Someone playing fortnite here?

Talk about anything, absolutely anything.

Re: Someone playing fortnite here?

Postby Caccapupu » September 19th, 2018, 3:31 am

Fortnite's community in a nutshell :(

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAir6inas-I[/youtube]

Caccapupu

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby EdinsonCavani » October 16th, 2018, 6:05 pm

i was between the top100 players (4th in Italy, where the game is really popular for italian influencers like CiccioGamer89) in europe with 1300 victories and a 40%+ winrate, but i left the game 4 months ago coz it become so toxic with new updates. Yeah anyway I agree with stopping BR games, they're not competitive and rng component is determinant, in fact i refused a contract with a professional multigaming (also because conditions weren't what I search) :roll:

Anyway PUBG players think they're good but they're just trash, they'd spawn silver on counter strike

And yes, CoD Blackout is trash too, stop playing these BR and keep playing competitive games in that there's the format team vs team :thumbup:

EdinsonCavani

Postby VENOM i7 » October 17th, 2018, 6:05 pm

EdinsonCavani wrote:i was between the top100 players (4th in Italy, where the game is really popular for italian influencers like CiccioGamer89) in europe with 1300 victories and a 40%+ winrate, but i left the game 4 months ago coz it become so toxic with new updates. Yeah anyway I agree with stopping BR games, they're not competitive and rng component is determinant, in fact i refused a contract with a professional multigaming (also because conditions weren't what I search) :roll:

Anyway PUBG players think they're good but they're just trash, they'd spawn silver on counter strike

And yes, CoD Blackout is trash too, stop playing these BR and keep playing competitive games in that there's the format team vs team :thumbup:

blackout is trash but as a comp cod player bo4 multiplayer is amazing bro the beta is trash but now the full game multiplayer and zombies is sick

VENOM i7

Position: Forward

Postby Allen » October 17th, 2018, 8:01 pm

VENOM i7 wrote:
EdinsonCavani wrote:i was between the top100 players (4th in Italy, where the game is really popular for italian influencers like CiccioGamer89) in europe with 1300 victories and a 40%+ winrate, but i left the game 4 months ago coz it become so toxic with new updates. Yeah anyway I agree with stopping BR games, they're not competitive and rng component is determinant, in fact i refused a contract with a professional multigaming (also because conditions weren't what I search) :roll:

blackout is trash but as a comp cod player bo4 multiplayer is amazing bro the beta is trash but now the full game multiplayer and zombies is sick

the multiplayer in cod haven't changed at all since mw, or bo1

Allen

Postby VENOM i7 » October 20th, 2018, 3:41 pm

Allen wrote:
VENOM i7 wrote:

the multiplayer in cod haven't changed at all since mw, or bo1

lol go sleep man you clearly dont know jack bout cod

VENOM i7

Postby Sero07 » November 1st, 2018, 8:06 am

Howdy partners,
change the subject to Someone playing Red Dead Redemption 2

Sero07

Postby ShimShon » November 1st, 2018, 1:37 pm

GQKU wrote:Image

they are both shit

ShimShon

Postby Norawa » September 28th, 2020, 8:55 am

My one and only game is this platform https://www.instaforex.com/reviews_forex_traders as of late. Can't complain, it might bring me money at least :cyclops:

Norawa

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Previous

Return to General Discussion