Preview Season 30

Preview Season 30

Postby GirlontaR » January 16th, 2021, 11:03 pm

At last is here!
Huge thanks to Whitee for doing the interviews

Division 1

Angry Bulls
Prediction: High-Mid Tier

After placing in the middle of the pack last season, Angry Bulls look to come back strong after a busy winter transfer window. The new additions of Norb and shaxlele look to set the Bulls to a better place finish than last season’s 6th.

Q: How will your main lineup look like this season?
I can't give you any clear information at this time, we'll decide on performance.

Q: What about your strengths and weaknesses of the team?
I think we're good at putting pressure on the opponent, In some matches we get very easy and simple goals we have to solve this problem.

Q: Where do you reckon you will finish this season?
Angry 'summit' Bulls

Q: What player apart from your team you think will surprise everyone this season?
Buxton, if he plays consistently

FATALITY!
Prediction: Mid-Low Tier

Even after finishing on a relegation place, FATALITY! are still staying up in Division 1 thanks to a couple of teams disbanding. The team has completely changed his players with no more than 5 players leaving and 2 joining in form of Muris and Eme as they hope to remain again in Division 1.

Hexucho - Muris - Eme - Progamer

I dont know tbh bec this Team is a new created one and we didnt play much fs but our strength is that we are experienced Players and may we can steal some Points of better Teams.
Our weakness is that we dont play long together and the chem isnt yet there

7th as last Season

Q: What player apart from your team you think will surprise everyone this season?
I dont see any Player that will surprise next Season imo

FEAR

After an incredible season in which vera+, Niser1 and ^aMp^ topped the first two places in the Top Scorers and Top Asissters table in Division2b last season, FEAR see themselves in Division1. The team looks to be unchanged and with a couple of signings in there just to boost their defense , they look to stay up in Division 1.

The chemestry is very important in any team.. We play for almost 1 year together and thats will help us and about weakness is also the same as other seasons my lag/spikes moments and vera spikes moments

Same as other teams we are trying to survive in Division 1 but I think everything can happen honestly I told my players that we can fight even for top4/3 because everything can happen, but our main objective is to stay alive in Division 1 and yea not relegate

Jese from Immortals will make a big impact in deffens and offensive, Mish will lead hes team to Div1 probably this season even as goalie he has a big impact on hes players for sure , Al1s he is unpredicteble sometimes he is playing so bad and making nonshit actions but also sometimes he can drible everyone from the field and score bangers, kettler will save The Elders goal and help them fight for top 5/6 again, Thief he is the wall from Red Hawk deff but not helpful (for this moment) in offensive, players from aN (most of them), and lewa which I think that he can proof everyone what he is capable of. Those players will make a big difference in their teams

Fourth Echelon
Prediction: High Tier

After finishing on the last place on the podium, Fourth Echelon are looking for victory this season. At the start of the season the team looks to be the best team on paper in terms of quality and any other finish apart from 1st would look as a fail for the team. Maybe someone can upset them?

Our main lineup will be Maldo - Hulk - SAKY - Marblè

Our strength is probably that we have the strongest players in the game

We want to fight for div1 title

gosens!

H2K

After 2 seasons they are back once again! H2K enjoyed a very nice 2nd place last season and with almost no changes to the team they look for help to the chemistry they created last season to help them secure a safe spot.

Our main lineup this season will be me - Del - jadno - tomza.

When it comes to our strengths, the fact that this will be our 7th (4th in div1) season proves that togetherness is our main strength. We are still not that active, so that's obviously our weak point.

I have no idea where we will finish this season, we will try to win as many games as possible.

If I had to name the guy who I think will surprise everyone this season, let's say it will be Browning.

Play Like Kings
Prediction: Mid Tier

Champions of Division 2B PLAY LIKE KINGS look to be a worty opponent for every team this season.With new transfers such as Killswitch they might even upset other teams and finish on a better place that they expect.

Our line-up will be, Killswitch - Mor - nik - JC7's hayki

I don't know yet.

4th

Meyzi, if he plays in all games as gk

Skip60

After getting promoted finishing a very good 2nd place in last season’s Division 2A, Skip60 look to be a contender for the first places. Signings such as Altidore or supermazhine can only boost the quality of the squad that hopes to end the season high as possible.

Actually last season we played with maybe +10 different players because it was Div2. This season we are managing the team with Altidore!
Meyzi as GK, Rq* as DM, Schúrz as AM, Altidore, NÔVA and supermazhine is could play as ST from us.

Rq* and Altidore is very important because they have huge experience also good chemistry and our weakness might be i will play as GK, i played for SW in Season 28 in some matches. Also I played for Banfield too. I feel ready but will see what will happen in matchdays. Also Schúrz is our real underrated potential, they played together a lot but maybe he needs time for chemistry.

I think we are ready to fight for get Division 1 title but if we cant for some reasons we want to finish at least in Top3!

Modricc is very good potantial for future as GK. Also I like Immortals team culture sancho and Jesé have been playing together for 2 seasons. My last surprise is Mor Jim Bartelsh as DM and JC7's hayki as ST from Play Like Kings.

Smokin' Aces

Finishing a good 4th place last season Smokin’ Aces look to do better than their last season. But departures like sw1zy, jasko, PiperSalvia and more the team looks to rebuild to at least secure a place in the next division 1.

Our lineup will be aven - hakut - jim bartlesh - kamil

The strenght of our team is the quality of every player , and the weakness is the ping

We expect to finish in top 3

phami

Stiff Wind

After finishing 2nd last season, Stiff Wind are in a bit of a trouble at the start of the league. More than half of the squad has left the team and the question is that if the new guys that have been signed could raise to the challenge of winning the title.

Our main lineup will be Vichoexe - Bullas - Nilson/ROCKY BALBOA - Kyrai

Weakness of the team is me because i am very old. Strengths of the team is all my teammates. They are all best players in their respective positions.

I don't know because some teams will sell matches this season to determine the champion like last season. Because the criterion for success for them is not to become champion but to not make their opponent champion. As always Turkish teams will fuck the league this season again.

JC7's hayki

WANTED

Wanted are back again in Division 1 and look to do a much better job than the last time they were here. Half of the squad that earned Wanted the promotion is gone but with new signings such as Lyreco and Sodasson the team will look to reamin in Division 1.

Strong

No weaknesses when u have El Drago eating whole onions without anything else

Somewhere around 1st-10th

pkppp

Division 2A

Above The Rest

The first new team that we’re talking about in this preview is Above The Rest! The team looks like a good one and with the quality of their players they will likely end in a promotion spot and see them in Division 1 next season.

Killswitch - Rose - Gilbert - Vanessa, I don't think anything will change until the end of the season.

I think we have many strengths, but among those, the most important ones are that we know each other well enough and our whole lineup is experienced enough. Our only weakness is that i have the "own goal king" tag for 2 seasons xd.

1st place

sancho, i think it's time for him to make a big jump...

Balls Be Flyin'

An old team looking to make a comeback, Balls be Flyin’ are entering season 30 in Division 2A. The team looks certain to finish on a top 5 finish but do they have what it takes to finish and end the league on a promotion spot? Only time will tell.

As typical for our team, we don't have only one certain main lineup. Every player is important and when I was gathering our players we made sure to have every position filled out twice if possible. Nothing is entirely written in stone yet but leevi and the legendary bbf player barendrecht who just made his comeback will take care for the gk position. For dm we are planning to put Anddy and Allen who can dominate every game if they have a good day (and are online and down down to play). The rest of the team, Mirko aka Striker Eureka, Nexx, Akhi Choppa and myself are responsible for our teams attack meaning we four most likely go onto the am or st position. Last but not least we cannot forget our members teddy and kaya who in all honestly unfortunately wont make any games, but will help us with their positive minds and train of thoughts.

Since we don't have a one and only main line up this could be a bit of a disadvantage in comparison to other teams who have that. Nevertheless since we are trying to have fixed positions for everyone, meaning to have certain responsibility for everyone we can be able to show great performances on each position this game appears to have. The biggest strength from us though is that we all are connected through a band consisting of pure love to the game and the will to let balls flyin' around!

I am not entirely sure but I'm pretty sure to finish somewhere in the 2nd division. Jokes aside, I just saw that fixtures already have been made, still I don't really want/ can give you a position we want to achieve to keep at the end of the season. Our/ my main goal is to have as much fun with our team throughout the season as possible. That doesn't mean we will go on easy on any game, rather we will play it from game to game and always give our very best.

I must confess I didn't follow other teams/ players pretty much, so I really don't know. In matter of surprise I probably have to name someone who isn't already very known to our community, else I would have go with Renato from Immortals. Considering the point of surprising all of us I will just go with a recent team member from Renato, Rexus. He doesn't even start with the same two letters in his nickname but also plays the dm position (hopefully that didn't change meanwhile) and even though he might need more experience he already can make a difference in the game.

Blue Panthers

Last season’s 8th place is nothing to brag about but with new transfers maybe Blue Panthers can taste success on their horizon.

I don't really know, i feel that all my players are at the same level, but i'd say Pombo - aitor - Gime - Cars

Of course our strenghts are in defense, we must play for counter-attack as we dont have much habilities like pro players. Our weakness is maybe our own strenght, as we might be in a problem if we keep defending for a long time.

We feel good for coming season and i expect to be fighting for middle-top positions, hoping that we can do our best against better teams.

Renatoooo.

Coritiba

It’s their 2nd season and they were moved from Division 2B to 2A, Coritiba hope for a better season than the last one. New transfers look to bolster the squad in terms of skill so maybe a better finish is inevitable for Coritiba.

It will depend our player's performance on friendly matches but for now we are thinking like requiem-Phami-Éver-welt

We play well when we challenge ourselves but our weak point also is laziness

We will try to play decent game and after that we'll see where we are in the table at the end of the season. We expect at least mid-top for this season.

I believe al1s will have a good season

God's Phobia

One of the contenders for the top spot in Division 2A are newly formed team God’s Phobia. The team consists of very good players and anything but a promotion will like failure for them.

Our main lineup will be LaggerMet (matthovic) - ozzy - Eric Cantona - sw1zy

Our strength is that some players have been playing with each other for a long time and they have a good harmony in the game
We will see our weaknesses and take measures during the season.
First of all, I wish success to all teams in the league. Of course, our goal is the championship and I think we will be champions.
Nova continues to play in a new position. I think this season he will surprise everyone and also Buxton with his new team will do good things aswell.

H.C. Moldavians

Their 4th place from last season was a surprise , almost getting a place in the Division 1 because of the disbands, but nevertheless they are still here. The squad hasn’t changed that much so the question is that if the squad can replicate the surprise they’ve done last season.

This season has some substantial changes. Probably the starting formula will be : Juan - NesTro - blv - lewa

For now, our weakness is that we fail to train enough and probably the fact that we have important changes in the line-up. But our strenghts are that everyone wants to give their best on the field but still keep the spirit team alive.We will play like as ateam, not focusing so much on individual skills.

Well, in our first season we finished 7th and second season 4th. It looks that we improve in every season so i hope we'll finish in first 3 teams.That's our goal for this season.

Well, it's a very good question. I really don't know what to say but i see a lot of new teams, so i hope a player from one of them will surprise us.

HAI
Prediction: Low Tier

Finishing a very low 9th place for the third time in a row HAI will look for a much better season, but with no noticeable squad changes they will most likely finish in the lower places of the league

Depends on the fs we play before official, but i can see our new signings having some good minutes this season. Speaking of StorM and Koto, the rest is the same old squad.

Our biggest weakness is obviously our lack of training, but we're very hard to defeat if we get an early lead.

I feel we're stronger than last season, so our goal is to do better than we did last season

Our ex-teammate, louros!

Immortals

Finishing 5th last season proved that Immortals are a good team. Although they have lost Laki, one of their best players, they have the players to fill up that position so that they can fight for the first places.

That is a very nice and especially original question, our main lineup will be like kojo- -Renatooo.- Jesé - and our one and only top striker sancho. Also, skrej and Rexus will play in the main lineup when we need them.

After two seasons of learning, I think we're currently playing the best game we've ever played. But the shortage of goals will always be reflected in our team, personally I think this is a weakness that we definitely need to work on to keep improving. Furthermore, I can still say that our defense is THE strength of our team, I think there is no further explanation needed if you look at the statistics we have achieved over the past season.

After a mediocre season for me, I expect that we will finish in the top 3 or 4 again.

For me there are two names. First of all it's Maze who gonna play gk in div1. I expect a lot of clean sheets of him and I think he have the abilities for it. The second name is Levitan. It will be his first season in FM. The attacking powers that he showed when I played with him looked really good. I can see him having a great first season, if he can play a full season of course.

Pablo Haxobar

Starting their 26th season as a team are Pablo Haxobar. Last season didn’t went very well for them finishing dead last with 8 points out of a possible of 54. This season they look to do better as Gary is back with the team to make them not finish last.

My hopes and dreams are made of savi-Health-MrP-Zola

Whole team was brainstorming on strenghs, but we didnt find one. Listing weaknessess would take too much time

Not worse than last season!

Nobody

Sellers

Another new team this season is Sellers and they look to make a point for themselves. They look strong but the chemistry might just not be there for them to fight for the top spots. Nevertheless anything below a top3-4 finish will look as a failure.

It depends on our activity, but for now it looks like we will play ins-nightmare-Ziyech-frenkie.

Our advantage is that we have players who are capable of playing more than one position which gives us some room for improvements if anything goes wrong. On the other hand, our main weakness is frenkie. Also, I'm kid of new to dm position so we'll see how I will perform.

We're aiming at the championship even though there are definitelly some teams that can upset us, but I think we already have the quality to beat any of those teams. It's just a matter of being consistent throughout the season. Also, we're still working on our chemistry and I see a lot things we can improve in a short time. If we can solve this out we'll definitelly be a threat.

Haven't really paid attention to current lineups and activity of the players, but my first guess is Rq, even though he's already proven a lot in this game. He's great dm and I think that if he plays in the next season Skip60 can easily win the championship.

Division 2B

Ajhax

Another familiar face , Ajhax will look to rebuild this season and do better than their last 9th place as their squad is now made of enitrely new players.

We don't know for now. We are still building the line up since some players went inactive.

There are a lot of good things and bad things but we have been struggling mostly with our offensive for now.

We don't know which position we will end. We will give our best and we will try to evaluate the opponent and have tactics according each opponent. For now, we want to do better than last season. If we go further than that... Well, good. We will work to win but we don't know how things will be for now.

We don't know much about other teams for now. Later with time we will know it better. Maybe gosens will surprise!

archNemeses

Another familiar face but new accepted team archNemeses will look to have a good season. Their lineup is a strong one and everything below 4th place will look to be considered a failure

Our main lineup will be Buxton/Fred - Suki - palmo - Alekos / we have good backups and almost every player can rotate if needed

Our strengths are the defence and being disciplined in attack. our weakness is fatality

Of course we try to win div 2 and also the cup

Medic

Big Foot

A new team in FM this season is Big Foot. They have an interesting lineup with players that are already somewhat known but this being their 1st season in FM teams will somewhat overlook this team hence where they might pick up their points.

I think it is a bit early to answer this question because our line up is not closed yet. But you will know soon :).

One of our strenght is that we are a solid group, who never gives up. The weaknesses you will have to analyse by yourselves ;).

We are a modest team. But i think the goal of every team on DIV2 is to reach DIV1 :)

All the good haxball players are here in FM league, so it is hard to say. But i think Wozal will suprise this season because he is a player who has been incesing his level last seasons and not many people know him.

Invincible

First team and only team in the preview that has gone down last season, Invincible look to get a speedy recover back into Division 1 as their squad is still a good one.

I still need to get an attacker, most likely mauro gk, hannibal dm, me am and crush st

One of our strenghts are we have a lot of experience, one of our weaknesses is that we don't play often + hannibal returning from 2 year break

dead last ;)

I think Nikolaj aka Jim Bartelsh will surprise div1 this season

Number Nine

Another new team is Number Nine, who have at the moment an ok squad. But with the squad being so short only time will tell if they will be able to end the season while trying to use the only 5 wildcards given to them.

GK-Smurf-Ter-Mus

Strengths: Really good knowledge on how to attack according to the defensive context that is provided by the enemy lines + Strong will to learn
Weaknesses: Positioning without the ball + Attack-Defense transition

Besides God's Phobia, I feel that we could beat any div2 team if we all gave our best in the current point in time, but I feel that with a bunch of games in our bag, we will be able to also fight realistically for a victory against them, sooner than later. So, long story short, 1st place is our destiny.

nik/flacko

Red Hawk

Starting their 3rd season, Red Hawk will look to have a quiet season. Even through the squad has seen dramatic changes the team is ready to improve on their last season finish of 8th place.

My starting four isn't fixed. The club's staff is wide and there will be different people performing on the pitch. We try to look good in every configuration on the pitch.

The pressure of playing for points... Lack of concentration.. And of course a few new players not yet played.

As high as possible. We want to fight for 3 points in each match. We want to play the best we can. This is our third season... There were no major staff changes. I hope this season will be the best in the history of the club.

I think Linde from Big Foot can have a good season. He's a good Polish goalkeeper. Davide from the Splitfire team also think he can play well... Same as Maury.

Savage Hax

This winter Savage Hax were busy signing 9 new players. The new fresh squad hopes to deliver a better season than last season’s finish of 4th place which was the best finish in Savage’s Hax history

GK: mane, DM: ster, AM: ves, ST: DiMiliano

Strenghts: our team's creativity levels are high, playing side-to-side at our high pace will make us a difficult team to deal with. our squad is highly motivated and improves every day. Weaknesses: our main lineup is new, which means we are not 100% used to each other yet, our chemistry level is not on point yet, still i'm ain't worried about it. Surely we'll improve this aspect fast.

We truly believe that we are capable of finishing on top of the league, obviously we are aiming for the first place, but realistically im sure we'll finish as one of the top 3.

Mus. very talented player with high skills which i believe that he's gonna lead his team well.

Spitfire

Last new team in the preview is Spitfire. The almost all Italian squad will hope to have a good welcome season in FM and hopefully to surprise a few teams.

Our main line up isn't set yet since we are still searching a DM however the main players are going to be Barza, Slòw, dav and S1lkroad

I think the strengths of our team are the chemistry between the players and our solid defense style, on the other hand the weaknesses are our lack of experience and not very prolific attack

We aim to the first half of the table but i think that with a bit of luck and training we could be the first two in the standings

I think that a player that will suprise everyone is going to be orenball: he is well rounded and has a nice corner play

The ChoseN ONE

Last season saw The ChoseN ONE finishing in only 5th place and this time they sure hope to get a better season. Without huge transfers and departures the team will relay on the chemistry build to try and push for a promotion.

I hope mostly me - martyk - melda + st (keetlock, doupi, carillo)

We are pretty solid in deff, but sadly we are not scooring so much as we can

I hope for title

I dont know srs, but Anddy is that guy

The Elders

Last but not least we have The Elders. Finishing a surprising 6th place last season they will look to keep their form from last season to continue surprise the other teams in their league.

My main lineup will look like this : zeusscan/zapman-radu-magn1f1que-skoda, it can be changed in the future maybe

Our most important strength is represented by the fact that we kinda have a high-chemistry team play. our most pregnant weekness is the fact that we tend to lose focus if we concede the first goal of the match
We aim to finish the season as high as possible , but in the end we would be pleased if we manage to achieve the 5th place

The player apart from our team that will surprise everyone this season will be sancho

GL & HF

GirlontaR

News Articles: 0

Return to Previews & Reviews