23/01 - Winter Cup (Random Teams) - TONIGHT!!

Re: 23/01 - Winter Cup (Random Teams) - TONIGHT!!

Postby sw1zy » January 24th, 2020, 11:59 am

Teddie wrote:its really funny to see Yannex crying in this forum still:D

So the wailing wall in Jerusalem was made for yannex.

Dont take seriously, its a simple milk cup
Nice potatoe logic bro

sw1zy

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Yannex » January 24th, 2020, 12:28 pm

Misaj wrote:it's weird, there is'nt even PROOF and people acts like i killed someone XD first of all i didn't play fake but even if i played fake in a simple milk cup, you can't insult me like this cuz like i said i'm not a serial killer, this is just an excuse to insult me for the people who doesn't like me and it's so STUPID.

aah this yannex and he's stupid friends... he isn't even have relevant with this case but he is here for insult/blame ppl like always and he's really thinking he is esteemed player in this forum.. even in the last ssn, you were getting reported every match you have played... anyone doesn't take you srs, you have obviously problems in ur head, known by whole community including ur friends so dont expect me to take serious your opinions, if you get some help and cure your problems then ill take serious ur shit opinions.

and now this guy talking about being DOG or something like poodle? XD

you literally keep chats from me that were 2-4 years ago like a fan boy.... Infused, BO, THE GREYS xddd those were the times you sucked my dick hard so we both talked like poodles
the only dated chat is the middle when i asked you to join for 1 game since isco wasnt here and we werent 4 (last season) and i said you can stay more cause i was trying to be nice...

like i said people who defend you for faking or just people who think you are good in this game shows that the game is in a shit state and its rip for good...
your dog turkish arabs forget how we raped you and them all the time xd

Yannex

Postby pkppp » January 24th, 2020, 12:32 pm

Demon1 wrote:thats not something new guys, long time ago i had a team here and for some reason admins decides to put Deliric captain in my team, for some KISS or idk, after that deliric made a fake with iS! with my name ofc, after i told to admins that and why they put Delirc captain, they told me i did faake or something like that.
RIP YeS and Fritz!
rip 2011-2015 haxball.

Rectification ; rip haxball 2011-2013.. :( :pale: :no: :scratch: :fp: :x :bounce:

pkppp

Postby pkppp » January 24th, 2020, 12:36 pm

Yawn wrote:
Teddie wrote:its really funny to see Yannex crying in this forum still:D

So the wailing wall in Jerusalem was made for yannex.

Dont take seriously, its a simple milk cup

It being a funcup (or as you describe it - a ''milk cup) justifies cheating? Your logic is as retarded as the guy you're sucking off, get a life.

Je confirme tes propos mon chèr Yawn, je t'aime d'un amour incondtionnel, et fais attention à ne pas trop te droguer mon negro du congo =D

pkppp

Postby aguero10 » January 24th, 2020, 1:16 pm

Is there any cup or league where Turks didnt fake lol.

aguero10

Division 1 Winner: Season 4
Division 2 Winner: Season 5

Postby Masa » January 24th, 2020, 1:19 pm

faking at funcup

Masa

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Saky » January 24th, 2020, 1:29 pm

Funny you say "don't take it seriously, it's just a funcup" such a hypocritical statement :D

Who is taking it seriously? The team who fakes a player in order to win at all costs or the people that tried to play and have fun with the team they got drafted.

You might not admit it Misaj but ur friends literally said it themselves that you faked, I don't even know how it is possible for u to deny it after what they said.

Saky

Position: Forward

Postby lsco » January 24th, 2020, 1:30 pm

This what happens when you're not getting banned after a first obvious fake, you're faking again.
The same thing goes about using macro, when 1 guy gets legitimation to use it, everybody uses it aswell
I am talking about a few individual cases that appeared in the past and have been completely ignored by the admins

lsco

Postby tim » January 24th, 2020, 1:38 pm

Peace and love guys, it's just a game and go see life outside you will feel better =D

tim

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby EdinsonCavani » January 24th, 2020, 1:54 pm

lsco wrote:This what happens when you're not getting banned after a first obvious fake, you're faking again.
The same thing goes about using macro, when 1 guy gets legitimation to use it, everybody uses it aswell
I am talking about a few individual cases that appeared in the past and have been completely ignored by the admins

Me and shimizu joined es pierre pc 3 years ago (he thought to hide macros only because they were implemented on the keyboard), we found his macros and posted here the proof with video recorded live. Do you know what I get? Insults from turks and they're still free to do what they want, mocked in gifs "HEY EDI WE ARE USING MACROS". Did the community say something against the cheater? Nop, more than all i got insults like "who cares if he uses macros", starting these wars just show you're a "cryer" because no one really cares about who is faking/cheating, so if you want to enjoy the game you must accept this compromise

Last edited by EdinsonCavani on January 24th, 2020, 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EdinsonCavani

Postby Misaj » January 24th, 2020, 1:57 pm

This is my last reply i can't respond to everyone, i do not want to prolong this thread it's going out of purpose. I just have to say something to this trash kid yannex, i'm really wondering when you "raped" turks...

If you are brave enough and if you really think you can beat Turks when i'm playing this game, only for 1 time try to do what i do always "talk on the field"
See you at Nations Cup 2020, in February.

Misaj

Postby Yannex » January 24th, 2020, 2:07 pm

Misaj wrote:This is my last reply i can't respond to everyone, i do not want to prolong this thread it's going out of purpose. I just have to say something to this trash kid yannex, i'm really wondering when you "raped" turks...

If you are brave enough and if you really think you can beat Turks when i'm playing this game, only for 1 time try to do what i do always "talk on the field"

you couldnt win against us in last season when 80% of our team already retired... read this carefully and understand how sad it actually is
you're my dog "on the field" you cant do anything against me even if i come back now after not playing all this time you wont do shit and you know it haha

you're pathetic kebab useless disabled poodle xd

Yannex

Postby Ter » January 24th, 2020, 2:24 pm

So much ego when there only exists ONE 1v1 king, the gamemode where the only person in control of your destiny is yourself. Pathetic. :D

Ter

Postby ESPierre » January 24th, 2020, 2:28 pm

EdinsonCavani wrote:
lsco wrote:This what happens when you're not getting banned after a first obvious fake, you're faking again.

Me and shimizu joined es pierre pc 3 years ago (he thought to hide macros only because they were implemented on the keyboard), we found his macros and posted here the proof with video recorded live. Do you know what I get? Insults from turks and they're still free to do what they want, mocked in gifs "HEY EDI WE ARE USING MACROS". Did the community say something against the cheater? Nop, more than all i got insults like "who cares if he uses macros", starting these wars just show you're a "cryer" because no one really cares about who is faking/cheating, so if you want to enjoy the game you must accept this compromise

The computer which you had connected, i was using it for work. In that computer i never played haxball, i just tested you. You opened macro from your computer and just spammed when there is nothing, that was really funny. We are still laughting at ur little brain and its really funny to see you are still the same idiot. I want you to remember that i found the best code for using kickrate limit and i told it to people.

If I connect to someone's computer today and open a macro from my own computer, I'll serially spam "x" to your computer.
He searched whole pc and couldn't find anything. In addition to this, İf there is a macro keyboard, keys like "g1,g2,g3" won't be possible to reach from teamviewer.

ESPierre

Postby Misaj » January 24th, 2020, 2:29 pm

ye ye and there is a part from the field XDXDXD

Misaj

Postby Muris 9 » January 24th, 2020, 2:41 pm

aguero10 wrote:Is there any cup or league where Turks didnt fake lol.

fairy tales are just tales, so no there is no such league

Muris 9

Postby orenball » January 24th, 2020, 2:42 pm

stfu we got the point stop taking this game like its ur life

orenball

Postby Mustafa Pektemek » January 24th, 2020, 2:47 pm

Yannex wrote:
Misaj wrote:This is my last reply i can't respond to everyone, i do not want to prolong this thread it's going out of purpose. I just have to say something to this trash kid yannex, i'm really wondering when you "raped" turks...

you couldnt win against us in last season when 80% of our team already retired... read this carefully and understand how sad it actually is
you're my dog "on the field" you cant do anything against me even if i come back now after not playing all this time you wont do shit and you know it haha

you're pathetic kebab useless disabled poodle xd

I remember that last season misaj won "all" and looks like you are happy cuz u got draw against him.. You are a coward who can't even accept a challenge, everyone knows you are the most cancerous user on this forum. This thread not even relevant with you and you are just here for insult people. If you are retired, act like you are retired.

Mustafa Pektemek

Postby P4ER » January 24th, 2020, 3:36 pm

Ter wrote:So much ego when there only exists ONE 1v1 king, the gamemode where the only person in control of your destiny is yourself. Pathetic. :D

Thats pretty nice of you, thanks ter.

P4ER

Postby Ter » January 24th, 2020, 4:17 pm

P4ER wrote:
Ter wrote:So much ego when there only exists ONE 1v1 king, the gamemode where the only person in control of your destiny is yourself. Pathetic. :D

Thats pretty nice of you, thanks ter.

1v1 streamed match or what?

Ter

PreviousNext

Return to Fun Cups