CoronaVırus about haxball FEED ME

Talk about anything, absolutely anything.

CoronaVırus about haxball FEED ME

Postby Lillega » March 16th, 2020, 3:49 pm

hello guys. as you know in most countries there is this corona virus situation and because of this situation there are prohibitions for going out, so we stay in house and play In this process instead of playing 1 match in a single matchday, wouldnt it be better to play 2 matches in one matchday? At the very last we are all at home and I hope we are all healthy. And as long as we are healthy, it means we are able to play haxball. So in that manner I think number of matches played in a matchday should be increased. What do you think about this ?

Lillega

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: CoronaVırus about haxball FEED ME

Postby Zoro1 » March 16th, 2020, 3:54 pm

bro yesterday LaggerMet post that his teammates are in hospital in quarantine. people are sick they are dying how do u still think to play much more haxball like come on...

Zoro1

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Lillega » March 16th, 2020, 3:58 pm

Vranj wrote:bro yesterday LaggerMet post that his teammates are in hospital in quarantine. people are sick they are dying how do u still think to play much more haxball like come on...

ye ı heard about Mish. and ı'm so sorry for him I hope he heals quickly. Thats just suggestion We are at home 24 hours and ı think every1 bored from this situation

Lillega

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Masa » March 16th, 2020, 4:13 pm

I think this is dumb idea.

Masa

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby ATuntija » March 16th, 2020, 4:25 pm

Lillega wrote:
Vranj wrote:bro yesterday LaggerMet post that his teammates are in hospital in quarantine. people are sick they are dying how do u still think to play much more haxball like come on...

ye ı heard about Mish. and ı'm so sorry for him I hope he heals quickly. Thats just suggestion We are at home 24 hours and ı think every1 bored from this situation

Even if most of us might be "bored" (imo 'bored' is not even the correct word to describe it) about this situation at the moment, people still have much more important things to do than playing haxball 24/7.
I don't know about you, maybe your school/uni/whatever you are doing is on break now and you are just sitting home and getting bored. Instead of counting that as free holiday, it's something totally different.

Maybe instead of playing haxball, you could also spend some time taking care of your family members and closest relatives. Trust me, they will appreciate it.

About this league and the community, we are still planning to continue playing "normally". However, even rapid changes for this are possible at some point. But not towards the way you are suggesting.

Take care.

ATuntija

News Articles: 12

Position: Forward

Postby jasko » March 16th, 2020, 6:01 pm

I disagree.

I think we should all just accept the fate that we are all going to die soon, so I'm proposing we finish the season by the end of this week!

/s

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Postby Zoro1 » March 16th, 2020, 10:21 pm

jasko wrote:I disagree.

I think we should all just accept the fate that we are all going to die soon, so I'm proposing we finish the season by the end of this week!

/s

that was super cruel tho

Zoro1

Postby DJ Krmak » March 23rd, 2020, 1:44 am

Agree with jasko. I dont play feed me(best players pm me with offers)but have to say word about this shitty speech. I dont know for league matches but its normal to play more in those days. Stop pretending you are adult or smart when u are not atuntija we should all play games grannies kids parents mothers. Only doctors should not play games and help in solving situation. Rest will give best help if they stay at home and enjoy in tv, books or pc games.

DJ Krmak

Return to General Discussion