romanian dogs

Talk about anything, absolutely anything.

Re: romanian dogs

Postby lsco » July 27th, 2023, 2:30 pm

bro ruined someone's pc, created a cheat, and has the worst behavior in the community but yet still crying

lsco

News Articles: 0

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby hxgd » July 27th, 2023, 2:33 pm

lsco wrote:bro ruined someone's pc, created a cheat, and has the worst behavior in the community but yet still crying

Hahahah stupid imbecile jew you re so funny and the most funny part about is whenever I am right how fast you DOGS change subject to hacking hhhhh I am a pain in your ass I know and I will continue being more you can write that in your diary baby baby isco :clown:

and I like to add that we were checking karim's pc for hacks and al1s was there too and then al1s said "karim go delete windows folder" and stuff like that and he make sure he deleted a lot of windows core files. but hey, al1s is admin so he can crash other people's pc where me and nik was really checking his pc but blame us ofcourse because you isco you are the biggest cocksucker in this community everyone knows that you have no corner i swear, always make the populistic comment and leave so people respect you fucking opinionless autist jew have your own opinion once in your life just for once

and when i asked why al1s is not banned to amp, he said me al1s own the server so if we ban him he could delete all channels and stuff.. hahahahahah big friendship and big administration level bro

KEEP IT UP LIKE THA G'S

Last edited by hxgd on July 27th, 2023, 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hxgd

Position: Forward

Postby Hakut » July 27th, 2023, 2:37 pm

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... G_3280.png

:(

you are the first player banned after 2 months, thank you!

Hakut

Postby hxgd » July 27th, 2023, 2:38 pm

Katrina wrote:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/786546473340502057/1134132268550590524/IMG_3280.png

:(

yea nothing wrong on my message, i exposed wiagoal hacking yet he confirmed that he used it and either meyzi or hannes didnt banned him. it s so funny you tryna hit me like that making you more cringe :clown:

hahahaha i have an alt account on your discord. i will show everyone how i am not the first guy banned after 2 months. everyday you romanian gypsy dogs banning people just because you are hating them. you ban sosa for hacking but not ban for kyo and karim.

sooo funny clown soooo funny mdrrr

hxgd

Postby hxgd » July 27th, 2023, 2:46 pm

what did i say up there? whenever im right and whenever they feel the bbc in their ass they simply try to change subject to hacking

it will never change MDR

hxgd

Postby hxgd » July 27th, 2023, 2:57 pm

in elo, if you react :D to amp's messages you get ban guys! gl :)

hxgd

Postby Hakut » July 27th, 2023, 2:58 pm

with who is bro talking :face:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... /image.png

P.S: You insult too much, people can belive you too without insulting romanians,israelians and all countries tho

Last edited by Hakut on July 27th, 2023, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hakut

Postby hxgd » July 27th, 2023, 3:01 pm

hmm.. ban someone for just reacting a message for 12 hours then act like you are saviour of everything and unban him. what a way to earn respect and run community MDR

bro cant even see, i was angry about timy's ban because it was unfair and so childish, not only the ban itself, ban reason was also childish too and i stated that this is unprofessional do something about it, thats the only thing i said and they permabanned me for that how funny and how sad at the same time, everyone can see whats goin on already np hakut you are just embarassing yourself more and moreee

hxgd

Postby Karim » July 27th, 2023, 3:46 pm

how this guy can talk for real after he told me that he want to ''check'' my pc when he didnt find nothing on my pc about cheat after he just ruined my all pc he told me to
delete system32 and he told me to write some commands on CMD to ''check'' about cheat Even though I don't understand anything about computers, he just ruined my all pc.

Karim

Postby Yazuneh » July 27th, 2023, 3:56 pm

you cant be suprised when your behavior is super retarded towards everyone, punisher

i think its time for you to mature yourself and self-reflect on life

Yazuneh

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Return to General Discussion