Preview Season 34

Preview Season 34

Postby GirlontaR » June 4th, 2022, 11:24 pm

Another new season = another new preview!
Huge thanks to Whitee ( <3 ) for doing the interviews and for the new questions.
The interviews are done with the captain of each team, did you know?

Division 1

Above The Rest
Prediction: High-Medium Tier

They finished last season in a respectable 4th place and now are looking to do better. A lot of the team is gone after last season and the question will be if they can battle for the top spots

Q: Which teams are you looking forward to play against?
A: Stiff Wind and others

Q: What do you look up to for this upcoming season?
A: I have just wish peace.. i hope we can play the league with the full happiness

Q: What makes your team different from other competitors in your division?
A: Brotherhood, friendship, sincerity, fidely thats why we are ATR

Q: Do you have goals on where your team should end on the standings? Or you just go with the flow?
A: I think we will reach the top 2

Ass Kickers
Prediction: Low Tier

Promoted into Division 1 by ending in 7th place in Division 2, with the help of some disbands is Ass Kickers. Not a lot of transfer activity from the team, which means they will look for their partnerships on the pitch to try and remain in the division.

A: I'm excited about all matches from division1 but i think the most intersting matches will be against fear because we know each other from some years and i think the intensity of match will be higher than the others.

A: To be more focused, cuz i think we lost first places last season on our hand because of losing vs teams which are weaker than us.

A: I don't think that we have something special compared with other teams but i think our strong point is that we are a nice collective.

Q: Do you have goals on where your team should end on the standings? Or you just go with the flow?
A: We want to finish the season as up as possible.

FATALITY!

Staying another season in Division 1 is FATALITY! They will look to do better than last season as their transfer suggest so. No departures and some good quality players to boost the squad means that they look this time around to stay in the division without the help of disbands.

A: I like to play vs better standing Teams in League because you are the Underdog and u have nothing to lose vs them and win vs better Teams is always nice. But mostly im hyped to play vs my good Friend aMp !

A: We dont have any specific Aim for this Season. We just wanna have some fun during fs and Officials its all :=)

A: As i alrdy said we just wanna have fun and play FS and Official Matches. I think we dont have any pressure to reach good Place after the Season and we can just play our Game and try the best. Maybe thats the Point to other Teams not to play for Standings!

A: We dont have any goal for this Season. We never spoke about it in the Team. We try our best and belive in ourself and of course try to beat stronger Teams like the turks or Fear! This is my biggest Aim to annoy stronger Teams like we did last Seasons with Above the Rest or Meiwa!

FEAR
Prediction: High Tier

An undefeated season last time around as they won Division 1 back to back, FEAR look contenders again to make it three times in a row. They have even more fierce competition this time around. Will they be able to do it?

A: I am looking forward to play against Stiff Wind and Ass Kickers and who knows maybe hopefuly against Dawgy Dogs in CUP

A: We are looking to make history in feed me and win again div1 but this time with Cup aswell and who knows beat some records

A: Our team is more experiences then others because we have won a lot lately with almost the same line up: me . hakut , modric and 4th so that means we have a good chemestry but with teams like Meiwa , Stiff wind and so on it doesn't work like that in those games the better team wins and when I mean the better team I mean the team who is in a good form in that moment

A: I mean our goal is to be 1st again and to win the cup but we are also going with the flow since before some games we don't even play 1 fs and we go directly to the game so we will see how it ends hopefuly with us champions

Good Guys
Prediction: Medium-Low Tier

Having a respectable season last time around in Division 2, Good Guys face themselves now in Division 1 with the help of some disbands. There has been a lot of transfers for the team which means that the new players will help the team stay in Division 1.

A: None in particular I enjoy the championship

A: To win it

A: Friendship

A: We will have fun playing

Invincible
Prediction: Medium Tier

5th place was last time around for Invincible. In their 4th consecutive season in Division 1, Invincible will have to work hard to get another 5th place. A lot of the squad is gone and only 1 transfer in means that Invincible will look to relay on the chemistry of the squad.

A: We don't care who we play.

A: Just having fun and winning games..

A: Our playstyle.

A: That depends on our squad which isn't complete yet.

Meiwa FC

Respectable season last time around from Meiwa as they finished 6th. This time around they aim higher since there was almost no transfer activity, which means the core team that got 6th last season is still in full force. Can they do better than 6th?

A: Im excited to play against FEAR cuz they are the last two seasons winner. So it will be good match for the both teams.

A:I hope it will be great season for all teams and ı hope the one who deserves it wins.

A: We all really close friends. So this is what distinguishes us from other teams.

A: Our goal is finish the league where the best standing for us.

RED HAWK

Hard work pays off and RED HAWK knows it best. After 6 seasons in Divisions 2 they have finally clinched promotion to Division 1. But Division 1 is a whole another story than Division 2. No transfers in or out means that the squad will relay on the chemistry, but do they have enough for Division 1?

A: I really want to measure myself vs Stiff Wind, Meiwa and ATR for me they all have some class players

A: Firstly its great to see 3 divisions again it means haxball is not dead and i believe in the game, i guess level is higher each season and some teams would surprise everyone

A: Not that different but with our new lineup we have litterally 0 conflicts and the chimestry improved a lot, i also think im one of the most motivated people to play this game seriously and we always try to make the whole team evolve his gameplay after every match

A: I dont want expect too much from myself and the team to not get disappointed but i will try to make the team win as much as i can and i hope for the mid table

Spitfire

After getting 2nd, this time around Spitfire disappointed with only an 8th place finish. Saky has left which is a massive blow for the team but the rest of the squad look confident in replacing him and to get a respectable finish this time around.

A: I think every team in division one is good and every match is going to be a challenge

A: In this season we aren't going to tryhard much so we will try to be top 6

A: Our team is composed by friends and we know each other playstyle very good

A: We will go with the flow hoping to do a good season

Stiff Wind

One of the few teams that look to be a contender for the division is Stiff Wind. Team looks experienced enough to mount a title fight, after they won Division 2 last season but the question remains: can they taste the 1st spot in Division 1 as well?

A: All teams are precious than each other, so i dont need to pick anyone

A: We just wanna reach the top standings as always

A: Stability and continuity

A: Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans. Where we finish the league depends on the our performance of other teams as much as our performance. We will live and see.

The Rains of Castamere

They reached the last step of the podium last season and this time around they look for the highest step on the podium. After getting a bit experience in Division 1 the full polish squad look to stop doing the mistakes they've done in their 1st season in Division 1 and win it all but they will have to work even harder for that.

A: Always the best matches are on the toughest rivals, so games versus FEAR and Stiff Winds will probably be full of excitement. As my team has a completely Polish squad the match on Zawhax might also be a very exciting one, at least for Polish community.

A: I'm counting on a good rivalry, and it would be nice to play some matches on the stream, although I know that lately it rarely appears on the feedme because the viewer audience on a stream is not big enough.

A: What makes us different? We have new players who still have a lot to prove in this league, I think this is the most important feature of our team that makes us different. It depends on these players what position we will be in at the end of the season, I believe in them but will they be able to believe in themselves?

A: I don't have clear goals, as I wrote the team is renewed, I bet on younger, less experienced players so I don't intend to set goals for them in the first season.

Zawhax

Last team in Division 1 is Zawhax. Promoted by finishing 2nd in Division 2 they will look to settle in and hope to survive the fall. Squad looks good after the transfers they have done but they will have to prove it on the pitch they have what it takes to stay in Division 1.

A: 1st game gonna be interesting, stiff winds was our opponents in 2nd division, we had 2 draws against them and we wanna win it ;)

A: Ive seen u have 3 divisions, its quite nice by looking how much teams sign up their teams.. some players left 1st division but i hope we gonna bring here good competive fight for 1st div champion

A: What make us different ? Our mentality... I think our mentality, hunger of wins and that we rly would like to improve all the time

A: We wanna end this seasson at the 1-3 place, no other place is good for us, as i said ( mentality ;)) ) we are hoping we gonna bring our plans and demans to come true, i know we can do it looking how we are playing

Division 2A

Alfonso Henriques

First new team in the preview is Alfonso Henriques. The full portuguese team will hope to have a good season in their 1st season. There have a lot of experienced players in the squad, so the team could even push for a promotion if they focus hard enough.

A: FEAR and Invincible, they are div2 teams, in my book.

A: Meyzi, since i think his team will win the league, so how could i not look up at him, he is handsome, cute, and most importantly handsome, and besides that, i would have to legit strict my head movement sideways+down, something that my back would not appreciate very much, only meyzi can hurt my back in the ways only he knows how.

A: We are named after a King, captained by a God, what more do you want, honestly, kinda disrespectful from your end mr. dogan, what kind of question is that?!?! One more of those and i leave the interview

A: My goal is to end the season without rage quitting about my lag or my teammates, i will use this haxball season as my meditation training, in order to improve my self-control in all areas of life.

Ajhax

One of their best seasons last time around in a while, Ajhax hope to redo it to prove the world that they are not a backmarker anymore. They have signed new players as well in the hope of boosting their place at the end of the season.

A: We have a team with players learning how to play but i believe we're looking forward to face Cosa Nostra and Afonso Henriques

A: We've lowered our aims to this season. We aim to get a 5/6th place. Seems a high one but there also are less teams.

A: We are a team that tries to have fun and play other games besides haxball. There's a big friendship and chemistry. We want people that are ready to listen and help each others. People that can be friends with us. I believe that it makes us strong and different ones.

A: As i replied, we look for the 5/6th place. We'll try hard for it but I also won't be as active probably and we don't have a 2nd gk (we do have but it's not an active one). For Cup, hopefully we can reach quarters. Seems a hard desire but we'll try. The players might be new but they are working hard and hard every single day.

aNc Outplayed

Another new team is aNc Outplayed. The italian team looks ready for their 1st time in Feed Me and hope to show the world that they can fight with the teams in their division toe to toe.

A: We play to give our best against everyone... Personally, I'm looking forward to play against Skip because I think they're the main candidate for the championship.

A: I think we can do well, we have all the cards to make a great debut :D

A: As you know, it’s a team made up almost entirely of futsal players... we will try to apply the appropriate strategy to face each individual opponent to the best of our abilities.

A: No emerging team likes to look bad... so basically our goal is to finish the championship at the top of the standings.

Cosa Nostra

One of the teams that hope to impress are Cosa Nostra. The squad looks good enough to mount a promotion fight. Will they be able to do it or will they crumble in the other teams in Division 2A

A: Division 2 seems very active compared to previous seasons. I wonder if this activity will bring competition too. Honestly, I am looking forward to playing against Pablo Haxobar since I have old teammates(Gary, rew) there.I do not know if they will play against us but I hope they do. Obviously, Skip game will be important since they are the only Turkish team besides us. Also, we think Ter's team will be very important for our division too

A: This is our first season in feed me, so I am looking to play every game without any problem. We have a decent squad and everything. Our main goal is to build strong friendships and improve team chemistry. Then, we can talk about winning.

A: Hmmm, not sure how to answer. Activity may be the biggest advantage of my team. Moreover, we take haxball seriously(MEAN IT).

A: We will try to finish in the top 3 at least. Otherwise, it will be unsuccessful.

Kona

Once again, we have a new team, as Kona find themselves in Division 2A. A new squad with new hopes as they hope to get some good results in their 1st season as a team.

A: Hello fans we love you too. Respect to every team, I will be glad to play against every team in this divsion 2A.

A: We want to fight everyone who stands on our way to become the undisputed light heavyweight champions in Feed Me.

A: We had mental program, few teammates took steroids, healthy food fruits and meat, sauna, brain measures, massages....Everything to reach the heavyweight division next season.

A: We are focused human beings with animal insticts, we wont flow. Kona will be organised like army fighting for their country. we want to make top 1 top 2 at least, to reach new chapter in this league

Pablo Haxobar

With a midtable finish last time around Pablo Haxobar look to do better this time around. The team have made changes with new players and departures but will this be enough for a better finish this time around?

A: All the new teams

A: Having fun playing haxball

A: We signed Tuntija and grünersamt, which is pretty unfair for everyone else

A: Better than last season

Savage Hax

10th place again for the 2nd time in a row for Savage Hax is not what the team was looking for. This season looks to be a different story. They made new changes to the squad with the hopes of doing better than the last seasons.

A: Savage Hax looking forward to play vs everyone in our division, not an exceptional team.

A: I look up to build the chemistry between our team, and reach our goals.

A: Our team is different than the other teams because of our main roster, we starting with me GK after a long time of not playing it, scor which is already used to DM for 2 seasons in the league, we got also Multi and Levitan as AM and ST, we need to build with them the chemistry.

A: We see ourselves reaching the top 4

Skip

A comeback, as Skip are back in Feed Me as this time around they ditched the numbers. Squad looks very good on paper and they should have no excuses in not finishing on the top spot but Division 2 has proved to be tricky in recent times. Will they be back where they belong?

A: As you guys know we normally play for Division 1 that's why I think that will be a quiet season for Skip. We need to improve ourselves, especially our chemistry with Clinical Striker and we can play vs top teams like Misaj's team, Stiff Wind, and FEAR in this process for FM Cup. Of course, I respect those teams, we have to improve by playing with them as a team just trying to play.

A: I think we are a regular team for this league anymore. If we reach a high tier as gameplay I'm sure every Skip player would be happy and enjoy it.
That's why I'm expecting good gameplay.

A: Experience and stable lineup. This team plays with NÔVA, PiperSalvia., and Aldrich from the beginning. I am also happy that our new players such as skrt, autotune, skrej have adapted to us.

A: Yes, we want to be a champion for Division 2 and reach to Division 1 with good and more experienced gameplay

The Elders

Finishing in 12th place last time was not good enough for the team. This season they have an almost new team in the hopes of the team to find those players that can boost the team in the upper table. But will they gel as a team or fail like the last season?

A: Ajhax

A: 1st - 5th place

A: Ambition

A: We play to have fun

The Scapers

Last in Division 2A is The Scapers. A new team but with an interesting squad. They will look to Melda who is their most experienced player to help them in getting a respectable finish in their 1st season.

A: I am looking forward to play especially against Alfonso Henriques since my friend Naticooo. plays there. Unfortunately Young Bucks are in the other group so we won't face them this season.

A: Mainly the competition and the possibility of finally playing with my own team in feedme, which is something we talked a lot about and it finally happened.

A: Possibly that the core plays in one team for quite some time and that we play together in other leagues aswell, we are not players who play for different teams in different leagues.

A: I dare to say that we are aiming for top in our group, top 5 at the very least.

Division 2B

Angry Wolves

1st team in Division 2B is a new team by the name of Angry Wolves. The full polish squad will hope to settle in quick in the division so they can get a good place at the end of the season

A: Personally, I don't aim at any opponents now. I just look forward to challange every team when it comes to the point.

A: To be honest, I don't have any serious expectations. As to me we need to play more together to get more chemistry and that is the goal for the upcoming season.

A: In my opinion we are the most unstable and unpredictable team in our division, but don't take it only as disadvantage ;)

A: We just go with the flow, but top half of table would be acceptable.

Banfield

Another comeback is Banfield! The teams is almost the same as the last time around they were in Division 1, so a promotion is on the cards for Banfield with anything less a failure.

A: It wouldn't be right If I give to you any team names but I saw there are a lot of teams with the closer levels that's why I think It will be a wonderful league, good luck to everyone.

A: I'm trying to improve our chemistry in the team that's why I think we need a bit of time.

A: I think we are the known team more than others, just I can say our lineup structure changed but still we are Banfield.

A: We want to continue match by match and play the games with enjoy.

Dawgy Dogs

Another new team is Dawgy Dogs. The team looks good on paper with a lot of well-known names but this will be their first time as a team. Will they be able to bring success or will the fail?

A: Hi, I m looking forward to play against Banfield, Outlaw, Western Wolves and Las Venturas since I believe these are the most challenging teams in Div2B

A: Well I think its a chance that I've been given by getting accepted, the team has to prove it was worth.

A: I believe we are a very versatile team, most of us can play any position which I think it helps.

A: I think we just go with the flow, but the main plan is getting as high as we can on top of the table.

HAI

HAI will look to do better this season. Finishing in last place of Division 2 with only 3 wins is nothing to brag for the full portuguese team. No new transfers whatsoever means the team is still the same as last season. Will they be able to not finish last?

A: There ins't a team that makes me excited to play against, i just want to play against good teams and play a quality haxball game.

A: To do better than last season, last season we started well and then.. i dont know, things just didnt happen.

A: Consistency i guess, we have the same lineup for 3 or 4 seasons.. that does not win games, but we all know each other very well.

A: Go with the flow, and hopefully, not end in last position

Joga Bonito

Another new team in the league is Joga Bonito. The almost full italian team has a good squad on paper and they look for promotion by the end of the season. The only question is: Will they gel fast enough to battle with the other big names in the league?

A: Banfield because they are the strongest team in this division and I love challenges

A: I expect many difficulties because we are in our first season

A: In my team we are a group of friends who play above all to have fun

A: I hope to get to Division 1 but it won't be easy

Las Venturas

Once again, we have another new team in Las Venturas. There are some interesting names in the squad, but they will have to relay on good haxball to threaten the other teams in the division.

A: Banfield, western wolwes , dawgy dogs

A: We want to get 3 points from each match

A: Our strong defense

A: I think we will be in the top 2

LeafHax

Their 1st season as a team was not good but not bad for LeafHax finishing 11th. After getting some experience they hope to achieve better and finish in a higher place than 11th.

A: I think it will be exciting to play against outlaw and banfield because those teams are really good and it would help us improve

A: I hope we will do this season better then the season before but yeah season 33 was a warmup season new team and stuff but now we will do it good

A: We have a fun an friends team so we have the spirit and we can do it if we work hard

A: I hope we will end up in top 5 because i think thats possible!

Outlaw

The third comeback of the season is Outlaw. After achieving a 4th place finish in Division 1 they are back once again to try and conquer Feed Me. The squad looks to be the same as the time they disbanded so a promotion is on the cards for the squad.

A: Every team is equal in our perspective that's why we will play with the same discipline as every opponent.

A: We wish for a good league with competition and without defwin, also I hope that no team leaves the competition.

A: I think It will be a good answers to play with trust and believe in each other, winning mentality, experience, and never give up mindset .

A: Our first purpose is to be a champion like we thought in previous seasons. We will play with this mentality and of course, there will be some problems but we will try to learn from our mistakes and move on. I think there is no reasons to be not get the title. Good luck to all teams!

Western Wolves

The last new team in the preview is Western Wolves. The team is new, but the players aren't and even if the squad looks short in numbers, the quality of the squad demands a good place at the end of the season. Will they be able to achieve it?

A: Only Banfield I guess, maybe Dawgy Dogs aswell

A: Firstly to have fun as much as we can, then ending up our division in 1st place and promoting div1

A: Our instability. We may be the favorite in a match and lose it 5-0, also we may be the underdog and win it 10-0. I think we will have plenty of unexpected results during the league

A: As everyone does we also aim the 1st place but we wont be putting an extra effort for that I guess, we will just come and play our matches on time with our bests at that moment and let's see what happens. In this sense yes, we are letting the river flow after some point

Young Bucks

Wasn't the best 1st season for Young Bucks last time around but they managed to not finish last! There have been a lot of changes, as the team hopes that the new players will be enough for a better place at the end of the season.

A: Most of the people in our division are new teams, but I am looking forward to vsing Dawgy Dogs aka Al1s team. Will be fun to shush this man, lol

A: Keep it at a minimal amount of ffts, cuz theres 13 new teams lol. Theres bound to be disbanded because of sore losers but yh just a smooth season for my team.

A: Fresh blood. We all aren't oldies at this game except one person, so the freshness and improvement will keep coming from my team.

A: We got aims for this season, but we shall see where we land. Need to definitely have a stronger season than last and we will. You can count on that.

GL & HF

GirlontaR

News Articles: 0

Re: Preview Season 34

Postby Smithyo Jr » March 23rd, 2023, 2:58 pm

banfield top team

yoyo
Smithyo Jr

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Return to Previews & Reviews