Made a new album on soundcloud

Talk about anything, absolutely anything.

Made a new album on soundcloud

Postby Vak » October 1st, 2018, 5:13 pm

This album is kinda rushed, i'm not the best at making music but i made these 10 tracks in a month and i decided i'd share it with you.
Feel free to tell me what you think i can improve and which track is your favourite (remember these are only beats made for raps to go on top of them so they might sound kinda off to some people that never listened to some instrumentals before).

https://soundcloud.com/vak-742000168/sets/t5un4m1

I'm not proffessional or anything but yea, as i said this was kinda rushed so its not the best mix and everything.

oh and btw im moving houses rn so ill probably come back to hax properly in like 3/4 weeks :>

Vak

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Re: Made a new album on soundcloud

Postby Sero07 » October 1st, 2018, 5:55 pm

So I listened to your beat (skipped through each tho)
props for sharing your stuff. But indeed it feels kinda rushed. To be fair most of the beats are going in a way I just dont like music wise. Doesnt mean its bad tho, think your beats are more than solid.
I personally dont like D1FF at all tho. Gives me more of a headache than actually makes me chill and enjoy or just feeling the shit and makes me go nod to the beat.

I just skipped through your other work
I liked OR4NG3, B4NK, L3V3L5 and found SW1TCH pretty interesting, cant tell you really what I would have changed in SW1TCH tho cuz it sounds to me really promising but feels like a bit lost potential there. But Im not at all into making music, im just listining to it and say if I like it or not.

But in total your work is pretty solid keep working and try different things.

Sero07

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Vak » October 1st, 2018, 6:11 pm

Hey, thanks for the feedback.

Yeah this album is kind of just a test for myself to see how fast i can actually produce certain type of music and im trying to train myself to be able to work around the program a bit faster and learn stuff from my mistakes by producing more and more, but i agree with you totally because usually for me it was Quality > Quantity. but this time i kinda went in a different type of direction.

My upcoming tracks will defo be more about quality and let me tell you, D1FF sucks dick, like in all honesty, THE worst beat i ever made. But i was literally just messing around with stuff and that piece of shit came out :oops: .

This album is for sure just an experiment for myself but im glad you think some of them are enjoyable. Stay tuned for more quality work coming soon though ^^

Vak

Postby Allen » October 1st, 2018, 9:55 pm

some good beats but i think if there's supposed to be a rap on it, it would be hard because the beats are a bit much for a rap, D1FF reminded me a bit of SICKO MODE from travis if you know what im talking about, i think the beat can be good but atm there's too much going on in that beat. T5UN4M1 is dope, CH01R is interesting but again i feel like the bass is too much, same with HYBR1D, for me B0MB has potential but i think it would sound better without the bass? overall pretty nice, dont forget its only my opinion, gl. just wanna say i mostly hear old school rap so it might affect my opinion.
i think if you make beats for rap, there should be less bass in them, and not too much going on.

Allen

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Nevada Tan » July 12th, 2022, 7:07 am

It'd be great if you could use https://en.ceteralabs.com/ platform if you have your own website. It offers easy promotion, which is a great feature for people having their small hobby/business.

Nevada Tan

Return to General Discussion