame Hawks): Cause macro is green, That was a good innit

Heh, Thanks for your time, hope you have a lot of fun this season!

Hulk (Flame Hawks): You 2 #TuT4Life

Husaria

Husaria mostly keeps a quite small line-up and looking at it atm Love London - Returning - HASTLA - Xy is an expected line-up. HASTLA and Xy were with 23 and 21 goals + assists the key for Husarias strong offense and got a good chemistry together for sure. Quite confusing how they ended in the fight against relegation in the end of the season eventhough they had the 3rd best offense and a goal difference from +13. In their first season in FM their main strength was the strong defense, maybe the new defense with Love London and Returning will bring that back. If they combine that with their offensive power they might attack the top this time.

Klub Emeryta

Klub Emeryta promoted as 2nd placed team from 2nd division. What kept in mind from their first FM-season is especially their record-breaking defense, what is also shown in two KE-players being on top of the clean sheets together. To the new seasons they nearly changed the whole team though, getting some strong international players like CvRk and Mamba to their team, who also play in Dream Destroyers together, also the other new signings wrozbita, Ashléy and Benzi are quite promising. Captain kojo will have to bring this team together as fast as possible to play a good role in division 1.

When you were applying for captaincy for Feed-Me, were you expecting to be in division 1 after the 1st season?

Kojo (Klub Emeryta): Well, we did not even expect that the administration will take us to the league. So we are very proud of promotion to the first division.

Some players from your team have departed such as Hakaes & Obs, can you reveal the reasons behind that?

Kojo (Klub Emeryta): A different opinion about selection of players to the team.

Where do you fancy to finish this season?

Kojo (Klub Emeryta): Our aim to finish this season are top 5, with a little luck maybe top 3. We will have very strong opponents, so it's really hard to say what position we will finish

What style do you prefer your team playing, we saw that you are a defensive side is this going to continue?

Kojo (Klub Emeryta): Without going into details, we are working on two values, goals scored and clean sheets, as you could see us in the beginning of season 17.

How often do you eat kielbasa?

Kojo (Klub Emeryta): At the moment I'm eating them :)

Thanks for your time, bon appetit!

Kojo (Klub Emeryta): No problem, thanks

Mighty Ducks

Last seasons division 2 champions Mighty Ducks dominated the 2nd division as expected. The main reason for that was their midfield consisting of anglo and Duke, who were Top Scorer and Top Assister of the league. For division 1 they made some promising signings with lukyno and Yawn, who will power up their midfield even more and give them a lot of choices in general. anglo left today, idk why but it weakens them for sure, lets hope he comes back again. Division 1 will be much harder than 2nd division for sure, but with this line-up they will try to fight for the first places, maybe even its even possible to become champions.

Mighty Ducks already had a spell in Feed-Me, how has the league changed since the last time you were here?

Rooney1878 (Mighty Ducks): Well I wasn't with MD back then but I remember that the overall quality was higher. Back then FM was more of a English league and not the biggest "international" league. So ye it change a lot but I would prefer the league from ~2 years ago over the current state of the league^^

Would you say Mighty Ducks are stronger than they were last season?

Rooney1878 (Mighty Ducks): definitely! We cut some inactive guys and added yawn + lukyno to our line-up, so I think we've got a string side and can prove difficult for any team in Div 1. It all depends on our activity though - in the 2nd leg last season when the promotion was almost save and 3 or 4 teams quit div2 we kinda lost interested and ended up only playing on matchdays. This has change lately so we feel ready to attack in div1!

What do you feel about division 1, is it weak strong or are all teams equal?

Rooney1878 (Mighty Ducks): A lot of teams seem to be equal but imo there isn't a team anymore that's way worse than the rest. All div2 promoters are quiet good and the other div1 teams are all decent. FH seem to be dominant since seeders quit but the coming season will be very exciting I think. No team is safe from relegation!

Is the preseason cup a little sneak peak of what you have in your locker or you weren't really happy with it?

Rooney1878 (Mighty Ducks): Well we went into the preseason cup without 2 of our outfield players, so we had to play the same 3 every game so I'd say there might be more to come. We're glad about the result even though we were hoping to retain this funcup title :D

Is whale sperm the reason the ocean is so salty?

Rooney1878 (Mighty Ducks): Nah it's the salt

Whale salt?

Rooney1878 (Mighty Ducks): Maybe all that salt is from whale sperm :o guess this will stay a mystery ^^

Thanks for your time, I had fun, good luck in the league and cup!

Rooney1878 (Mighty Ducks): ye thanks u2

Morelucks

Last season Morelucks became 2nd with one point to champions Flame Hawks, but after some important players like Falk, Pringles and Tortogol leaving the team it will be much harder to fight for the title again. Their line-up changed quite much again but as it seems it seems to consists of some strong turkish players, for example Whiplash who also was a core player the last seasons. Today they also signed CRonaldo who brings a lot of quality when he is active for sure. All in all its really hard to predict how they will do, but the team has a lot of strong players for sure, lets see how captain Muris will manage this.

Morelucks

With the squad you had last season, were you disappointed or rather satisfied that you finished 2nd place?

Whiplash (Morelucks): I'm not satisfied at all. The roster was good, we've had the one of the best one, but still it was our first season with each other. Of course there was some disappointing moments but overall, I'm okay with last season. But we shall try to do better this season, Even though we have lost so many good players.

yes, you've lost some key players, do you think the replacement signings will bring the same quality?

Whiplash (Morelucks): It takes time. We signed with good players and some players in Turkey who has a lot of potential like RicoyS, Elysion(winner of the last HCL). And with Doktor Weiss's game, we already have good syngery, and i hope it will last whole season.

You have a reputation of having lots of changes in your squad, will this season be different?

Whiplash (Morelucks): Yes, it was a big revision for the squad. But for the season, no. We will always be the one of the hard kids in league. And we'll always be fighting for the top spot.

Where do you plan to finish in the Haxball Champions League?

Whiplash (Morelucks): The destination always to the top. But we shall see when it starts, there are some really good teams that deserves a lot of respect.

I was bitten by a zebra when I was small, can I still drink orange juice?

Whiplash (Morelucks): Hahah wasn't expected that... Well you can't, It's too dangerous and you can't ask me why. Because you are not ready to learn the truth.

but I am 19

Whiplash (Morelucks): You still have so much to learn about dangerous zebra's bite. Almost +200 people get killed every year because of zebras.

oh shit I got lucky then init

Whiplash (Morelucks): yes u were lucky, and don't mess with the zebra's again!

okay thanks for the interview, best wishes for the season!

Whiplash (Morelucks): ty and thanks for having me. :D

Pablo Haxobar

Pablo Haxobar had the best defense of the league again last season, bringing them to a good 4th place, so everything went as always. The team is stable and it cant be expected that they do much worse or better next season. Main Problem will be to replace saviola, who was the best GK last season with 8 clean sheets but is making a break from hax now. They signed Aitor from Ajhax, who played in division 1 in Daredevils already, but it will be hard for him to carry Pablo to such a strong defense as saviola did. Other new signing is KEANU from Dream Destroyers, who might fit really well in the team and gives them new options for midfield. But if Hawk keeps scoring the goals and their defense keeps stable they will play a safe and calm season again.

Why does your team always underestimate themselves and at the end of the season they finish miles ahead of where they thought they will finish?

A.Tuntija (Pablo Haxobar): well, if you are referring to MrP's prediction, he's just being MrP, he always does that :)

Well so, where do you think will finish?

A.Tuntija (Pablo Haxobar): Last season we finished 4th, but there are some really strong teams including the promoted teams from 2nd division. I think signing KEANU will make us stronger than last season. I would be happy if we are in top-6 at the end of the season.

The team rarely makes signings what do you have to be to be part of Pablo Haxobar?

A.Tuntija (Pablo Haxobar): I think the main reason for this is the fact that we have really active players. This time we signed aitor and KEANU during the season break.

What will be hard this season?

A.Tuntija (Pablo Haxobar): beating TuT on first round of Cup

ye im sure their striker will score some goals! fun question: How is a baby formed?

A.Tuntija (Pablo Haxobar): idk, I don't have any experience on that

Shame, I mean, thanks for your precious time, good luck in the season except the cup!

A.Tuntija (Pablo Haxobar): ty

Serbian Haxballerz

Serbian Haxballerz goes into the new season without many changes and it will be really hard probably. Most of the players are unknown in FM division 1 and eventhough they did well last season becoming 3rd and have a good chemistry in their team, their aim will only be staying in division 1. Kalou, Majstor za golove and Drogbeni were the ones who made the stats in attack, lets see how they will do this season. It will be very interesting to see them in division 1 for sure and hopefully they will continue their successful path.

What feeling do you have when you look back and then see that you got promoted in your debut season?

Majstor za golove (Serbian Haxballerz): We are delightful, it's really something when you do something like that. It was great season for all players in the team and I hope they will continue to play like that.

If you continue to play like this, do you reckon you might surprise division 1 or is it too strong?

Majstor za golove (Serbian Haxballerz): Maybe, who knows (: Actually we are in solid position this season cause we can play freely, without pressure unlike some other teams who have to justify expectations.

So what is your expectation this season? to have fun mainly?

Majstor za golove (Serbian Haxballerz): Winning is always priority of course, we want to achieve the best possible position that we can make with Kagawa in the squad.

Can you buy me weed from the dark web?

Majstor za golove (Serbian Haxballerz): Why darkweb? contact me. :p

haha, thanks for your time, best of luck!

Majstor za golove (Serbian Haxballerz): You're welcome :D thanks, best of luck for you too.

Not as good as soc's, but i hope anyone still had fun. Interviews made by Flash. The missing interviews will be added.

Herna

News Articles: 27

Re: Season 18 Preview Div1

Postby Flash9 » January 22nd, 2017, 7:52 pm

safe for having me again :@: herna was great to help, shame not every team wanted to answer..

Flash9

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Return to Previews & Reviews