Macro usage Banfield

It is what it says on the tin.

Macro usage Banfield

Postby Ünüvar » April 24th, 2020, 10:59 am

Hi all,

I'm making this thread because I think we're making a lot of steps in the right direction as a community, and we should keep on doing so. Normally I don't want to be the one accusing other people of having macro when I see it because I want to stay out of it, but since the result of this game actually might decide who wins the league, I figured I'd make a post anyway.

https://www.haxball.com/replay?v=3#https://www.haxballclub.com/hbr/haxball-replay-82821.hbr2

Looking at the game Ajhax - Banfield we can see that Kamil is using macro. If we look at 6:37, we can see that Kamil has an incredibly fast spam in no-time. But that's not the only moment we can see this. If we look at 12:47, the same action occurs. 16:05 is also really questionable. Same goes for 18:12, and looking at Schurz's celebration at 19:25 also makes me think he has macro.

Because I started wondering if this was the only match they used macro, I started to look at another match as well. If we look at 3:51 in the following game (SH vs Banfield): https://www.haxball.com/replay?v=3#https://www.haxballclub.com/hbr/haxball-replay-70770.hbr2 , we can see that Kamil uses a questionable spam, again. Same goes for 4:18 and 7:17. Looking at these timestamps and seeing their spams solidifies my theory that Kamil has macro, and the theory that Schurz might also have macro.

Some people might think I'm not the right person to comment on the matter, because of the incident with Hakutter. But he learned from the incident, took his punishment and moved on. I know this is a hard decision to make for the admins, and not a fun one as well. I'll be willing to help in any way I can if needed, and I hope we can solve the macro problem as a whole with the community.

Cheers

Ünüvar

News Articles: 0

Re: Macro usage Banfield

Postby Adem Ljajić » April 24th, 2020, 11:41 am

I couldn't see enough evidence, they are all empty input presses. If you invite me to a room i can press like that too because everyone in our team uses a mechanical keyboard. ( I mean Kamil, Mor, Schurz, Maze. Nayko not using i think, i dont know about Olic too. )

Especially i laughed ;

Schurz's celebration at 19:25 also makes me think he has macro.

Look at Schurz at 21.09 : https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?na ... c55731ab7b ( Its coming from HCL )

Is it macro too? He did same celebration in HCL 4v4 or in another leagues too. This guy has been playing the same for 2 years and the doing same celebrations.

Also I know your team wants to be a champion in Division 2. Also your team captain Tiaa offered money to our opponents, i sent the proof to Hannes.

You guys always were our opponents but we didnt even talk about hakutter. I think this topic unnecessary.

Thanks.

PS: You only received a warning due to hakkuter, but all Rogue's matches were counted as defloss with Bullas. If I acted like you, I could watch all the matches played with hakutter on CXI but i have no time for this. Have a nice day.

You hold the answers deep within your own mind
Consciously, you've forgotten it
That's the way the human mind works:
Whenever something is too unpleasant
Too shameful for us to entertain
We reject it
We erase it from our memories
But the imprint is always there.
Adem Ljajić

Position: Defensive Midfielder
Division 1 Winner: Stiff Wind
Cup Runner-up: Stiff Wind
Division 2 Winner: Banfield
Cup Winner: Banfield

Postby vegeta » April 24th, 2020, 11:50 am

Corruption in haxball, that's something new :afraid:

vegeta

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Vidalo » April 24th, 2020, 12:05 pm

Maze wrote:Also I know your team wants to be a champion in Division 2. Also your team captain Tiaa offered money to our opponents, i sent the proof to Hannes.

MDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Vidalo

Postby Olic » April 24th, 2020, 12:26 pm

Your captain just stopped, and he admitted that we have won the league, I understand that some of the dutch people are brain dead, but you overpassed this level I swear. JUST ADMIT LIKE A MAN YOU LOST THE LEAGUE, WHEN I SAW THIS POST I HAVE BEEN DYING OF LAUGHTER.

Olic

Postby Zoro1 » April 24th, 2020, 12:27 pm

offering money to opponents for a div2 championship in such a pathetic game? lmaoo I definitely would accept that as a Turkish person considering that the money he offers is based on Euros and its worth is a lot for us XD

about the issue, I dont think they are such worthless empty moments that u show, those moments that u mention are definitely questionable, but still I could not came up with such an idea like it's 100% suspicious or either innocent. but surely questionable.

Maze wrote:This guy has been playing the same for 2 years

Actually he is not. Maze, since we are from the same nation and both participating in the same Turkish haxball community, I naturally witnessed Schurz's playstyle many times during the past seasons (and u were not even playing in turkish communities on those times). and I could say that, before 1 or 2 seasons from now, when he was playing with avatar 21, he was more like a soft player who was mainly focusing on the passgame rather than spamming. but recently I observed that his play is only based on spammings, and less passgame -as most of the gameplays in 2k20 hax-.

so I could obviously say that his playstyle has changed a lot in the light of my observations at past. I trust my observations much more than my gameplay tbh.

p.s: not saying anything about being macro or not, so do not get offended by that.

Zoro1

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Tiaa » April 24th, 2020, 12:36 pm

Jep, started off as joke hoping they don't troll again in an official when HAI lost outrageous with 22-3. The game before Banfield - HAI, we played vs HAI and they weren't trolling at all. I never paid anyone in this game and I won't do that. If I did pay them, HAI would've make a screenshot and send it to Banfield but I suppose they didn't send it as proof to Hannes because they don't have it, seems logical.

I didn't want to get involved in this but I needed to react since Maze mentioned me in this thread so I will continue then. Ünüvar mentioned a few times when Kamil or Schúrz used macro. I don't think they used macro at the specific times Ünüvar mentioned every time. However, the most obvious one is at 6:37 in the game vs Ajhax. I think from Kamil. He spams once and after not even half a second later, he spams 3x/4x times. It is hard to manage that though. Just imagine, clicking once on the spacebar or x button and half a second later 3 or 4 times in a reflex, anyway.

Tiaa

Position: Forward

Postby apex1 » April 24th, 2020, 12:38 pm

Maze wrote:I couldn't see enough evidence, they are all empty input presses. If you invite me to a room i can press like that too because everyone in our team uses a mechanical keyboard. ( I mean Kamil, Mor, Schurz, Maze. Nayko not using i think, i dont know about Olic too. )

Especially i laughed ;

Schurz's celebration at 19:25 also makes me think he has macro.

Look at Schurz at 21.09 : https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?na ... c55731ab7b ( Its coming from HCL )

Is it macro too? He did same celebration in HCL 4v4 or in another leagues too. This guy has been playing the same for 2 years and the doing same celebrations.

Also I know your team wants to be a champion in Division 2. Also your team captain Tiaa offered money to our opponents, i sent the proof to Hannes.

You guys always were our opponents but we didnt even talk about hakutter. I think this topic unnecessary.

Thanks.

PS: You only received a warning due to hakkuter, but all Rogue's matches were counted as defloss with Bullas. If I acted like you, I could watch all the matches played with hakutter on CXI but i have no time for this. Have a nice day.

haha ty maze for it,look at Hakutter in 21:03... this is so funny

:O
apex1

Postby MartYK » April 24th, 2020, 12:54 pm

:D :D :D :D :popcorn:

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston S. Churchill
MartYK

Postby MartYK » April 24th, 2020, 12:57 pm

pretty funny, in 2020 is still someone suprised to see turks spamming like that?

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston S. Churchill
MartYK

Postby Muris 9 » April 24th, 2020, 1:09 pm

All the games hakutter used macro could have decided the league's champion as well, so this makes no sense. I'm not defending anyone and don't take this personally, but if there's a team that shouldn't win because of using macro that's yours. I haven't watched the replay btw so I can't even judge, just saying that it would be the same situation..
Ünüvar wrote:Some people might think I'm not the right person to comment on the matter, because of the incident with Hakutter. But he learned from the incident, took his punishment and moved on. I know this is a hard decision to make for the admins, and not a fun one as well. I'll be willing to help in any way I can if needed, and I hope we can solve the macro problem as a whole with the community.

If learning by the incident and moving on means showing off macro and insulting everybody in fs for the next few weeks, then yeah he surely moved on.

Muris 9

Postby Schúrz » April 24th, 2020, 1:28 pm

Anyone using input can spam like this, also why would I show my macro when we score? :fp:
p.s: also my keyboard has 0.2ms response time, its normal to press like that.

Last edited by Schúrz on April 24th, 2020, 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schúrz

Postby Mey » April 24th, 2020, 1:28 pm

Thats not macro m8, sorry to disappoint

edit: after watching all the minutes thats macro for sho

Mey

Postby lsco » April 24th, 2020, 2:08 pm

I guess some players don't understand yet that it's unnecessary to kick the ball 14 times, especially when there is a lot of space mid-game.
Or it's just the macro speaks out of their keyboards...

lsco

Postby Saky » April 24th, 2020, 2:13 pm

give the title to the french boys, both top2 teams in div2 should get deflosses

Saky

Postby Allen » April 24th, 2020, 2:16 pm

i dont get the interest in who uses macro in div 2, even with macro they are so bad they cant reach div 1 and the ones who do reach it get fucked there, let the guys have a bit of a boost in their gameplay cause even with that they are far from being good

Allen

Postby Mücolajj » April 24th, 2020, 2:38 pm

To open this topic, it was not necessary to wait for the league to be completed, which makes me think badly about you.

When Hakutter punished, we did not want to take you out of the championship by looking other matches. Admins is conscious of everything. Have a nice day.

Mücolajj

Betting Coins: 925

Postby kamill » April 24th, 2020, 2:40 pm

kamill

Postby Saky » April 24th, 2020, 2:59 pm

Everyone knows they made this topic not because of the integrity of the league like they are saying. They made it just to win division 2 since banfield won it which is kinda sad.
If you wanted to make this topic why not make it sooner?

Saky

Postby kamill » April 24th, 2020, 3:29 pm

https://youtu.be/UhLKUfMaiCc And with keyboard sound

kamill

Next

Return to League Discussion