Favourite music album

Share your favourite songs, artists or even music you have produced!

Re: Favourite music album

Postby Kyrie Irving » March 1st, 2019, 2:31 pm

update: looking at this list 2 years later gives me such a headache, can't believe how many albums fell off for me and how many i forgot or just grew up on me

i still don't have a favorite, but some of my absolute favorite:
'All Eyez on Me', 2Pac
'FREE 6LACK', 6LACK
'Take Care', Drake
'Born Sinner', J.Cole
'2014 Forest Hills Drive', J.Cole
'Graduation', Kanye West
'808s & Heartbreak', Kanye West
'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy', Kanye West
'good kid, M.A.A.d city', Kendrick Lamar
'To Pimp a Butterfly', Kendrick Lamar
'Man On The Moon', Kid Cudi
'Culture', Migos
'Rodeo', Travis Scott
'Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight', Travis Scott
'ASTROWORLD', Travis Scott
'Trilogy', The Weeknd (if i had to choose one of the mixtapes particulary it would be house of balloons but i love them all just as much)
?, XXXTENTACION
17, XXXTENTACION

Last edited by Kyrie Irving on February 1st, 2021, 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kyrie Irving

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Re: Favourite music album

Postby Jai » March 1st, 2019, 8:21 pm

Definitely Maybe - Oasis. Soundtrack to whenever i'm drinking and Liam Gallaghers voice was untouchable, especially live.
Whatever People Say Thats What I'm Not - Arctic Monkeys. First album i ever bought, Alex Turners writing style was superb for his first couple of albums.
Costello Music - The Fratellis. Everyone knows Chelsea Dagger but there are some unreal tunes on this, Henrietta especially.
Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand. Thought these guys were gunna be huge after their debut, Take Me Out is so good.
Thriller - Michael Jackson. Best selling album of all time, king of pop.
Rumours - Fleetwood Mac - One of the best albums of all time, and everybody loves cocaine sooooo.
London Calling - The Clash. Punky as hell, don't make them like this anymore.
Revolver - The Beatles. Say no more, best band ever.
Some Girls - Rolling Stones. Some of the grooviest songs ever written. Their last great album imo.
Illmatic - Nas. Not a massive fan of hip hop but the writing on this is insane. Is Nas better than Pac and Biggie?
Curtain Call - Eminem (If that counts) - Who doesn't love old Enimem, what a storyteller.
Arrival - ABBA. Loves a boogie me
Hills End - DMA's. Not very known in the UK but saw these guys in Australia a few years ago and their lead singer Tommys vocals blew me away. Incredible cover of Cher's Believe too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmwFnoMoDDg
The Wall - Pink Floyd. Quite bizarre album to listen to at first, but grew on me over time. Better when high imo.
Appetite For Destruction - Guns N' Roses. Timeless album, Axls vocals were on top of the world and Slash is an animal.
AC/DC - Back in Black. Hard rock at its best, such a loud album.
Led Zeppelin IV - Led Zeppelin. Possibly the best hard rock album ever. The fact Stairway to Heaven wasn't released as a single shows how good they were.
A Night at the Opera - Queen. Freddies vocals might be the best ever + Bohemian Rhapsody is absolute gold.

For me music is the best thing in the world, depending on what your taste is of course but I have listened to most of those albums my whole life and they never get old for me. Would definitely recommend! :-)

Jai

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Previous

Return to Music