23/01 - Winter Cup (Random Teams) - TONIGHT!!

Re: 23/01 - Winter Cup (Random Teams) - TONIGHT!!

Postby LaggerMet » January 24th, 2020, 12:26 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:Plot twist

Misaj was playing in browning's team and after losing the first match he didn't continue to play with them, so they definitely faked also in group stage xD, the sad thing is that this "cup" is made for fun and also for meeting new players for having fun with and personally I enjoyed my experience with efeh pedy and inha, it's absurd people don't get it

Justice delivered boys by the Italian paladin and his dudes

this entire league also exists just for "fun", competitive kids are retarded

LaggerMet

News Articles: 0

Postby Eren » January 24th, 2020, 12:41 am

Now that things are exposed, i want to admit that stjarna played for me in the QF.
I'd say the games have to be replayed.

Eren

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Demon1 » January 24th, 2020, 12:43 am

thats not something new guys, long time ago i had a team here and for some reason admins decides to put Deliric captain in my team, for some KISS or idk, after that deliric made a fake with iS! with my name ofc, after i told to admins that and why they put Delirc captain, they told me i did faake or something like that.
RIP YeS and Fritz!
rip 2011-2015 haxball.

Demon1

Postby Teddie » January 24th, 2020, 1:35 am

its really funny to see Yannex crying in this forum still:D

So the wailing wall in Jerusalem was made for yannex.

Dont take seriously, its a simple milk cup

Teddie

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Necro » January 24th, 2020, 1:40 am

I don't understand why you you react so much.If there was someone else here instead of misaj,you would just read it and skip this like there is nothing.

Necro

Postby P4ER » January 24th, 2020, 1:55 am

Saky you're trash i can beat a full team alone nowadays.

Also i would like to admit now that Necro (deftones) has been faking LaggerMet almost a full season, the proof is why would he play in TCHO with disabled people like FLACKO (no offense ofc) now after playing with the best players in the world? this is pretty obv I'm shocked the admins didn't reconize it.

Last edited by P4ER on January 24th, 2020, 2:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
P4ER

Postby Yawn » January 24th, 2020, 1:57 am

Teddie wrote:its really funny to see Yannex crying in this forum still:D

It being a funcup (or as you describe it - a ''milk cup) justifies cheating? Your logic is as retarded as the guy you're sucking off, get a life.

Yawn

Position: Forward

Postby Teddie » January 24th, 2020, 2:02 am

Yawn wrote:

It being a funcup (or as you describe it - a ''milk cup) justifies cheating? Your logic is as retarded as the guy you're sucking off, get a life.

lol

Without real evidence, you've started judging it like it's proven 100%. Which means you've been waiting for this moment to throw shit for a long time.

cheers

Teddie

Postby Misaj » January 24th, 2020, 2:46 am

it's weird, there is'nt even PROOF and people acts like i killed someone XD first of all i didn't play fake but even if i played fake in a simple milk cup, you can't insult me like this cuz like i said i'm not a serial killer, this is just an excuse to insult me for the people who doesn't like me and it's so STUPID.

aah this yannex and he's stupid friends... he isn't even have relevant with this case but he is here for insult/blame ppl like always and he's really thinking he is esteemed player in this forum.. even in the last ssn, you were getting reported every match you have played... anyone doesn't take you srs, you have obviously problems in ur head, known by whole community including ur friends so dont expect me to take serious your opinions, if you get some help and cure your problems then ill take serious ur shit opinions.

and now this guy talking about being DOG or something like poodle? XD

Misaj

Postby Yawn » January 24th, 2020, 2:48 am

Teddie wrote:
Yawn wrote:

lol

Without real evidence, you've started judging it like it's proven 100%. Which means you've been waiting for this moment to throw shit for a long time.

cheers

What does ''real'' evidence even mean?

Necro wrote:I don't understand why you you react so much.If there was someone else here instead of misaj,you would just read it and skip this like there is nothing.

Your friend here basically admits to cheating, insinuating that if someone else were to do the same (faking), we (the evil turk-hating europeans) wouldn't care. So with other words, for your dumb ass brain to comprehend what I'm saying; he (Necro) doesn't even bother denying it. And why would he? It's such an obvious case.

Yawn

Postby ESPierre » January 24th, 2020, 3:06 am

this place is full of creatures that think you might be right by moving. I understand Saky's interpretation. He's looking for his own right because he's been defeated. (But I don't respect him for insulting ppl.) I don't understand the hatred of other players.
people who are defeated on the field are vomiting grudges in the forum. Your reactions are really exaggerating. I think the reason for all these reactions is that Misaj is so dominant in matches against you. Accept that.

Everyone's playing detective games. lol

ESPierre

Postby Teddie » January 24th, 2020, 3:14 am

Gj sherlock @Yawn

Teddie

Postby Yawn » January 24th, 2020, 3:15 am

ESPierre wrote:this place is full of creatures that think you might be right by moving. I understand Saky's interpretation. He's looking for his own right because he's been defeated. (But I don't respect him for insulting ppl.) I don't understand the hatred of other players.
people who are defeated on the field are vomiting grudges in the forum. Your reactions are really exaggerating. I think the reason for all these reactions is that Misaj is so dominant in matches against you. Accept that.

1) Was Saky defeated by Misaj or not? What are you even saying? I thought Misaj only played one game for Brownings team and then dissapeared...?

2) Does being a good player justify faking? Noone (except maybe Yannex) said anything regarding Misajs skill level. It's completetly irrelevant, why do you idiots insist on mentioning it?

3) Where did Saky insult people? By saying ''dogs will be dogs''? The Straw man is strong with those one.

4) Do you and Misaj have the same translator? Or do you just use google translate?

Yawn

Postby Nikola D » January 24th, 2020, 3:23 am

I really can't understand why the fuck peoples are reacting like this is the first fake case in this forum. (Peoples are talking like there is a official proof ) Agree with ES Pierre.All this reaction from the people who gets lose against him maybe? Don't take serious this Yannex shit, he will cry even you rape him in official :) And who is this Yawn kid? I think he is being dog for Yannex ;) I watched the final match, skrej has "24" ping so if he didn't teleport to another country at least it proofs that he didn't played in the final match :D In this dead game this isnt the important problem right now.

Last edited by Nikola D on January 24th, 2020, 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nikola D

Postby ESPierre » January 24th, 2020, 3:26 am

Yawn wrote:
ESPierre wrote:this place is full of creatures that think you might be right by moving. I understand Saky's interpretation. He's looking for his own right because he's been defeated. (But I don't respect him for insulting ppl.) I don't understand the hatred of other players.

1) Was Saky defeated by Misaj or not? What are you even saying? I thought Misaj only played one game for Brownings team and then dissapeared...?

2) Does being a good player justify faking? Noone (except maybe Yannex) said anything regarding Misajs skill level. It's completetly irrelevant, why do you idiots insist on mentioning it?

3) Where did Saky insult people? By saying ''dogs will be dogs''? The Straw man is strong with those one.

4) Do you and Misaj have the same translator? Or do you just use google translate?

I read your comments with laughter HHAHAHAHAHA

ESPierre

Postby wroz » January 24th, 2020, 5:37 am

all of you turks protecting and defending your god Misaj are funny as hell. All of the arguments mentioned before are pretty solid. Anyways, how can there be any proof if they did that shit only between them?

wroz

Postby Muris 9 » January 24th, 2020, 5:38 am

You guys(turks) basically admit it was misaj and now defend him.. you need a real proof after ur mate literally said that you faked? At least use ur brain and try to make it lesse obvious instead of exposing him even more :fp: Ay kids you really should get that little thing normal people would call "life", not on haxball :)

:clown: :clown: :clown:

Muris 9

Postby El Drago » January 24th, 2020, 10:34 am

This is only happening because haxball only needs a nickname to play :elephant:

El Drago

News Articles: 12

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby LaggerMet » January 24th, 2020, 10:37 am

P4ER wrote:Saky you're trash i can beat a full team alone nowadays.

Also i would like to admit now that Necro (deftones) has been faking LaggerMet almost a full season, the proof is why would he play in TCHO with disabled people like FLACKO (no offense ofc) now after playing with the best players in the world? this is pretty obv I'm shocked the admins didn't reconize it.

u lost to the bullas gang with isco yannex and pringles, you're trash

LaggerMet

Postby Nikola D » January 24th, 2020, 11:58 am

wroz wrote:all of you turks protecting and defending your god Misaj are funny as hell. All of the arguments mentioned before are pretty solid. Anyways, how can there be any proof if they did that shit only between them?
I'm not turk.I am just saying people who lost against him here for the insult him like they never played fake in their whole lifes. Yeah we can't know if they hiding it but also we can't be sure for %100 if he played? (I know there is no one can do this trick perfectly like misaj but there is no official proof anyway and this just a winter cup) Just don't react too much everyone have played fake at-least 1 match in this game right? I'm just trying to be objective. Sorry if i said anything wrong, Cheers. :cheers:

Nikola D

PreviousNext

Return to Fun Cups