Preview Season 32

Preview Season 32

Postby GirlontaR » September 19th, 2021, 9:07 am

Another new season = another new preview!
Huge thanks to Whitee for doing the interviews
The interviews are done with the captain or co-captain of each team but you already know this.

Division 1

Above The Rest
Prediction: Mid Tier

It wasn’t the best of seasons last time around for Above the Rest, finishing a lowly 8th place with only 15 points . This time around they look to do better as signings like Kyrai and Gilbert will look to secure their objectives.

Q: How will your main lineup look like this season?
A: We have players who could play very well in every position. Our lineup will most likely be WIAGOAL - Rose - Gilbert – Kyrai

Q: What about your strengths and weaknesses of the team?
A: We have Gilbert, they don't. We don't have a weak point for now but whenever Gilbert doesn't show up for league games, then we will have a weak point :P

Q: What position do you think your team will end? And why?
A: We had unexpected unfortunate events last season but we escaped from relegation since there were disbanded teams from the league. I can say that we will finish in 1st place by guaranteeing that we will be better this season.

Q: Is there any player who will surprise everyone this season?
A: I expect LEXAL to have a good season.

Balls Be Flyin'
Prediction: Mid-Low Tier

Promoted from Division 2A is Balls be Flyin’! The team is almost the same as last season with only nightmare leaving the team which means they will hope the chemistry between the players will secure them a place without relegation.

A: Probably something like this: Wiltord - Kl | Anddy - aeRo | grünersamt - Allen | Striker Eureka. But we keep the oppurtunity to try other things within this lineup out.

A: Our strength is that we basically have the same team for some seasons and know each others individual strengths and weaknesses. Our weakness however might be that we aint playing every single day, I heard that’s common practice in division 1 but we will see.

A: I have no clue about our position but since we just promoted into that division our aim should be to just stay in this division for now. We also don't have to forget that kinda only promoted with some teams disbanding. That doesn't mean we see us without any chance, afterall I think we can competed every other team, the question will be if we get enough points at the end of the season to stay in the division.

A: From our team? Probably our newest signing Kl, since he is new to the team so there is a big potential to surprise from our team as "the new face". Excluding our team I really don't know, I didn't follow the new team applications and signing from other teams too well. I noticed Smurf and Girl joined Pablo so I personally can imagine them fighting for the top places, you also could say for promoting into first division. Ah afterall I got one player in mind who I think not many know yet: Levitan from Keep it 100 I think. He isn’t brand new, played shortly for other teams I think but in recent fs I played vs him I saw him with very big improvement. Completley subjective from my side I wanna underline here

Fear
Prediction: High Tier

Last season, Fear only finished in 7th place with 17 points, but they hope it was only a fluke and this season they look to impress the other teams around. A lot of players have left and a lot of players have come in but with winning the pre-season cup they look like the team to beat at the start of the league.

A: Modric - ^aMp^ - Al1s - Shotutu and our bench as ST its gonna be Chiri no sub for now in other position

A: Our strength is already known for having the same squad for months already and playing almost everytime with the same team/players and our weakness is the unexperienced strikers we will have for this season shotutu who is not a top player for now but in the future he will be and chiri who just came back and was gk before and now wants to learn being ST and he is improving a lot

A: We want to Win the League + Cup this season we are more ready + I will be home all the season so we won't have a problem by not having the main team like we had in the last season

A: I think shotutu and chiri coming as "underdogs" will perform really well in my team or in other team. and about other players I guess ramos if he will find a team in div1 he can prove how good he actually can be.

God's Phobia
Prediction: High-Mid Tier

Last season’s place of 4th place have made God’s Phobia in a capable team of trying to fight for the podium places in Division 1. But with Mullersh gone, the inevitable question comes. Will they be able to fight for podium places again?

A: idk yet

A: weakness is we are a new team but we are built with good players

A: our target is to be champ

A: frenkie

Good Guys
Prediction: Low Tier

A surprise really for being in Division 1 is Good Guys! They had more losses than wins in Division 2B and now they face themselves at the table with the big boys. Will they survive? Only time will tell, but the chances seem really slim.

A: Probably our line up will be Mulan Bull D10s De Ligt

A: Our strengths is strong friendship because we play together since 2010, our weakness is our line up can't be competitive as others but we'll play every game for win

A: Probably our team will be last, but i think we can do better

A: I like Hannibal's styleplay, i think that can be his best season

H2K

Last season was an improvement. From 3 points to 15, H2K seem to have improve somewhat in their eternal battle of trying to stay in Division 1. This season they look to do the same or at least do better as they hope to stay above the relegation zone this season as well.

A: Our main lineup this season will be lisko - SEF - Ramsey - tomza.

A: Our main strength is the fact this is our 9th season together, our only weakness is inactivity.

A: I don't know what position we will end, I'm sorry to say but I'm not Nostradamus.

A: I dont' know if there is any player who can surprise us this season, there are no new players in this league so it's really hard to say.

Immortals

After finally escaping mediocrity of being in the middle of the pack in Division 2, Immortals are in Division 1 after winning Division 2B last season. But this time around they will face even tougher opponents and with Isco gone we’ll see if they are up to the task they will face this time around.

A: Our line up will look like : kojo-nightmare-Jesé- frenkie

A: The line up we have right now is recently arise. This means I can't really name up strengths or weaknesses as we didnt play a lot together yet. But as you can see kojo , frenkie and me stayed on the line up. If I have to pick up one strenght of us three it is our chemistry.

A: Even though, it's our first season in division 1, we have players in our line up who belong to division . Because of this I think we'll get to at least top 5.

A: I think aMp will surprise this season. He has proven that he is ready for division 1. But I expect him to carry his romanian team

Invincible

Their best finish in their history, with a 2nd place last season. Invincible hope they are up to the task this time around to fight for the title, but with no transfer activity they will have to rely on the player’s chemistry to achieve the goals they have set.

A: Mauro/Ferry-SuarezN7-Hannibal-ST

A: Good chemistry between me and hannibal, our only weakness is that our gks glitch from time to time and give more gifts than santa claus

A: 1st or 12th not 2nd i hope

A: Flaviu (probably best player of our generation)

Outlaw

It was a pretty good season achieving promotion in Division 2A last season finishing 3rd place, but now they face tougher opponents in Division 1. They will hope that the new signings and Sorlord, the Top Scorer of Division 2A with 30 goals last season, to help them not go down.

A: Our lineup will be Parker-Hipo-Matteo-Sorlord

A: Our weakness is that we do not play actively. Our Strengths are we have talented players also we get along well with each other both in-game and out-of-game.

A: Our goal is to end the league in the top 5

A: In my opinion Jesé

Skip60

Somewhat a revival, after Meyzi decided to keep the team is Skip60! The team is totally new from last season’s team apart from Schurz but will the new team stop the curse of Skip60 of finishing only in 5th place in Division 1?

A: Probably GK - Meyzi - Markovic - Mücolaj! Schúrz and Altidore will support us when needed.

A: I always played with almost same players so we have good chemistry. We got some experiences from last season, also our lineup has more experience if we compare with last season, including me. In way way our negative point is we didn’t play fs's before the season but i think we know ourselves and we can handle it.

A: We want to finish at Top 2 or 3. Last season I said Top 5 and we finished 5th. Am I wise man?

A: Welcome to Div1 Jesé and Sorlord! Finally i want to say I'll miss our legendary captain ROCKY BALBOA, that was the biggest surprise that he decided not to play.

Spitfire

Spitfire had a good season last time around in Division 1 getting 8 wins achieving safety from relegation. No transfer activity means they kept the squad intact and now with more experience at Division 1 level they hope to secure a safe place from relegation.

A: We are not sure about main line up

A: Our strengths are chemistry and defence and our weakness is attack

A: I think that we could get top 5

A: Amp and rexus could surprise everyone

Wanted

Last but not least is Wanted, the champions of Division 1. Last season they walked the league winning it with 5 fixtures left and they hope to do the same by winning it again. Not a lot of transfers but they kept their squad the same so the question is: Will someone challenge them for the title?

A: We're gonna play as Norb-Misaj-SAKY-Marble

A: I think we have a lot of strengths on the pitch known and seen by everyone so not gonna mention about them. But off the pitch our weaknesses are that we don't play together regularly except official games, and some of our players are sometimes late for official games :D

A: We have always played for the all the titles possible and we hope to keep doing that this season too by playing in a good way and enjoying our game. As soon as we manage to do so, we are expecting and thinking that we can win both league and cup.

A: Meyzi in DM position might surprise us. If they get a chem as a team.

Division 2

Ajhax

It was their worst finish, points wise, in Division 2 last season by getting only 8 points and Ajhax will look to do better this season to forget the last one. Couple of new signings have been made to help rise the team from being always at the bottom of the league.

A: We don't have a stable lineup yet. we couldnt have much time to prepare our lineup. but it seems that Ever and I are gonna play in defense position.

A: Our strength side is we are fresh squad and hunger to success, are trying to dominate game in front side however in my opinion our main weakness is not have main 4 players who made practice enough and it might bring us simple mistakes in game.

A: f we can be in consistence as playing way. our aim is to being in first 4 place on the table, I and Ever playing together since long time and we know each others playing style, also we are experienced players, if we can adapt our gaming style with other players in team... why not?

A: I think Sorlord will make a huge difference in this season. as long as we saw, he come up with a good hook at the previous season in div2 and he played like a real superstar. We played together for 1 season in turkish league, i know how he is talented

Blue Panthers

Finishing 9th last season in Division 2B is nothing to brag about it as Blue Panthers look for the start of the new season. With almost no transfer activity Blue Panthers will once again rely on chemistry to help secure their goals.

A: As always we have same quality players and anyone can reach his chance to play here.

A: Our strength always will be our defense, coz we rarely keep the ball in attack. We cant compete against x press high players so we must defend and get our chance at counters

A: This season we'll do our best to get top 3,as previous seasons worked like we expected, i hope it happens this season too

A: Atm i dont think there is a player that can surprise everyone in this map

Burned Out

Their 1st season in the league was somewhat a good start for Burned Out finishing 7th. This time around they hope to do better as they are no more a new team and have some experience now. In terms of transfer activity there is none so they will have to rely on the chemistry that was build around in the 1st season.

A: I have no any idea in my mind right now. I'll try to pick the best lineup for my team.

A: Our strenghts could be our patience, Our biggest weakness is the defense.

A: I don't know actually. The first target is the third place, the second is around 5-6.

A: Daaf i guess.

FATALITY!

It’s a surprise to see FATALITY! still in Division 2 as they finished 3rd, but breaching FFP rules see them start again in Division 2 ( ;) ). Transfer activity wise they have made some new signings so it will be interesting if some of the new transfers will creep into the main team.

A: Pizzi-Wozal-AM-Progamer we may change wozal to am and got a new dm but it’s not sure rn

A: Our strengths is that we are experienced players and our weakness is that we don’t play much fs :/

A: I think we will end up in top10. I think we won’t take part in the top 3 and we won’t be on last places

A: Maybe aMp can surprise with his Team in 1st Div. After they won the PressnCup they may have a chance to annoy some Teams!

Gladiators

First new team in the league is the comeback of Gladiators. Last time playing in season 24, Gladiators now find themselves back in Division 2 hoping to come back to the days where they were in the Division 1, but the almost all Italian team will have to do hard work to get back there.

A: Our main lineup i think will be Baffo - gio - William - Torment but Baffo and Gio can play DM&ST so we have a lot of variety lineup like Soul - Baffo - William - gio like in preseason cup were we did good against strong teams like God's Phobia

A: Our strenghts are that we are a group of friends since a lot of years with a lot of players with experience like me, gio or Baffo, if we are focussed we are a great team in defense like we did last season as Wannacry. The weakness is that we don't play anymore this game like we used to do before and we just play 2/3 fs before the matchday.

A: I don't think that we will win this 2nd division because there are teams that play more than us but i think we will finish in top 4.

A: The majority of players already showed their ability thorughout the previous seasons but someone I look forward to is Levitan from "Keep it 100" since I've seen him very active in the past weeks and ready to prove himself

Grimers FC

First proper new team is Grimers FC. The squad looks to be somewhat new to the competition with only ATuntija, Lyreco and Daffyd having history in the league. Will they be able to surprise and be able to fight for the top half?

A: We have many players new or inexperienced to the map so it will take a few games to discover this, but expect to see Frank Grimes in there

A: Our strengths will be 10% luck, 20% skill, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and 100% reason to remember the name. Weaknesses: July4th

A: Our skill is abstract and therefore it's difficult to fit into a pre-defined structure. Having said that, 1st sounds achievable.

A: I don’t know any other teams

HAI

Last season wasn’t a good one for HAI. They haven’t improved from their Season 30 finish, even worse they accumulated less points, only 9 points, in their last season. No transfers means the team will rely on the players that played last seasons, so will they escape finishing last place at last?

A: We dont have a main line up, every player on our team can ball

A: We are a very solid, stabilished and regular team. People know what they can expect from us

A: Sky high. The sky is the limit and we'll aim for that top position

A: I dont have anything to say about other players or teams, i care only about my team

Keep it 100

Another new team is Keep it 100. Squad looks pretty great with some good players who have played in Division 1 and Division 2 respectively so maybe the team will look to solidify a mid-table finish

A: Will be a surprise

A: We are a brand-new team, which shall' bring a good addition to the Feed Me League. From my personal standpoint - our biggest strengths are Self-Analysis, which is closely followed by motivation and dedication. Every flaw becomes a strength over time, due to the self-analysis, we have within the team. Another very positive thing is the creativity we have among the players - it's clearly visible within our gameplay.

A: I think we will end top 3, because we are a strong team with upcoming players, that will show why they are upcoming.

A: ^aMp^

Meiwa FC

Another new team on the horizon is Meiwa FC. Squad looks very good Division 2 wise and they look the team to beat this season around. Will anybody be able to fight with them for the first places?

A: To tell u the truth, we want to take advantage of all the players in the team. so naming names would be disrespectful to other players in the lineup.

A: Our strength is that we are a team that has been playing together for many years and knows what to do on the field. The players in the squad are individually talented and proven players. We expect new players to adapt to the team.

A: We have players in our squad who have had success here before. That's why I think we're going to be champions.

A: Haxball going through a rough patch. there are not as many active players as there used to be. that's why i can't think of any names right now.

Pablo Haxobar

Another new season for Pablo Haxobar sees the team with a couple of new changes. Some key players have gone like ATuntija but signings like Smurf or GirlontaR may help Pablo Haxobar to finally escape the depths of last place finishes.

A: 99-Smurf-Girlontar-rew

A: 0 strengths and infinite weaknesses

A: GK because we can't pass

A: A.Tuntija, he is a young talent and can become good if he never will listen to any of Hernas advice

Red Hawk

Starting their 5th season is Red Hawk. The team have slowly improved over their seasons position wise and now with a couple of new transfers they hope to still improve on their position.

A: My line up for this ssn is: zed-thief-neat-kyo

A: Our weaknesses.... 1 month break... Strengths... I think individual skill and coach motivation

A: We will win this division because it s time to do it

A: Fresco will be master on field. He is beast. I think he will score more than 20 goals.

Savage Hax

Last season was one to forget for Savage Hax, recording their worst season points wise. A lot of the players from last season are gone, but with a couple of players coming in Savage Hax hope to have a good season in what looks like a rebuild of the team.

A: Idk, me and more 3 players, still unknown

A: At the moment, we don’t have any strengths because I don’t even have 4 players, the weaknesses are probably that we need to build chemistry while the league.

A: I think we will and hope to end like top 6 because again, I need to get good players and build our chemistry while the league is running.

A: Not that I saw someone that will surprise everyone.

The Elders

Best finish in their small history The Elders look to build up on their 6th finish last season. A lot of players have left but at the same time some players have joined to help the team secure an even better position than last season.

A: Our lineup will be Yeah-Radu-MaGn1F1QuE-Ramos

A: Strengths: We are very motivated and united I would not want to reveal the weaknesses

A: We want to aim around 1st-5th place

A: aMp will have a good season

The Rains of Castamere

Last but not least is a new team, The Rains of Castamere. The almost all polish team are looking to settle themselves in and hope maybe to achieve some surprise wins in their 1st season.

A: kasiex (gk) Masa (dm) Isir (am) VixeR (st)

A: + nice atmosphere at our team
+ combination of skills of known players with fresh players
+ fair play
+ high skills on low extrapolation
- toxic kasiex at the moment of loses a goal
- drunk VixeR
- Isir who's move back at dm
- opponents goes tryhard on us when they saw 'masa' on the game

A: We put ourselves calmly in the middle of the table because we're mainly playing for fun to spent together our free time in the nice atmosphere. However we believe on us that we could manage to be in the top of the league.

A: We don't know the others teams and players so well yet and we're gonna see what's time shows up bute we have completely new players in the 3def scene. We mean kasiex, Beast and Bibi. We sincerely believe that these players will manage to turn the results of the match on our favor and gain experience that will permanently sign up us for the FeedMe cards.

GL & HF

GirlontaR

News Articles: 0

Return to Previews & Reviews