Mafia - Day 8

Re: Mafia - Day 8

Postby CircleBoy » January 27th, 2012, 1:53 pm

Gary wrote:
Mick wrote:All fell through when you decide to kill the doc...
And dev did tell me he confirmed edgar to be town... the fuck is up with that

You were the Doc? - I thought you did quite well in the beginning of the game when there was no kills on Night 2 and 3. - I assume you protected the cop, or mafia failed to send in a night action.

A Mafia Godfather will show up as not guilty on a cop report. The cop shouldn't have got the answer 'town' when asking the mod.

The game was full of WIFOM. Everyone has to question every vote if it looks suspicious/stupid with no reason and every theory that someone has. There was hardly any discussion and the two no-lynches didn't help matters. On Day 3 you pretty much found yourselves in the same position as Day 1.. if there was more discussion, you'd have probably been able to make some connections to Maddude, ask questions, look at the lynch votes from Day 1 and 2 and see who Mad and others voted. - the worst thing you could've done was start a bandwagon as scum will have just blended in with simple reasons.

To highlight the difference: A mafia game on GPRO currently has 2818 posts and is on Day 2.

I'd have discussed things if I were alive.

CircleBoy

News Articles: 2

Previous

Return to Mafia