Europa Universalis 4 - MP Session Soon

2v2 BGO Tourney, Mafia

Europa Universalis 4 - MP Session Soon

Postby Nocke » July 24th, 2020, 2:09 pm

Hellooooo, looking for people that play EU4. We plan to host a multiplayer session soon, maybe early August. I don't expect there to be too many people, as right now there's only 4 people in FM (myself included) that I know of, that play the game.

If you're interested in joining our MP session, hit me up on teamspeak (although I'm not on there as often as I used to be) or discord (which is more preferable): UP-IN-THIS#6631

I will host with every DLC.

If you don't know what EU4 is and you're into 4X games (like Civ), you should definitely give this game a try. At first, it's gonna be pretty hard to get a hang of the game, but that's because there's so much to it. I've played over 1000 hours of this game and I'm still learning new stuff every now and then.

The game is £34.99 on Steam, soooo....wait for a sale. In the mean time however, feel free to check out gameplay as one of the most beginner-friendly nations, Castile --> Spain.

Anyone and everyone is welcome to join, regardless of how new or experienced :)

EDIT: The game is £8.74 which should be around 10 euros on Humble Bundle. -75% off, a good time to grab it tbh

Spoiler: Show
Nocke

News Articles: 0

Re: Europa Universalis 4 - MP Session Soon

Postby LaggerMet » July 24th, 2020, 4:58 pm

https://isthereanydeal.com/game/europau ... isiv/info/
there are always deals that are much cheaper than steam

LaggerMet

Postby jasko » July 24th, 2020, 5:34 pm

https://www.steamprices.com/eu/app/2368 ... ersalis-iv

A great site for comparing prices in different regions of the world, you can usually get most games through Argentinian VPN for 20% of the price in Europe :D (40€ in europe, 5.33€ in Argentina), though I don't know if it's like region locked or something.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby El Drago » July 24th, 2020, 7:28 pm

jasko wrote:https://www.steamprices.com/eu/app/236850/europa-universalis-iv

A great site for comparing prices in different regions of the world, you can usually get most games through Argentinian VPN for 20% of the price in Europe :D (40€ in europe, 5.33€ in Argentina), though I don't know if it's like region locked or something.

There was the steam sale 2 weeks ago, this game was at 5,99 euros I think.

El Drago

News Articles: 12

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Return to Other Games