Preview Season 31

Postby GirlontaR » May 21st, 2021, 10:13 pm

New season = new preview!
Huge thanks to Whitee for doing the interviews
The interviews are done with the captain or co-captain of each team

Division 1

Above The Rest
Prediction: High Tier

Finishing 3rd place last season in Division 2a and earning a promotion to Division 1 , Above The Rest aim high this season. Getting the team that won the preseason a couple of days ago means that they are here to win this season

Q: How will your main lineup look like this season?
A: I will take a break this season so our main lineup will be WIAGOAL - Bullas - Vichoexe - Buub

Q: Who is your best player?
A: WIAGOAL is our best player.

Q: What are your goals for next season?
A: We want to win the league.

Q: Which teams do you expect to give a surprising performance this season?
A: I expect Immortals to do good things.

FEAR
Prediction: High-Mid Tier

Last season we saw the best finishing season in FEAR’s history, finishing in 4th place. They’ve signed splyce to replace the departures of vera and lewa but it remains to be seen if FEAR can replicate or even do better than their last season.

A: Our main line up for this season will be: modric - ^aMp^ - hakut - Splyce

A: Our best player in my oppinion is modric which he is really underrated and he will probably be the best GK after this season but I don't wanna big talk about my player just my oppinion

A: Our goals for this season is to win the League and for the cup not sure because I might be away in the cup final time but we will see how it will work

A: About the teams that I will expect them to give some suprising performance those are:
Div1: Invincible (because they have a great deff and against them its about who scores the first goal the team wins so yea)
Div2A: Dagoes/Haukka/ Ajhax (great teams tbh, some of them not with enough experience but they have strong def it will be interesting to see who will do better betwen them)
Div2B: Immortals ofc (great team , I will expect so many good results from them and I really hope to see them in Div1 next season and yea I hope sercan will do a good indivituality job) and Angels (Angels will be interesting as a team and I really expect big things from them because cothalc per and Koman(ender) have a lot of experience and who knows maybe they can get a top 2 or even winning div2 and come to div1)

Fourth Echelon
Prediction: Mid-Low Tier

A major rebuild from the cup winners this season as their stars players have left. Signings such as Phami , turya and Hyuga look to boost the team’s chances to stay this season but it’s not going to be as sweet as the last couple of season’s for Fourth Echelon.

A: Edge Phami Hyuga turya

A: Our best player is Medic (
<23:42:09> "[Medic] Medic": bro im now one of the best players
<23:42:11> "[Medic] Medic": from balkan <23:42:13> "[Medic] Medic": trust me)

A: I hope first place but how it will came we will get

A: WANNACRY obv, they have the strongest player in hax : the king ENZO

God’s Phobia

Winners of Division 2a last season, God’s Phobia look to aim higher than just staying in Division 1. Signings like Ter, ESPierre and Müllérsh makes clear what their goal is: aiming for the first places.

A: We have a large squad. I can’t say our squad for sure yet.

A: We have very good players. But I can say "Müllewa" because he is someone who can change results at any time.

A: 1st place in league.

A: Immortals will have a good season.

H2K
Prediction: Low Tier

Remaining in Division 1 is H2K. Getting 3 points in 18 games winning only vs FATALITY! and finishing in last place last season and with not a lot of transfer activity, it looks like it will be hard for H2K to grab a top6 place.

A: Our main lineup this season will be, Fred - jadno - tomza - Ramsey/Pjanić.

A: Our best player is Ramsey, in fact he is our all time top scorer.

A: Our goal for next season will be winning as many matches as possible, hopefully the season will end in a better way for us compared to the previous one.

A: I expect Blue Panthers to give a surprising performance this season.

Invincible

Champions of Division 2B Invincible are back after just 1 season in Division2b. The team almost looks to be the same as the team that won the Division2b with only Ferg leaving the team. Will they have what it takes to remain in Division 1?

A: Mauro-Natroff-Hannibal-SuarezN7

A: ME OFC

A: We will go for the title

A: Dagoes

Skip60

Finishing in the middle of the pack last season in Division 1, Skip60 look to do it again this season. Signings like NOVA, JC7s hayki and palmo will sure make their life’s easier to a good place finish.

A: Aldrich - Meyzi - Markovic - NÔVA. Also Schúrz, palmo, JC7's hayki and Spartacus will help to us if needed.

A: NÔVA has a lot of experience from Angry Bulls, also i played for Stiff Wind and Banfield. On the other hand i think im not mainly DM yet, also NÔVA is not mainly ST, he was GK past seasons. Also Aldrich need time for experience as GK i think, he played only for local leagues on here is different arena for him. So still we need time but i trust all of them.
Thats why i think our best player is Markovic right now, because hes playing his own position and he could be best AM i played every had as DM / AM i think. I like his playstyle.

A: After the last season i decided to change our lineup and i understood i cant lead a team as GK. So i decided to play DM again and i signed with my best friends. We want to have a good time together.
Also our goal is to be one of the top 5 teams in FM Division 1 and play Quarter Final for HCL.

A: FEAR is doing really good and i think ^aMp^ really improved as DM. Also im expecting good performance from Outlaw and Kadim Lands because i know them and they are all good people.

Spitfire

Promoted from Division2b finishing 2nd, Spitfire will have a hard time this season. With no new transfers and a lot of players leaving Spitfire will be happy if they can escape relegation this season.

A: Idk the exact line up of this season but it will include Barza cRs and me

A: I think cRs is our best player, his defence is really good and with training on attack he could become a top player

A: Our primary goal is to finish in the top 6 but i think we could have what it takes to aim for a higher position in the standings

A: I think Dagoes are going to give a surprising performance this season

Stiff Wind

Last season was a bit of an up and down season for Stiff Wind. Nevertheless they finished on a podium position in 3rd place. This season looks to be interesting for Stiff Wind as they lost Bullas, Buub , Kyrai and others more as ROCKY looks to rebuild the team. Will they have what it takes to still be at the top?

A: GK- Gilbert - ROCKY BALBOA - Altidore

A: Altidore

A: Our goal is winning the league and cup.

A: Skip60

WANTED

Finishing on the last safe spot in Division 1 in 6th place, Wanted look to do better this season. Sodasson and veil have left but with the transfers of Hulk, SAKY , Marble and Piper, Wanted look to finish on the highest step this season

A: Piper - Hulk - SAKY - Marble

A: I dont know, everybody takes part of this team, we usually on voice chat, never discussed this and never will.

A: Winning everything that is possible in FM and well, i'm kinda focusing individual at the moment on World Cup that's going on, HCL is starting soon as you know i'm trying to win it for a long time if it happens of course xd. HCL/FM We use the same line up so it makes it easier for us i guess to play as a team.

A: I assume i'll talk about div 1. It really depends on the team to be honest, I would say Fear/Skip60. I saw Meyzi is motivated to play this season and try his best as DM and i respect it so. The other team FEAR can be dangerous but it really depends on the mood of the team.
I root for Dagoes in div2 they reached preseason final, I'm happy for them as a friend, they are still experiencing the game as a team, They can be a real threat sooner or later also on HCL they are signed up hope to see the best out of them.
Stay humble guys.

Division 2A

Ajhax

Worst team in the both Division 2’s getting 9 points in 18 games, Ajhax look to have a much better season. The signing of Muris looks to add the quality Ajhax needs to not finish last this season.

A: We are not going to speak about our first line up as It's not important. We will decide it on the day of the game. It's a surprise for the opponents, they don't need to expect what's going to happen, they just need to be prepared as we will be prepared too.

A: We don't have this thing "Who is the best". We are a team and everyone is equally important and we also have to notice that each of us have normally a different position. We don't care about who is the best but about being the best as a team and winning all the games. Everyone here is the best as long as we keep winning.

A: We aim to win the division 2 and the cup.

A: We will be the surprise of the season. A lof ot teams are putting ajhax as last place on the predictions perhaps they should look to our line up ;)

Balls Be Flyin'

Last season saw Balls be Flyin’ finish in the middle of the table of Division 2a in 5th place and now with almost the same squad they look to do better. Wiltord, the most cs last season in Division 2a and Total have left the team but the signing of nightmare is more than enough to replace the hole of the others that left.

A: Nexx - barendrecht - aeRo - Clinical Striker

<21:41:43> "Whitee": are u high with lineup? :D
<21:41:59> "grünersamt": Maybe :)
<21:42:20> "grünersamt": I hope that question will stay in the interview too :>
<21:42:38> "Whitee": sure

A: barendrecht

A: Having fun and play good. And let the balls be flyin of course.

A: I have no idea, Ajhax squad looks very strong with Pringles, aguero10 and also Muris9 and Skinny but the question will be if they really play troughout all of the season.

Burned Out

First new team this season that makes the preview is Burned Out. The almost all-hungarian team hopes that can prove wrong a lot of teams in their as they look to get their goals this season.

A: I think our main lineup will be: campionleo/james as gk, Rs7 dm, Názer am, and me as st.

A: Our best player is Názer, hes really talented and skilled with a good game precetion.

A: Our goals for the next season is to be in the top 3, I think this is not too much at the moment.

A: I think everyone thinks the same as me, Ajhax. :D

Dagoes

Second new team, but with players that are known in the community, Dagoes aims high. With players like veil and Lyreco in the team and with a runners-up finish in the preseason cup they look very strong for a high finish this season.

A: It will be skrej-Lyreco-veil-Efeh.

A: Easily Yazuneh in our squad.

A: Our goal is to win our division and go div1.

A: Pablo Haxobar’s prime is about to begin.

Haukka Helsingfors

Another new and strong team, with already known players, looks to be Haukka Helsingfors. Laki is the star of the team but with capable players in Nocke and Total the team should not have a lot of problems in securing a top finish this season.

A: Our lineup will vary still a bit we got some good allrounder players so we are still figuring out our best 4. Im confident in my squad and we have had positive performances in preseason.

A: Hard choice between nocke, laki and al1s all 3 are great players and im happy to work with them.

A: Our season goal is to win the division 2a simply. And I think we have the players and mentality to do it.

A: Riot will be strong candidate and they will probably perform better than most people expect. Additional player to watch: my man Kl

Outlaw
Prediction: Mid Tier

4th new team in Division 2a is Outlaw. The team looks alright, and with a good squad depth they should easily finish in the top half of the season or who knows, maybe they can pull some upsets and finish in a promotion place.

A: Obviously anyone can play. We haven't thought of a certain 4 right now.

A: In our team, team play will be at the forefront rather than individual quality.

A: As long as there is no setback, our goal will be championship, our whole belief will be based on this. We know that we also have the team and quality to be champions. Our only downside may be the lack of experience.

A: We haven't had the opportunity to watch most of the teams, but the Kadim Lands team has a roster with potential. We will watch and see.

Pablo Haxobar

Last season’s 7th place was their best finish in recent seasons and this year they hope for better. Pablo Haxobar look to improve but with no transfer activity to boost the squad whatsoever will they do better?

A: I dont know

A: MrP

A: Conceed 0 goals

A: If i would tell you there would be no surprise

R!OT

Last new team in Division 2a is R!OT. The all english team looks to have a good first season in the division and a middle of the pack place looks reasonable for them. Squad’s not to shabby as well, with Maddude and Kl looking to be a good partnership.

A: So many good players! Difficult to choose as were new and still trying rotations, but it is looking like yasuo - beni – drix - arctic

A: Probably arctic, nobody has seen what he has been doing on the training ground. Honestly, in all my 12 years of hax experience I have never seen anything like it, his feet are truly dazzling on the field and his IQ is beyond our basic human understanding. I expect great things from him this season.

A: We have 3 different goals, short, medium and long, our short term goal is to score a lot of goals, medium term to score more goals, and long term to score bareee goals ya dig. I expect us to do well as individually were all good, but were still new and adapting to the map but once we get our head around 4v4 big, its curtains ya gheme. Top 4 tings.

A: Hmm, I expect Dagoes to do great things, they have Lyreco who one of the greatest players on Hax and is now reaching his prime as he is going deeper into adulthood. When I rush him I’m always scared of getting juked and I am elite so I’m sure other people face worse issues. I also think our main rivals Ajhax will do good this season, they’ll probably finish under us in 2nd place.

Savage Hax

Savage Hax had a good finish last season finishing in 5th place. This season they look to do much better as they’ve signed a couple of players that look to improve the squad overall to help them get their goals this season.

A: Currently it's:
Aluf - ptichka - orenball – DiMiliano
However Aluf and I are scouting for some fresh blood in some uncommon places in haxball the South Americans (dont think you need to add the countries personally), preferrably players who know how to put the ball in the back of the net and replace our current sad excuses for strikers and finally get some positive results for a change. We are aware there will still be ping issues given the distance however let's keep it our little secret.

A: If to pick the very long distance to estimate (I dont get what youre trying to say here) - it's ptichka for sure. If i had to pick... - it's ptichka without a doubt

A: To have a game where ptichka can actually be on the pitch would be a successful season for me

A: Savage Hax with ptichka dm, also any team with Splat in roster, since his prickly nature could suddenly sink whichever ship he embarks upon and prompt his team to disband :P

The Elders

Last season was not that great for The Elders having more loses and less wins than in their 1st season in Feed Me. This season they look to recreate their 1st season finish or even do better, and with the help of new signings of vera and lewa they should not have problems to get that.

A: serbigo-radu-vera-lewa

A: lewa/vera+

A: Between 4th and 6th place

A: Div 1 FEAR , Div 2 Haukka Helsingfors

Division 2B

Angels

First team that we preview in Division 2b is a new one. The almost all-romanian team may look to surprise a few teams and finish in a good place as they start their first season in Feed Me.

A: Per - coth - chimi - Koman

A: coth

A: First or second place

A: FEAR

Blue Panthers

Last season’s finish in 8th place wasn’t great for Blue Panthers as this season they look to improve on that place. No signings have been made but at the same time no departures so the chemistry of the team will help them to get their goals this season

A: I would like to know it but actually's not possible coz every player that i have plays for equal.

A: Our best player is olee without doubts, but he doesn't play regularly, so i'll say Berg, coz he's the only one who actually plays big xd

A: Our goal for this season is to not finish on last position, and our aspiration is to get top 3 but we all know what will happen

A: I hope finally Immortals does something interesting this season so we can have fun with Renato and sancho in 1ºdiv

FATALITY!

Getting relegated next season isn’t something to look up. FATALITY! look to make the relegation forgotten as they look to get back in Division 1 as soon as they can but with no transfers whatsoever and a lot of people leaving their task will look to be very hard.

A: Idk yet we need to make some signings 

A: Idk yet we need to make some signings 

A: We have no goals for next Season. We just play and all can happen.

A: If the Lineups are the truth Ajhax can be a surprising Team after several years. It will be interesting to see what they are doing if this TS Lineup didnt lie.

Good Guys

Newly created team Good Guys look to try and have a good season. With players that are known in the community like Hide on bush and Mish they should have no problems in achieving their goals.

A: The main line up i think will be, Hide On Bush, Bull, Mulan, Mela

A: We don't have a best player, for us is important to play with organization

A: Our goals for this season is to finish in high positions

A: I think this season WANNACRY will win, but if i must choose a supriser team i will say Kadim Lands

H.C. Moldavians

Last season was a disaster for H.C. Moldavians. Finishing in 9th place with only 12 points they look to improve this season. With no one leaving the team and with some good signings to boost the team they should improve on last season’s finish.

A: Compared to the last season, this one we will focus more, we have a new key player, Aerozen, we expect him to score some bangers, of course, with the help of our team. We have a strong defensive, nothing has changed there, except the goalkeeper. Probably our first line-up will be : Ramos - NesTro - hyo1 - Aerozen, with Meloo, Soul and Impecable ready to join any time of the game.

A: Actually we dont have a best player, we are just some old players, playing since 2011-2012, our strenght is our experience. We dont use a lot of extrapolation, like most of these non lifers do, we just like it to play it simple, and remember every time this is just a game, and it's supposed to be played for fun. But if i have to be honest, they like me the most so you can say i'm the best.

A: Our goal is to reach first 3 teams, we'll do our best do achieve it.

A: I honestly hope it's us. But i think Immortals have a very good chance to surprise.

HAI

Another team with a disaster last season was HAI finishing last place in 10th with only 10 points won. Like H.C. Moldavians no player has left the team but with no signing to boost the squad they will have a lot of hard work to do if they look to get a much better finish.

A: This season we will try harder to get better, so i'm going to be the GK this season, so we can be more solid in defense. Wigas as DM and Juan Mata as AM. The ST depends on who's training better that day.

A: We have 3 historical players from the portuguese community: Me, Wigas and Juan Mata.. so we are the best on our team.

A: Better than the last one

A: I don't know the teams, i just hope every team try to play some good haxball, and the one who plays better.. hope it wins

Immortals

Consistency is the name for Immortals. In their 3 season of the team they always placed better than 5th place and with almost the same exact points. This season they hope to finnaly get out of the middle of the pack consistency and finally taste glory but with the departure of skrej will their defense cope with the goals they have set for themselves?

A: Our main lineup will look like kojo-Rexus-Jesé-frenkie. Also when needed, -Renatooo. and sancho will support us.

A: That is easy to say, definitely kojo

A: We have two big goals for next season. Our biggest goal is to become champions finally. Our second goal is that we want to improve our gameplay during the season.

A: If you look at the previous seasons and results of Dagoes, I think they will surprise this season and finally get a place in the top 4.

Kadim Lands

Another new team, Kadim Lands hope they can surprise people and do better than expected as their goals set for themselves are quite high for their 1st season in Feed Me.The all Turkish team looks ready for a hard season ahead of themselves.

A: Harden - FORLAN - Sorlord- copo

A: Harden

A: We would like to finish the league in top 2.

A: Outlaw and Haukka Helsingfors

RED HAWK

Last season was a slightly improvement from their previous season , RED HAWK achieving their best place since they are in Feed Me, a 7th place. This season they hope they can do better or at least equalize their last season finish.

A: GK -> Requiem, DM -> We will see but probably Mithra (Sosa) -> AM Welt.. and as ST Levitan

A: In my opinion welt is the best. I hope we will take Red Hawk to top place in league.

A: I would like to win all my matches. But this is impossible... Division 2B have a lot good teams.. Wannacry.. Immortals.. Fatality.. Angels.. they play together any seasons, we got again new line.. My goals.. Have fun, grow up as a player and as a team. Fight for 3 points in all matches. I hope we can take first 5 in this ssn.

A: I think Good Guys look good. They can suprise us. I hope that Spitfire will fight in division 1. Maury and his company can fight for top place. I hope 

WANNACRY

Last but not least we have WANNACRY, the final and also new team in this preview. The team looks strong and with players like Baffo and gio they look to be a contender at the top spots this season.

A: Line-up: Baffo/Enzo - gio - William - torment/06.00 (Everyone is going to play, we believe each member is important for the team and can give something to the cause)

A: Of course me, Enzo... ahaha, I'm joking, our best player ofc it's gio, the strongest italian player ever

A: Our main goal it's to have fun between us and try to offer something that can be interesting to the league.. well, we'll be aiming for the title too, but let's see how it goes right?

A: I think there are a lot of good teams that can surprise FeedMe and Good Guys it's for sure one of them (Italian buddies always <3)

GL & HF

GirlontaR

News Articles: 0

Return to Previews & Reviews