Preview Season 29

Preview Season 29

Postby GirlontaR » September 19th, 2020, 5:05 pm

At last is here!
Huge thanks to Whitee for doing the interviews
My team's prediction and text was made by Smurf and Whitee so that i can't give myself a biased prediction (smh)

Division 1

4R
Prediction: Low Tier

After finishing in a strong 2nd place in last year’s Division 2B, 4R see themselves in Division 1 ready to play against FM’s giants. Their new signing shaxlele looks to add more quality to a squad that’s already good. Despite this, they will be seen as underdogs in almost all of their games that they will face this season.

Q: How will your main lineup look like this season?
A: I think it will be essence(maybe lisbon if we sign him)- MartYK- shaxlele- m u r i s

Q: What about your strengths and weaknesses of the team?
A: I guess our strength is that we can balance our def and attack and rotate with our 3 field players, cause we've all played every position together lately and that might help us to keep the game under control. Our main weakness at the moment is the inactivity of a few players due to work or other problems.

Q: Where do you reckon you will finish this season?
A: I think we might impress this season as well and end up 4th. Our goal is the top 4 and that's what we will be fighting for.

Q: What player apart from your team you think will surprise everyone this season?
A: I'm not sure about any player in particular but there are a few teams that impressed me in the preseason and in the fses so far.. Shaolin Gang from the new teams is one of them, guess they will do fine. In 1st div I think S'A will come back to the top with their new roster; with the solid defence by piper-wroz-jasko the real surprise of the season might be kyrai, even tho he already is a top tier player.

Angry Bulls
Prediction: High-Mid Tier

Winners of last season’s Division 2B, Angry Bulls are ready for a new challenge, even though it will be very hard to replicate their last season’s achievement - winning the division. The chemistry is there without a doubt which means that they will they be able to deliver. The question is, can they finish on the 1st step of the podium? Personally, I doubt it but I hope they can prove me wrong.

A: Nova-Ozzy-ES Pierre-Müllewa

A: Idk right now. Our squad has recently changed and we will experience it by playing.

A: Our target is always be at the top

Q: What player apart from your team you think will surprise everyone this season?
A: Overkill will surprise everyone

FATALITY!

Finishing on the same amount of points as 4R but with lower GD last season, FATALITY! will surely be seen as the underdogs of the league by many. With no important departures and with the addition of Pedy and Striker Eureka, the team could surprise some, and even save themselves from relegation.

A: Our main lineup will be Noobx3 - Pedy - palmo - Progamer but we got some really nice substitutions like Anddy, Striker Eureka, Alekos, Eren or Barca.

A: Our Strength will be the function as "underdog" because we can surprise the Opponents like we did last season against Smokin' Aces or Angry Bulls! Also our strength will be the defense. Our weakness will be the missing experience in Div 1 and we need to work on "how to create more chances then the opponents"!

A: We dont spoke about it but we know that we are the underdog and we need to be focused every game. So i hope we can surprise the 1st Div and try to stay in Div 1 in Season 30 aswell :)

A: i will say Muris 9

Fourth Echelon
Prediction: High Tier

Ending last season in 2nd place with 41 points, Fourth Echelon have earned their promotion to the first division. The team is completely changed from last season and the chemistry might not be there but with players like Vak and Hulk in the team, they will surely have no problems fighting for the top places.
A: Maldo - Hulk - supermazhine - Vak

A: I think we are very good offensively and i think we havent weaknesses

A: I hope to finish first but it will be very hard in this ssn

A: in 2a div the player with most expectations is Skrej, i think Immortals can win the div2 with him

G2
Prediction: Low-Mid Tier

After finishing just one position away from relegation last season, G2 will again look to save themselves from falling to a lower division. Some important players have left like Torment or Paranoia, but the addition of frenkie from Invincible might be just what the team need to stay safe this season and enjoy another season in the top division of FM.

A: Sodasson - Baffo - nJa - frenkie / Crush

A: Strengths : we can score against anyone, good counter attacks. Weaknesses : misunderstanding in def sometimes

A: We will finish between 5th and 8th probably, but I hope you can reach the highest level we can

A: Tbh I don't know about the recent players who could be the season's surprise, I wasn't involve in 4v4 big recently, but if I search some names I would say skrej or Miva

gentlegeeks

After winning the Division 2A with an incredible 51 out of 54 points, Isco and his friends are looking to conquer the first division as well. The team is expected to do well, but with a Marble departure will they be able to challenge for the first spot? Only time will tell.

A: Our main lineup will be: Yannex-Isco-SAKY-veil

A: Our strength is probably the fact that most of us are well experienced in div 1, and our weakness might be the fact that its gonna be the first season for Yannex as GK :)

A: I'd like to think we're still good enough to fight for div 1 title

A: Sadly i can't say veil so i'll go for skrej even tho he plays in div 2

Invincible
Prediction: Mid Tier

After having an incredible season last season finishing 3rd place, Invincible are still here and hopes are high for another strong season in Division 1. After some important departures like frenkie, sw1zy, Masa and Ter, Invincible would be happy if they can replicate their incredible last season.

A: Dunno yet. Still work in progress.

A: Bad def, decent attack.

A: 1st

A: frenkie

Slappers

Last season, Slappers finished 2nd but a lot of players were not happy with the final place the team achieved as they wanted 1st place. This season it’s the same story as the new addition Marble will definitely make Misaj’s work easier for finishing 1st place.

A: Norb - Misaj - Vichoexe - Marblè . then we also have Jèal who can give us a big hand.

A: I think we should improve the defense a bit, even if like every season it's not easy .. since we change the AM every time ... but I believe in my boys!

A: I hope to finish first, but it won't be easy at all, as every team is strong ... especially this season.

A: I think Eric Cantona will drag his new team into Division 2 as he did with the Slappers in the Cup final!

Smokin’ Aces

It was seen that last season they have missed xSha’s brilliant talent as they finished a disappointing 5th. But now after signing Kyrai and PiperSalvia after their amazing season at Stiff Wind where they won the league, they look to be on top again, especially after winning the pre-season cup.

A: Our lineup will be PiperSalvia. - wroz - jasko - Kyrai. I don't think anything will change during the season.

A: As always, good defence will be our strength, especially now with Piper in the goal, which adds a lot of quality to our gameplay. Also, our whole lineup is very experienced so I don't think any opponent can surprise us too much. However, at times, when things doesn't really go our way, we tend to force things, instead of playing like we usually do, and this might be our weakness, I suppose.

A: This season is the toughest one in the history of FeedMe, in my opinion. There are basically no weak teams, every team can win vs the other, it will be even more challenging and surprising than the previous one. About the question, we'll finish the season in TOP3.

A: I don't think there will be such a player. Players who were already fighting for the best player awards in the previous seasons will do the same in this one.

Stiff Wind

Last season’s champions, Stiff Wind will be looking to repeat their amazing victory this season as well. It will take more work from ROCKYBALBOA and his team this season to be back to back champions, since they lost two of their main players PiperSalvia and Kyrai to S’A.

A: We don't know about main lineup right now. The obvious thing is the offensive duo Altidore and me.

A: Our strength is chemistry between Altidore and me we are playing for long time together. About weakness our goalkeeper has just returned to the game it will take some time to get him back in form. As last thing i want to say, We have Altidore, they don't. I rarely lost with him in leagues. When the season ends everyone will chase after Altidore to sign him for their team like last season, but he will stay with us again.

A: We want to be a champion like everyone.

A: veil and ozzy this 2 names that will surprise you positively this season. As a team 4R could create the same impact Invincible did last season.

Division 2A

Ajhax

Having finished 6th last season, Ajhax have possibly proven that they are finally back after a couple of very bad seasons, but most of the players that have raised Ajhax 6th are gone from the team. Interestingly Ajhax have signed a lot of THC players which were quite disappointing last season, having finished last place with only 5 points out of a possible 54, in what feels as a merge of the 2 clubs to keep Ajhax alive.

A: I couldn't speak much about our main line up but i feel really confident about the players we have. We're still doing some sign-ins, we will finish the seek for players and we'll see. For now, every single player on the team, is capable to do something. I believe in each one of them.

A: Our strengths are on the defense, we really have a solid defensive and really organised perhaps i can't say much the same about the offensive since we're still knowing each others and it misses some chemistry sometimes but it happens. I believe that we can improve there.

A: Well, this season ajhax is on a tough division with a lot of tough and good teams however, i believe that Ajhax can get to the top if we keep working had like we did til now. Of course that we all aim to the top, the others teams too and that will make the group very competitive. I can't tell you which position we will end. All I can say is that everyone believes that we will be at the bottow and we're trying a reborn and do something we did on the past with ajhax!

A: skrt from shaolin gang!

Blue Panthers
Prediction: Mid-Low Tier

Black Panthers are back in Feed Me after a season of absence, missing season 28. Nothing really else to be added as the team looks to be the same team that ended 11th place in season 27. Despite all this, they are veterans so their experience may help them in surprising a few teams.

A: I still dont know whats our best line-up since we're coming back to big map, but i'd say vadi/Luis - aitor - Gimenez - Alex/raul7

A: We are stronger in defense, our attack is good but we have problems to keep the ball there, and we sometimes used to turn off our brain and "play"

A: I think we can finish in a good position if we start to play regularly. As i dont know if that will happen, i expect we're finishing on 6th place

A: Renatooo.

Guns N’ Moses

Another comeback to Feed Me are Guns N’ Moses and they look strong. P4ER will look to be the leader of an all-Israeli roster as he looks to bring Guns N’ Moses to their place back in Division 1.

A: LaggerMet-P4ER-Smurf/sw1zy-Musonda/sw1zy

A: I think our main strength is the chemistry between lagger and p4er and the back of the field. weakness would probably be that we dont have that much time to play, would probably just show up for officials most of the season

A: I think we would finish in the 1st place

A: ngl I have no idea which players are in the other teams so i'm going to guess Renatooo.

Immortals

Despite finishing 3rd last season, Immortals didn’t get promoted to Division 1 and are looking to do it this season. The team looks to have the same caliber as last season’s, perhaps even better as they signed Al1s and in exchange for Kao.

A: Our main lineup will be Al1s-kojo-Jesé-sancho but, kojo will miss some games during the season, so we will use skrej as his backup. Also when sancho or me cant play, we will call our superstar -Renatooo.

A: I think my team is the same compared to last season when you look at the strengths and weaknesses. As a strong point, our defense. As a weak point, still our attack, although I think it has made progress this season compared to last season.

A: I think we will finish around 4th place this season.

A: I think Maze and Ever will surprise everyone. Maze will play his first season as a DM and I think he will be one of the better DMs in our division. Ever has a good defense and I believe he and his team can easily surprise their opponents

MorebeeR

First new name in the preview is MorebeeR and they look rather great. No new faces as the roster is made up mainly of known players with Division 1 quality, where they aim to be playing next season.

A: Our strongest lineup right now I believe is Niser-Overkill-Whiplash-Eric Cantona/Hawk. Of course we have other really talented players with a lot of potential such as Dél, welt, Parker, and rAsney. They will all have opportunities to shine during the season. I also would have considered aeRo in our strongest lineup, but he bought a new gaming PC. You know how that goes...

A: Our strongest side is definetely our approach to the game. We are here to play for fun, and display an enjoyable gameplay. I consider this as a mental strength which could prevent instant rage quits, falling off during the game etc. Other than that, one of our strengths might be our analyticapproach.
We analyze our game and other teams that -we believe- play in an enjoyable, and an efficient style. With the talent to execute the things that come out of analysis, I think we are in good shape. The first and the most important weakness of our team is individually based. Some of our players haven't been playing Haxball actively for a looooooong time. Overkill hasn't been playing for 5 years, and now the game is completely different to what it was when he first quit. So we are trying to adjust to the new meta of HTML Haxball. Also, we have many players who weren't competing at a league level. These things that requires us to adjust to the game, might hurt us vs. certain good teams.

A: I reckon we will finish around something like top 3. We are a team that plays for fun and needs time for adjusting, so I think top 3 is a realistic guess.

A: My expectations for Meyzi as DM is pretty high. This will be his very first season as a DM. I was lucky enough to see his spectacular improvement as a GK very closely, and I think this run as a DM will be no different.

Pablo Haxobar

Finishing 9th place in last season only above new-at-the-time team Red Hawk didn’t look good for Pablo Haxobar. This season it doesn’t look that much better as their roster looks to be exactly the same, except with the addition of a comeback signing ATuntija.

A: Our main lineup will be saviola-Hannes-MrP-socrates

A: Our strength is our experience and that noone can expect what we do since we dont even know what we will do. the weakness is that we dont know what we are doing on the pitch.

A: I guess that we will finish in the top 10 of div 2a. if we can reach the 8th place we are very happy because its probably more than we can realisticly expect.

A: Oh well. I think that Toon aka Gary will suprise us with his team Ajhax. gl and hf to every single team and thanks to the admins, teams and players that Fm is still alive

Savage Hax

After ending season 28 in 8th place, Savage Hax are looking to become better so that they can aim higher this time around. Importantly, the player that might make them better is Ter, an incredible signing from Invincible, which looks to lead the team to their expectations.

A: I changed the roster more than totally, and still building up and checking all, so can't say for sure of the main line up. Ter and Eme for sure, without positions, and others are more like a jokers even for me, we'll see, let's just check

A: The strengths is i never chicken of next steps and wanna want to die as hax project, so when we should rip i rebuilded the team totally. the weakness is the same. totally new team, different characters, its hard to work with, but good managers never search the easiest ways :P

A: In the half above, we have no goal to fight for top3 etc, also 2A div is definately stronger than B. We are not stucking for some goals, just will try to make max possible perfomence keeping soft view.

A: I'm so old i even can't recognize them, i don't care, i like when some new players do some good results, but i never trace or stalker them since 2015-2016 ~

Shaolin Gang
Prediction: Low-Mid Tier

First new team with new faces around the block but with also some experienced players like Oscar and lisko, Shaolin Gang look to have a quiet season as they unfold their first season in Feed Me. Hopefully first of many for them.

A: We brought some new players in our lineup to strengthen out squad even more for the new FM season, its abit hard for me to give a specific starting lineup right now because it can all change depending on each player's performance and form.

A: Our strength i would consider the status of being kind of an underrated team overall but can cause damage to any team in official matches, we can adapt really well to any playstyle and get results. As for weaknesses i would say getting some more chemistry with the new players will take some time but in the end will be worth it.

A: We will be doing our best to finish as high as possible but as a first season, aswell as seeing that there is alot of quality teams in our division I think and hope we can finish in the top 4 of the league.

A: Well as for surprises, especially in division 1, we all know the best players there, but one player that i really like and i think he is a bit underrated since you dont hear his name mentioned much when talking about the best strikers is Frenkie. In my opinion he can do really well this season because hes a really talented player. As for division 2, i think a really good player who will do alot of good performances is Eric Cantona, really skilled player and im sure he will perform extremely well and stand out in div 2.

Skip60

When we look at the team roster’s we can see that Maze has got some of his Banfield friends plus some newly added players. The all-Turkish team hopes to have the same route that Maze and Banfield had 2 seasons ago: winning the Division 2 in their first year.

A: Probably we will play like Aldrich - Meyzi - ( Schurz / Spartacus ) - ( Mor1 / Markovic )

A: We already played with Mor1, Schurz and Markovic in another leagues and they are experienced players. And now Aldrich and Spartacus joined us, they have potential. We have experience, we have potential it means we are okay.

A: I would like to be a champions again but if we cant its not important for me because we already did in past seasons. We will not play tryhard but i want to finish on top2 because of Div1.

A: One of my best friends PiperSalvia. will play like a rock this season. Also i can say Whiplash and Overkill can play very well together, they already played in the past and they were legendary. My last surprise is Jese and sancho from Immortals, they improved theirselves last season and now they dream of more.

WANTED

WANTED coming to Div2 this season after a disappointing season in Div1. They surely want to show that what happened last season was a one time thing, and won't repeat ever again. In order to ensure that, the captain GirlontaR made some big changes in the team including the comeback of Nocke and Lyreco. In my opinion this team will struggle a bit vs the top teams in their division, however I still expect to see them fighting in the top 4 places.

A: Lineup this season is going to be interesting we still look for a GK but the main lineup shall be GK - Nocke/Lyreco - Girl - Nocke/Lyreco

A: Our strengths are that we have a lot of chem and that we played together in div 1 finishing quite high and our weakness might be our attacks as we usually don't score a lot of goals.

A: We believe we'll finish top 2

A: Al1s from Immortals will surprise quite a few i believe.

Division 2B

Classic XI

Winning 2 points in 18 games and finishing 10th place in last season’s Division 1 is no good publicity for any team. Despite this, the team has signed mostly Turkish players who seem to bolster the squad’s chances to go back to Division 1.

A: Hi, the lineup still isnt decided yet. However, we are probably going to play with Mauro/modric. as gk, Natroff or me as dm, turya as striker and Tiaa or Multi as st. As I said, we are still experimenting.

A: The strenghts of our team is that we have a strong team with a lot of chemistry. We play for a little while in haxlife zo we build up some chemistry. Sometimes, we are struggling positioning. We want to play for possession which makes it hard to get through the opponents def. We are still working on it

A: I think, with the quality we have, we will end top 5 hopefully although there are a lot of strong teams

A: I dont know a lot of players. There are a lot of new teams but I think Play Like Kings can make some serious damage with their great captain Jc7. Furthermore I see H2K with Lozano as dm, Coritiba with Rakim and TCHO with Skrable as the huge players in Division 2B

Coritiba

Another new team with new faces just like Shaolin Gang. They look to beat their expectations that the team have set in what looks to be a quiet season all around for Coritiba.

A: We are thinking the squad like requiem-browning-ever-nicholas for now but it can change anytime based on our player's performance

A: In my opinion our defense and spamming are strong and we need to be better on attack and of course we have a lot of work to do.

A: We believe that we will finish in the top 2 and we will labour for this.

A: I believe Al1s will perform better than expected

FEAR

Fear ended last season in 6th place in Division 2 and this year they look to set the bar higher for themselves. But with 2 important departures in Al1s and Niser and no important signings in the team, we might not see them improving on last season 6th place.

A: I think our main line up will be ramos - ^aMp^ - vera+ - lewa with Wish as main sub

A: The Chemestry is big in our team we have stay together for so long time and we will keep staying together also for this season and who knows for next ones but a real strenght is the defence ofc. but about the weaknesses , I think we miss so many 2v1 3v1 opportunity so its not good for an defensive tactic team
A: We want to finish in the first position ofc and I am ready and also my teammates are ready to fight for the title against every team :D

A: Multi from Classic XI who is an incredible AM/ST I really like him and also as GK Mish who will show for sure that even if he came back he is better then 90% of Division 2 GKs

H.C. Moldavians
Prediction: Mid-Low Tier

Finishing 7th last season, in their first season in Feed Me, H.C. Moldavians will look to improve on their position at the end of the season. With new signings, only time will tell if the team will end higher than 7th place.

A: I think for most of the games we'll play with juan-hyo-nestro-keetlock/arze, so pretty much the same line-up as in the 2nd part of the last season, except that maybe me and hyo will switch roles more often.

A: I think the main strength of our team is that me and hyo played alot of games together and the def became kinda solid, and for the weakness, hmm.. maybe our inability to finish chances we create.

A: Since we find div2b this season to be weaker than the div2a of last season, i think we can hope for a top 3.

A: I don't know if it is a surprise but i consider Browning to be an important player of the 2nd div.

H2K

Last season, they finished 4th place and this season I think they want to aim higher. H2K are looking quite good as their almost exact team from last season and comeback signing Lozano look to challenge for promotion this season.

A: Our main lineup this season will look like this, me - lozano - am - grose/pjanic.

A: Our main strength is the fact we've won div2 in season 24 already unlike other teams competing this season with us. The obvious weakness is our inactivity and it's a problem for months now.

A: I have no clue where will we finish this season, we will try our best to win as many matches as possible.

A: About the player in div2b who might surprise everyone this season I would definitely mention Browning, he is a very good player already but he can do much more.

HAI

Finishing 9th place last season can’t be good for the team’s morale. And with almost no new signings or departures, the team looks to repeat the 9th place they got last season.

A: It's hard to say, it depends on how we practice in matchdays friendly's. Those who are performing better, will be on the starting lineup, i don't believe we're going to have predefined team.

A: Our biggest strenght is the will to never give up, we're very united, we're close friends that hang out everyday, so i know for sure that we will give everything we have in every match. Our weakness is the fact that we have some players that haven't played for years, and we're a bit rusty. We're aware that the other teams have much more practice time than us, but as i said, we'll never give up in a match and we take that as our biggest weapon.

A: As i said to my teammates, we won't put high objectives to this season in particular, just to give the best in every match and we'll take whatever it comes. If i had to put a straight objective? To do better than last season.. since we ended bottom table, let's try to make better!

A: I'm not aware of the current players to be honest, so it would be false from if i said someone just to make it pretty, so i'll say Ter. I hope he does well and shows that portuguese old school players still have the quality to show off

PLAY LIKE KINGS

Their first season in Feed Me looks to be a great one for PLAY LIKE KINGS. The team looks the best on paper in Division 2B and they will be disappointed if they won’t finish the league in 1st place.

Fyzero - Miva - JC7's hayki/Asensio – Kamil

Our strenghts, we have been playing with same lineup for 5year (at least 3 of us), we have good chem. And about our weaknesses, time is short for us these days, so we dont have much time to warm up for games.

Hopefully it will be a great season for all the teams competing, however we believe we will end the season as champions of Division 2B

I believe ^aMp^ will do well as DM in FEAR

RED HAWK

Their first season in Feed Me didn’t prove to be a great one. Ending last place with 5 points in 18 games isn’t something to be proud of. This season they hope they can turn it around and at least challenge for the mid-table places at the end of the season.

A: Our starting line-up depends on players' activity on the match day. My players outside the game have private responsibilities. However, I hope that zede and thief will be the key to winning this season. These are the players who can take advantage. Neat and Matador will be ambitious fighters. And it can happen Piko will also fire. Generally wide staff and cooperation on the pitch. This is our key to take 3 points.

A: Unfortunately, our team is different than last season. We have strong individual players. However, it takes minutes on the pitch for it to function well.

A: It s hard to say.... Everything is in our hands. We will definitely do our best. We know that there are well-coordinated teams in this league, which are also better. But we look at each match individually. We fight for 3 points in every match.

A: Each FM competitor will present a high level. Certainly the amp from FEAR will show its good side. I count on my friends Ever and Requiem. A difficult opponent will also be SKRABLE from TCHO

The Chosen ONE

After being relegated last season finishing 8th, The Chosen ONE look to get back to Division 1 as soon as possible. The roster might be small, but each player has a lot of experience and the skill needed to bring the team back to Division 1.

A: Mish - Loomani/skr - ShimShon/Loomani - skr/ShimShon

A: Our stregth is my teammates are playing for long time together and they have some good chemistry. Our weakness is we are not sure with positions yet time will show it.

A: Winning Div2B

A: big aMp

The Elders

Last but not least, a new team in Feed Me. The Elders will enter their first season as they look to gather some points for a hopefully good start in their Feed Me history.

A: I decided my lineup based on how my players are doing in fs, so i think it will be Sete Vidas-Radu-Magnifique-Thing'E, but we are still looking for a strong striker.

A: Yea, good question, i think for now our strength is that we are friends and we comunicate a lot, but the most important thing, we want to improve as a team and do our best. Ofc, we all have bad parts, maybe the worst part of Elders is getting scored. When we lose by seeing them score first, we just feel powerless and it's hard to comeback, but i'm sure we will face this step by step.

A: We are excited bcs u guys decided to accept Elders in Feed Me after 7 seasons. We had a long road, but finally we did it. My opinion, this season we just need to adapt here and it will be hard at first. With this team atm, I think we will finish on 7th place.

A: aMp, i think he is a really nice player and captain, also my friend.

GL & HF

GirlontaR

News Articles: 0

Return to Previews & Reviews