Season 16 Draft Funcup

Season 16 Draft Funcup

Postby MrP » June 30th, 2016, 11:16 pm

Hi.
We will make this Draft Funcup Tuesday, tell it to your friends and enemies, we will have a great time.
There will be teams of min 5, drafted by some nice captains. We try to get a system that makes the teams as balanced as possible. Remember that the sense of a draft funcup isnt to play with your friends or the greatest players in your team, you can play with them always and in your leagueteams if you want, we want to have nice teams where players of different strenghts meet new people and have some fun, playing in fair teams.

If you want to catain, help or have some suggestions for this cup you can contact BHF.

Name:
FM16 Draft Funcup

Date/Duration:
Thuesday 5th July [XX:XX GMT - XX:XX CET]

Check-In:
Captains: Write to BHF if you want to be a Team-Captain in this Cup. FM-Captains are preferred. The organisers will choose the captains for the funcup ca 15 minutes before the draft begins, because the amount of captains is decided by the amount of players.
Players: Be in the Funcupchannel at xx:xx CET, when the draft started you cant participate anymore.

Allowed Participants:
everyone who's not banned on FM e.g.
- Alexis
- elite
- luck

Banned for next Funcup(s)
- Chro
- Buffon
- Wildey
- Kivi

Schedule + Seeding:
tba

Mode: 4v4
Stadium: Big
Time Limit: 2x7
Goal Limit: None
Overtime: Goal limit 1 (Only in Final Stage)
Substitutions: After a goal, after half time or both captains agree while game is paused

Supporters:
BHF

http://fm-haxball.co.uk/community/viewtopic.php?f=281&t=6209&p=61659#p61659

Fixtures: (for x Teams)

If you want to be captain contact BHF
Captains:

MrP

News Articles: 32

Division 1 Winner: Season 8
Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Re: Season 16 Draft Funcup

Postby Chro » July 1st, 2016, 1:14 am

there is a conspiracy against me

Chro

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby BHF » July 1st, 2016, 1:46 pm

Chro wrote:there is a conspiracy against me

Nahhh,last cup (random 4v4) u get bad team and u didn"t want to play

BHF

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Chro » July 1st, 2016, 4:49 pm

I think it's very normal that i refuse to play with people who aren't familiar with 3 def apart from KEANU (who also didnt play) and at least i was in the room in the first match and gave my team my own host so they could play.

get ur facts straight ^^

Chro

Postby Kivi » July 1st, 2016, 7:53 pm

I played, had to go afk and I'm still banned.

Kivi

Position: Forward

Postby BHF » July 1st, 2016, 9:34 pm

Chro wrote:I think it's very normal that i refuse to play with people who aren't familiar with 3 def apart from KEANU (who also didnt play) and at least i was in the room in the first match and gave my team my own host so they could play.

get ur facts straight ^^

Well its cup for fun ^^

BHF

Postby KEANU » July 2nd, 2016, 3:31 pm

Chro wrote:I think it's very normal that i refuse to play with people who aren't familiar with 3 def apart from KEANU (who also didnt play) and at least i was in the room in the first match and gave my team my own host so they could play.

get ur facts straight ^^

I played every match except the first one tho :shock:

KEANU

Postby Chro » July 2nd, 2016, 3:59 pm

How? you went afk before we started the first game and you werent even there when the 2nd match started and idk about the 3rd match cause i went off anyway

if you had only stayed for all 3 matches i would have played too with all honesty but playing with the rest of them is a complete waste of time

Chro

Postby Deliric1 » July 2nd, 2016, 4:15 pm

I would leave too if i had to play with Chro

Deliric1

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby VENOM i7 » July 2nd, 2016, 5:42 pm

everyone would leave if venom i7 was on their team :x

VENOM i7

Postby KEANU » July 2nd, 2016, 5:58 pm

Chro wrote:How? you went afk before we started the first game and you werent even there when the 2nd match started and idk about the 3rd match cause i went off anyway

if you had only stayed for all 3 matches i would have played too with all honesty but playing with the rest of them is a complete waste of time

How I said, i did play everything except the 1st one, I said it before on our channel where were like 3 players that i will be back for the 2nd round.

KEANU

Postby jalapeno » July 2nd, 2016, 8:27 pm

Chro wrote:

get ur facts straight ^^

Chro wrote: if you had only stayed for all 3 matches i would have played too with all honesty but playing with the rest of them is a complete waste of time

There is no conspiracy against you. :silent:

I dont know exaclty what happened in your case, but I guess it was similar to the others.

e.g
1. Widley instantly left his team.
2. His team m8 Kivi (who behaved nicely) unluckly had to go AFK after the first game.
3. The team is now dead and cant play anymore, which sucks for the remaning players.

They need to prevent people from leaving their teams and destorying them like this in random funcups. I guess that the admins solution (which seems reasonable/fair) is to ban the quitters from upcoming funcups.

:thumbup:
jalapeno

News Articles: 1

Division 1 Winner: Season 5

Postby Chro » July 2nd, 2016, 10:17 pm

jalapeno wrote:
Chro wrote:

get ur facts straight ^^

Chro wrote: if you had only stayed for all 3 matches i would have played too with all honesty but playing with the rest of them is a complete waste of time

There is no conspiracy against you. :silent:

I dont know exaclty what happened in your case, but I guess it was similar to the others.

e.g
1. Widley instantly left his team.
2. His team m8 Kivi (who behaved nicely) unluckly had to go AFK after the first game.
3. The team is now dead and cant play anymore, which sucks for the remaning players.

They need to prevent people from leaving their teams and destorying them like this in random funcups. I guess that the admins solution (which seems reasonable/fair) is to ban the quitters from upcoming funcups.

first of all it was never my intention to get unbanned, the ban is legit and even if it was removed, i wouldnt participate in this shit funcup again

the reason i wouldnt be playing again is simple: when i join a draft funcup, im looking forward to play with players that i normally dont have a chance to play with, for example you naho and many others. me and i speak for alot of others, are basically not looking forward to play with 'cancers' that dont have a team (never actually had a team) and far above that, are not even familiar with the basic 3 def. and answer me this humanitarian, since you are the fair person and im the villain, why should i care for players who dont have a team, besides that never even played league and more importantly, are not even searching a team?

Chro

Postby Barca » July 2nd, 2016, 10:37 pm

WORDS OF FULL RAGE

last funcup was with random teams so ofc it will never happen that its fair, draft funcup is better as then the teams are more fair and easy going what else

GERMANY

Barca

News Articles: 4

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby jalapeno » July 2nd, 2016, 11:46 pm

the reason i wouldnt be playing again is simple: when i join a draft funcup, im looking forward to play with players that i normally dont have a chance to play with, for example you naho and many others. me and i speak for alot of others, are basically not looking forward to play with 'cancers' that dont have a team (never actually had a team) and far above that, are not even familiar with the basic 3 def. and answer me this humanitarian, since you are the fair person and im the villain, why should i care for players who dont have a team, besides that never even played league and more importantly, are not even searching a team?

dont jump to conclusions, iam not like that.

Im not necessarily putting the blame on you either, I mean who wanna play with deranged scrubheads? :monkey:
and I agree with you that they shouldnt allow certain ppl in, unless they have proven themself worthy.

:thumbup:
jalapeno

News Articles: 1

Division 1 Winner: Season 5

Postby Jai » July 3rd, 2016, 11:01 am

i rq a 3v3 fun cup the other day because my goalkeeper couldnt pass, why play with shit players, why cry about it, why even post about it

Jai

Postby Herna » July 3rd, 2016, 11:26 am

Jai wrote:i rq a 3v3 fun cup the other day because my goalkeeper couldnt pass, why play with shit players, why cry about it, why even post about it

why join a funcup like that if you dont want to play with worse players, you know before it with who you can come in a team with, and joining it, looking what comes and rqing then destroys the sense of a funcup like that, just dont play them. "because my goalkeeper couldnt pass" is also a shit reason, then you do the best with your team and look what comes, thats the fun of funcups like that - of course you can have much bad luck and have a team that you have a big problem with because they are stupid guys or something like that, or you get bullied and ignored, or they are trolling and dont giving their best.
i dont know what happened with chro but like he said his ban was deserved too for sure!

but naho and chro are also right if they critisise their funcup, because its quite far away from the feedme-community - ofc because funcups with random teams will always be more public level many better players in a team wont want to play it, but still there are always many players who arent part of feedme - also as captains in a funcup like this.
i think it will be more fun again if there arent these funcups every week - so that they get a higher value again for feedme-players, and try having a base of those then.

Herna

News Articles: 27

Postby BHF » July 3rd, 2016, 1:33 pm

Jai wrote:i rq a 3v3 fun cup the other day because my goalkeeper couldnt pass, why play with shit players, why cry about it, why even post about it

You have to give a chance to the bad players too

BHF

Postby Jai » July 3rd, 2016, 7:52 pm

no i don't and i won't, you're dumb if you can't play this game well, its so simple how more people aren't so good at this game is a terrifying reflection on how stupid they are

Jai

Postby Kivi » July 4th, 2016, 3:06 am

Kivi wrote:I played, had to go afk for 1 match and I'm still banned.

What about that. :x

lets rage together :x :x :x :x :x

Kivi

Next

Return to Fun Cups