FM is a closed community srs

Re: FM is a closed community srs

Postby Lloyd Banks » August 21st, 2018, 9:23 pm

Lloyd Banks
Rap Mod

News Articles: 0

Postby Nana8 » August 21st, 2018, 9:47 pm

:) :D ;) :P :( :l :o :x :pale: :oops: :silent: :no: :thumbup: :fp: :scratch: :roll: :alien: :@: :bomb: :confused: :drunken: :face: :heart: :albino: :arrow: :bball: :bounce: :cheers: :cat: :cherry: :clown: 8) :cry: :cyclops: :shock: :elephant: :evil: :!: :pharaoh: :flower: :geek: :idea: :afraid: :joker: :king: :lol: :pirate: :popcorn: :pig: :queen: :?: :rabbit: :reindeer: :santa: :study: :sunny: :tongue: :twisted: :sleep: :star: :suspect: :afro: :ovo:

lmao
Nana8

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Sero07 » August 22nd, 2018, 6:56 am

Dear NeteroEz,

doc Sero here once again. Since my latest successful patient Qsons3 (which I really miss btw) seems to be healed from his demons I decided to take myself some time for you.

As I can see you are highly frustrated. No one will judge you for that. And we all know life can be hard we all been there, finding a team can be really a struggle so I decided to help you.

First of all I recommend a change of behaviour. How can you do that? Its really simple. Let me show you, as your doc I'm highly trained in the art of social interaction.
Instead of saying "sign me I'm the best player in the world and won already almost everything you noobs" try to stay a bit more autochthonous and be like "Please sign me, I'm a really decent player with lots of experience and a decent amount of titles." Now you have step 1 already completed. Captains are gonna be curious since they dont know who that guy is. So they wanna test you. Unfortunately you seem to lazy to play any fs's. Thats okay, I've been lazy too playing fs's. But to prove yourself for other captains you really need to overcome your laziness at least once or twice and you need to shine more than the sun.
But since your undoubtedly one of the best players this shoulndt be to hard for you.
Now that you acted nice, and proved yourself as one of the best offers will fly in in no time!

Important to add is as your doc I highly recommend to stay nice to everyone and dont claim the community has no sense of humor after you insulted the community. I recommend as well that you search contact with my old patient Qsons3 he can tell you some useful things for interaction with other people as well. For any further treatment or medication please contact me again.

With kindest regards your doc Sero.

Sero07

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby saviola » August 22nd, 2018, 7:06 am

It's called Idiosyncrasy credit – you are not popular enough to behave in the way you do.

saviola

Postby DEVS_VVLT » August 22nd, 2018, 11:30 am

saviola wrote:It's called Idiosyncrasy credit – you are not popular enough to behave in the way you do.

nerd

DEVS_VVLT

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby aeRo » August 23rd, 2018, 12:27 pm

Please use the appropriate sub-forum when creating a thread - moved to shitstorm

aeRo
Elder of da Realm

Postby Lloyd Banks » August 23rd, 2018, 2:34 pm

aeRo wrote:Please use the appropriate sub-forum when creating a thread - moved to shitstorm

who the fuck are you

Lloyd Banks
Rap Mod

Return to Shitstorm