Round 13 [3xWC] - LEAGUE - Sunday 31st August

Moderator: Result Mod

Re: Round 13 [3xWC] - LEAGUE - Sunday 31st August

Postby mlfaijati » September 20th, 2014, 5:05 pm

In terms of the match vs MD, we wanted to play last Thursday which Jenzo rejected. This is something that I think everyone in Division 1 this Season has encountered. I would like to suggest some kind of rule next Season which would mean that captains can't do as Jenzo had done this Season, picking and choosing when they want to play a match. In terms of this match however, I guess if you void the match it would be the fairest outcome.
FM record:

G.I. Joehans:
[s]Won Div 2 and Cup[/s] Got carried by Fritz.

ARRIBA!:
Got carried by jonny then disbanded the team.

NWA:
Came like 6th in Div 2B then disbanded the team.

The Real Rocknrolla:
When the going gets tough...

ACDP:
Benchride to title!

Overall:
A travesty.

mlfaijati

News Articles: 2

Position: Defensive Midfielder
Division 2 Winner: Season 4
Cup Winner: Season 4

Postby Helios » September 20th, 2014, 5:36 pm

Hannes wrote:
Maddude wrote:Protest this please, both of h0bA's first two goals were lag, the 1st one we accept and didn't ask for fp but the second goal, just see for yourself, i was trying to pause as i had admin even though we were in attack, this was just after everyone had dragged and as you can see most of us get dragged towards their goal whilst they go towards ours or not much difference making this goal possible. We then asked for fairplay but igor stated as the captain "oh but i lagged on the first goal" and that he was on 150 ping all the time, without ever saying a word after we had scored or during the match, if you had we would of given it back like we do with any lag goals as can be seen in any match it has occurred.

Now I know they are just filling in till the end of the season due to Chillmaz leaving and they may not take this seriously as they know of this but even so the behaviour and attitude is not pleasant to play against and even caused one of my players to quit completely. It boggles me that Chillmaz would select igor as the captain after what happened last season and with the rule of the player on the team becoming captain having to be on the team since the beginning of the season if none of them wanted we could of found a suitable replacement or just disbanded the team instead of letting someone run a team into the ground that has played here for the past seasons with good behaviour and attitude.

Thanks, basically this is up to Hannes as he is the only other admin who isn't involved in either team.

Protest rejected. Can't force a fairplay goal afterwards.

season is over and haxball is already dead but i wanna say this is the worst admin decision in the last two years

fm is dead, hannes, and you killed it
Helios

News Articles: 0

Postby SebastiAn » September 20th, 2014, 6:50 pm

mlfaijati wrote:In terms of the match vs MD, we wanted to play last Thursday which Jenzo rejected. This is something that I think everyone in Division 1 this Season has encountered. I would like to suggest some kind of rule next Season which would mean that captains can't do as Jenzo had done this Season, picking and choosing when they want to play a match. In terms of this match however, I guess if you void the match it would be the fairest outcome.

I would still actually like to replay the 2nd half but, as you mentioned, it's close to impossible to convince Jenzo to play on a certain date since he's going to bed early. I'll ask the admins to enforce a date, please.

Helios wrote:season is over and haxball is already dead but i wanna say this is the worst admin decision in the last two years

fm is dead, hannes, and you killed it

But it's true m8, admins can't force a fairplay goal :^)
SebastiAn

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Postby Rénbeaudach » September 21st, 2014, 4:33 pm

Admins have to draw the line somewhere surely, I mean what would Hannes have done if everyone had spiked to 999 and the host had played on an scored, would that count as well?
Rénbeaudach

News Articles: 3

Division 1 Winner: Season 99

Postby Hannes » October 1st, 2014, 12:48 pm

Jenzo wrote:Mighty Ducks 3-0 The Real Rock'N'Rolla

First Half: KingKong | Duke | KiNGBAA | Hagi || Renbeaudach | Mlfaijati | Patrick Ebert | Suarez#09
Rec: http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/2a25b25102
1-0 Hagi (KiNGBAA) 3:56

Second Half: Jenzo | Craig | Hagi| Mayr || Renbeaudach | Mlfaijati | Zerothree | Mata
Rec: http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/6d4cbda587
2-0 Mayr (Hagi) 2:32
3-0 Craig (4:38)

According to rule
1.23 A replay of every game must be supplied for the result to count.
Failure to supply a replay will result in the match being valued as deflose for both teams.

result will be counted as defloss for both teams.
Hannes

News Articles: 28
Betting Coins: 200

Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Previous

Return to Season 10