Competitive at the next level

Talk about anything, absolutely anything.

Competitive at the next level

Postby Maybe » December 17th, 2021, 9:46 am

Hey guys ,
what I like about haxball is that you keep playing it because of FM and other tournaments .
I'm sure you also play some famous titles , like csgo , lol , ecc ...
I've been into this for a long time too , and what I liked the most was playing with a team , especially against those teams you become rivals and you just want to beat them at all costs :twisted: :D
What I didn't like though , and till these days it's still the same , is that there still isn't a full esports platform that allows casual players to enjoy the competitive part as much as pro players .
Skype/Discord "scrim" groups , amateur websites , no automations , no prizes , ecc...
Here's what I would really liked to have :
-A platform that allows to create teams in a very professional way , with good UI (even esl and others have such a non user friendly , outdated UI)
-A platform that allows to create tournaments for any game , in a fast and easy way .
-To track the results of any match and have automatic leaderboards .
-Instant payments : once the tournaments have finished , the software instantly delivers the prizes to every player .
-Player statistics : everyone has it's own profile with a lot of stats
And so on...
Well , if you think this is cool , then I would like to share with you the project I'm a part of , that is making this possible .
There's nothing for sale and stuff like that , just trying to build a top esports platform . The only thing you can do is to enjoy playing with your team .
Here's what we do : https://proleague.gg/
Discord : https://discord.gg/pxXvEMFXeH
It's blockchain technology , I guess some of you already heard of NFTs and their utilities , they are booming lately .
Thanks for reading this :study:

Maybe

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: Competitive at the next level

Postby Hakut » December 18th, 2021, 11:17 am

+

Hakut

News Articles: 0

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: Competitive at the next level

Postby Hannes » December 18th, 2021, 12:08 pm