Season 14 Previews DIV2

Season 14 Previews DIV2

Postby MrP » November 13th, 2015, 10:44 pm

FM SSN 14
DIV 2

Devil's Dozen:
The team of captain DeanW and co-captains Ronaldinho and Nagawa is completely unknown in FM. None of the players played in FM before so its hard for the oppponents to judge them. In the Pre Season Cup they had to play the toughest group with three Div1 teams, even tough they managed to show their joy of playing the game and almost got some points there. The team only consisting of italian players. They already gain some reputation by playing in ILH for 2 years now, playing Division2 at the moment. They're well staffed for all positions. Gk´s Pirlo and Romero aided in defence by co-cap Ronaldinho, Backer and NR. If they can show their experience on the pitch this could be a decent solid defence. In attack they have Nagawa, Vapoor, Capitan Fenomenozzhh, Superzzh and Xavier. Vapoor should be the most experienced player and could be able to lead the attacking play with his abilites. Like the defence the attack is well staffed, which gives them the possibility to rotate and compensate absence of players. Still it will be a hard first season for the team of captain DeanW cause they have to get used to the league first and Division2 is stronger than ever.

"DeanW.": our first aim is certainly settle in the league and align ourselves to the rhythm of the other foreign teams. The second is to try to achieve promotion.

Hot Shots:
The team and many users are happy to welcome this season captain Sugay Ray and his team Hotshots to FM. Hotshots is mainly a british team with many very talented players, who mostly unknown to FM. One exception is Klinsa, he's an old FM player and was very succesfull back in 3v3 mode. He won Div2 and Div1 with Deadly Monkeys in the FM season 2 and 3. Also StringerBell and The Doctor have some FM experience. So the experience of these three will be a big help for Sugay Ray. In general the team is much more used to 3v3 and now will try to step up on the next level. Speaks will be keeping their goal, he'll get help in defence by Q and the only non-UK player StringerBell. In midfield they have many options: Venom, TITAN and Holtby. The Doctor, Beninho, Sugar Ray and superstar Klinsa will try to score some in Hot Shots first season to secure them some points. Season Kickoff was very promising, in the Pre Season Cup they were the only new team which reached quarter finals and demonstrated you shouldnt underestimate them. Because of the lacking experience it will be a tough first season for Hot Shots. Main goal should be to develop their play, team building and gaining experience to reach for more in the following years. Consequently i expect a bottom half place. But they will fight hard and some of the favourite teams surely will have problems and lose some points against them.

"Sugar Ray": well we are new team and we are not really looking at a certain place in the table to finish, we are just going to take it game by game and see how we do and how we can improve by game. We have a mixture of experianced players and new players to 4's, and my goal is to get the new players use to playing with good players rather then just have a team of new players who will struggle as i think they will learn more playing with better players. But dispite this we still want to do well and will try to win every game.

Ajhax:
Ajhax, the oldest team of FM will try to make a good performance in Season 14 after gathering themselves in the previous season handling the relegation of Division1. The Squad promises a much better result than in Season 13. Now its up to the team of FM veteran Jds to prove it, to reach that some changes in the lineup were made. Leavings of fr1sky, Lee and Spuki shouldnt cause problems since they didnt play much anyway. The depart of ptichka will be harder to compensate, so will the leavings of the goalkeppers sorensen and swifter. But Twigg and Jds werent lazy in the season break, and signed FM star SebAstian back from retirement. He already proved often that he knows how to goalkeep. In Addition they signed the brit lol, romanian ribe and french Taziek. With these squad changes there will be changes for the starting lineup aswell. High talented Twigg should be main DM at the start of the season. Furthermore Ajhax is known for rotating much, so only the season will bring the answer on the question how many important players like gado, dooms, Splash, polakduzy, CamSam and Jds will play. Last season Ajhax conceeded the second most goals of all FM teams but handled to score almost 2 goals per match. So conclusion should be to strenghen the defence. If this will work a better result should be possible.

"Twigg": We just want to enjoy the season and have fun. that's our aim.

Second to None:
Another new team, Second to None was created by frisky. He's not only the captain but also the most important player of the team, he plays in attack, has lots of haxball experience and is a well known face in FM. Now he tries to build a powerful squad to cause some trouble for the opponents. First steps has been taken, now they have to work on fine tuning to enforce the teams strengh. At frisky's side is bLaaaa, a very well known face in the world of haxball, who will help as co-captain in word and deed. bLaaaa making a league comeback after been absent of any league activity for a while. It's the plan to get him back in form and activity by playing as GK. Other important personal is excellent italian Beerus aka Comän, who is good in attack, aswell as Alekos who already gained some FM experience as AM and looking for more now. Rest of the team is very familiar to FM. Moot, Rodwell and echsehh have shown in past that they can compete on the level of the opponents.
I think frisky and bLaaaa have enough experience to be trusted finding the right players to form a good team. The team of mostly old players could lead Second to None to a midfield position.

"fr1sky": My aim for this season is to be as competitive as possible. Looking to gain experience being a captain for the first time. I hope to finish middle of the table, but fully accept there are some seriously strong teams here in Div2 challenging for the title. Strongest opponents in this division 2 will probably be Archnemeses and Game of Thrones. Good players with good understanding of the game between them!

Fatality:
Without doubt you can call Fatality an old-established team. The guys of Kalajan already playing their 6th season in FM, where they had ups and downs. Last season surely was a down. Little scoring but much conceeding last season gives much room for improvement. Probably you will see Kalajan as GK more often this season, so his usual AM posistion gets vacant. With this tactical change he hopes for more competition for iNSZ in goal and a more stable defence. Kalajans AM position should be take over by Klose and griez, but its questionable if they can fulfil the expectations because they were lacking activity last season. The first cup match showed that Deco can perform excellent at this position and maybe he becomes the new main AM in FATALITY. Carvajal should have his permanent place as DM, he showed consistent performances in the past. More options they have in attack, Lapize, Deco and Programer should be in competition for the striker position, they all know how to score. Only little fluctuation in the squad. Spooky left and was replaced by old FM face Xerdan Shaqiri, who could be a good option for DM in the future and played in past for Overdose in FM. Wont be surprising if they can overcome the down of last season because the team is not only sympathic but very experienced. Place in midfield should be their minimum target.

"Progamer": Ich will gerade nichts schreiben.

Meh Squirrel:
Meh Squirrel starting into their third season in FM and last season the final position was better than the season before. In season12 they conceeded tons of goals, they could strenghen their defence and reduced the goals they conceded. However they had to compensate half a dozen leavings. Should be possible in terms of Dereh, Flavio and Lopez but will be harder to replace the trio xt9, Tsubasa and Storm that play for their league opponents archNemeses now. Already last season Browning and Dutchplayer in goal, aswell es tiki, Elite, Ahmend and Diesel proved they capable of winning points without the germans. And Diesel was able to make very nice signing aswell. Its ukranian allrounder ptichka who is able to play on all positions and the amazing italian Koke. Last season Koke accomplished extraordinary results. In the second leg of last season for Inglorious Turtles as AM he scored 15 goals and assisted another 13. Thats great scores! Thats why i call him top transfer and starplayer of the team. French national team player Anddy is not known in FM so far but already proved himself in France. Other Signings are Sabz and SteveR who only have little experience in FM but technically skilled players. If Diesel is able to integrate the new players and form a unit a better result than last season (7th) should be possible.

"Ðiesel": We are aiming to improve our gameplay, but also aiming to get in the first division. Want to improve as captain and also my own gameplay.

Game of Thrones:
Norbii's team only consisting of very experienced hungarian players. They're the national team of hungary aswell and havent played in a competition recently and now are happy to have found a new home in FM. Back in Yes they already played a bigger role and were known for balance, ambition and loyalty. GoT already been in FM before, they lost their place by nasty misbehavoir and want to proov now that they regret their decisions of the past and make a fresh start to show what hungarian haxball is capable of. Captain Norbii will lead the way as GK where he has big influence on the results. He will be defend alongside Chris aka Cée and JG, aswell as sometimes experienced papi of the bench. Big competition should be for spot as AM since there are three excellent players with FAF, Offsync and Pain. As Forward Merk should have a permanent place, he plans to terrify the opponents goalkeepers to lift GoT's success. GoT not having the biggest squad but a very strong one. They really should aim for a top half finish and promotion is possible.

"Norbii": Well, of course the most important thing is to catch the first or second place, coz of course we want to play on div 1 in next season. Maybe will be hard coz we werent that active nowadays, but we trying to play few fs/day to get back our old form. We try to enjoy more haxball than before and dont raqe on ts, if we lose, or something, but try to dont forget to first plan (first div(L))

Fisherman's Friends:
The team of Wiiii originates in Haxtrick, where they achieved promotion to Division2 last season. The Squad is a mix of german veteran players and talents from different nations. Almost all players gained some experience in FM and international competitions already. Key player should be german national team player Wiiii, who causes problem for every opponent with his great tactical and individual technical skills. The talents in the squad will benefit by Wiiii's ability to make players better. Also oln and Cuadrado should be mentioned, both are important backbones. Lucasinho is an experienced player and attacking GK aswell. The 3 germans will try to lead newcomers like Maka, Chitei-jin and grünersamt to good results in FM. A supporting role will have players like eWa, swede, Odegaard and Blizzard, who all already gained experience on their own in the past. The sympathic Fisherman's are characterized by tactical approaches to make their opponents fall into despair because rotation is something they gonna pratise, so its hard to say positions of every player for sure and im looking forward to the matches of FF. Only sure thing is grünersamt, eWa and Lucasinho gonna have a competition for GK position and that oln will play cause of his poacher abilites. The mix of individual skills, experience and tactical finesse makes this team a promotion contender to me.

"Wiiii": I'm looking forward to have a lot of fun with nice teams in a good competition. Our main goal is to develope our play and cheminstry. Since we don't have a defined goal this season, our biggest contenter might be Ajhax?!

Sensation:
Bosnian team Sensation is next new team of Division2. This team is the oldest still existing team from the Balkans. The strengh of the team is the good team chemistry on the one hand and the well attuned playstyle on each other on the other. Smajo already been captain in Yes the largest league back then, and showed he can be succesfull at captaining leading them in Division1. Like GoT they have plenty of national team players and all most of players of the bosnian national side is in Sensation anyway. Another achievement in international competitions of the team is qualifying for HCL quarter finals. At the moment they playing in their domestic 3v3 league. Key players are kula and smajo, who already playing haxball together for 4 years. They're famous for being one of the best defencing duos around. Behind them will Sana ocm or kahn try to conced as few goals as possible. In attack they have many strong players. Falcao, Dr. Weiss, babo and gerrard have vast experience, like the whole team, and will push each other to top form. Sensation definitely is a contender fot the title in Division2.

"smajo": Our main goal is to get promoted and to get as far as possible in cup, where we will be able to show our strenght playing against first division teams.

ArchNemeses:
One of the seven new teams is in fact not really new. The team of the captains xt9 and Storm consisting only well known players, who all already played in FM before in different teams. Now they try their best by player together and im sure they will succed. Most players of the squad a german veterans + israelian star Meyer who was playing for FM champion YeS last season and aswell czech top gk Pupek. He's on of Fm´s most famous goalkeepers which he showed often in the past for Quickswans. There will be a competition for the position of the starting GK because they also have Sero07, who gained Div1 and Div2 experience for TuT already. On DM german allrounder Storm can play aswell as Tsubasa, who is better known for his attacking skills by most people. For AM they have on of the best duos for this position in the league. National team players Barca and Meyer, both have much experience in Fm but aswell in international competitions. Striker position can be played by co-captain xt9 and aswell by eternally promising Insane. Both will cause trouble for opponents and score many goals. This team is surelay one of the contenders in Div2 and surely will aim for a promotion spot.

"Kivi": Well, i think i got 2 main-aims. One is to reach the promotion (and the best situation would be the title in Division 2), but the opponents are strong aswell. It will be a hard battle till the last matchday and if we continue to give 100% then we can get it definitely. My second aim is definitely the Top-Scorer title. For myself, I proved that i can reach it. I was already playing in Haxtrick with the best ones for the title, but sadly the team moved into the wrong way and i had no motivation to continue with them. Now, I got my next chance here in FM and im confident to reach it here. If my ping allows it to play every match (hopefully), then I'm confident to get it this time. My personal challenger Stefan (we're pushing us together) got it already with a lot of goals and of course I have to make the next move.
"Kivi": The strongest contenter, you could ask me easier questions! To be honest, GoT could be the strongest contenter if Chris and Merk are playing every match but this won't happen (know them too good). Sensation has already shown in HCL that they aren't weak and of course Pablo Haxobar isn't a team you should underestimate too. If Chris and Merk are playing active every match, then definitely GoT. If not, then it might will be Pablo Haxobar or Sensation. Depends on the current niveau of every single team. May we see a completely different team on the top like FF. It's definitely more interesting as the last season and I'm happy to compete with others in this Division.

Thanks to Hannes for translation and for technical support.
Good luck for every team in FM Season14!!!

MrP

News Articles: 32

Division 1 Winner: Season 8
Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Return to Previews & Reviews