Macro usage Banfield

It is what it says on the tin.

Re: Macro usage Banfield

Postby Nocke » April 24th, 2020, 5:55 pm

solace wrote:
Browning wrote:I see only one solution further lower kicklimit in order to make macros ineffective

problem is once you make it more of a factor, the kicklimit starts to effect players without a macro

It already has. The current kicklimit limits my spam.

This is an idea - to further reinforce the kicklimit. The way I see it right now without attempting it, there are both advantages and disadvantages. We should have a funcup with a higher kicklimit and see how that goes. Games won't be decided by spam anymore? People will need to be more creative on and off the ball? Or is it going to be the complete opposite, a total catastrophe? Who knows. I think it would be worth it to test it though.

kamill wrote:https://youtu.be/UhLKUfMaiCc And with keyboard sound

Maze wrote:because everyone in our team uses a mechanical keyboard. ( I mean Kamil, Mor, Schurz, Maze. Nayko not using i think, i dont know about Olic too. )

:suspect: :suspect: :suspect:

Last edited by Nocke on April 24th, 2020, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: Show
Nocke

News Articles: 0

Postby Gary » April 24th, 2020, 5:58 pm

Guys,

The rules clearly state that only captains can make a case if they suspect their opponents of using a macro. Classic shouldn't be making a case on behalf of Ajhax.

I've seen it mentioned that bullas/rogue received a different penalty to hakutter/classic. This is because two cases were submitted and the 2nd offence penalty applied after bullas was found using a macro in both games.

Gary

Postby Rizzoli » April 24th, 2020, 6:07 pm

Gary wrote:Guys,

The rules clearly state that only captains can make a case if they suspect their opponents of using a macro. Classic shouldn't be making a case on behalf of Ajhax.

I've seen it mentioned that bullas/rogue received a different penalty to hakutter/classic. This is because two cases were submitted and the 2nd offence penalty applied after bullas was found using a macro in both games.

So did u check hakutter in hcl 10 days after he got warned?

"Jesam li veći kockar ja, koji sam prokockao vlastiti novac ili neki koji su prokockali svetinju, osmijeh djece i radost navijača?"

Josip Kuže, uno di noi
Rizzoli

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby aMp » April 24th, 2020, 6:23 pm

solace wrote:i dont get the interest in who uses macro in div 2, even with macro they are so bad they cant reach div 1 and the ones who do reach it get fucked there, let the guys have a bit of a boost in their gameplay cause even with that they are far from being good

You can not talk about who is good or bad while you are benching in Div1 and you also were benching in Div2

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Allen » April 24th, 2020, 6:44 pm

aMp wrote:
solace wrote:i dont get the interest in who uses macro in div 2, even with macro they are so bad they cant reach div 1 and the ones who do reach it get fucked there, let the guys have a bit of a boost in their gameplay cause even with that they are far from being good

You can not talk about who is good or bad while you are benching in Div1 and you also were benching in Div2

when i was playing div 2 i was playing the actual game and got top scorer assister and that was the last ssn i played in the game, what is your excuse for being div 2 for so long and once u got div 1 u got thrown back to div 2

Allen

Postby skrej » April 24th, 2020, 6:45 pm

kamill wrote:https://youtu.be/UhLKUfMaiCc And with keyboard sound

ASDLJAJSKDKALSJDJALKSKDSA adam

skrej

Postby taziek » April 24th, 2020, 8:43 pm

so many hypocrites, you all use macro, the problem is that you are still bad, you can’t control the player, and the macro doesn't give u iq, grow and appear, Im the Jew of haxball, so many people with strong macro and macro and I I'm the only one to get banned, Gary can do better

taziek

Postby aMp » April 24th, 2020, 9:49 pm

solace wrote:
aMp wrote:

when i was playing div 2 i was playing the actual game and got top scorer assister and that was the last ssn i played in the game, what is your excuse for being div 2 for so long and once u got div 1 u got thrown back to div 2

I was with romanian team in Div1 2 seasons and only 2 season in Div2 (I dont need good teams to go in Div1) last time before this season when I was in Div2 with my team (FEAR) I was aswell Top Assister and nope I didnt relagated (and Disbanned) ^_^

aMp

Postby Allen » April 24th, 2020, 9:54 pm

You can not talk about who is good or bad while you are benching in Div1 and you also were benching in Div2[/quote]

when i was playing div 2 i was playing the actual game and got top scorer assister and that was the last ssn i played in the game, what is your excuse for being div 2 for so long and once u got div 1 u got thrown back to div 2[/quote]

I was with romanian team in Div1 2 seasons and only 2 season in Div2 (I dont need good teams to go in Div1) last time before this season when I was in Div2 with my team (FEAR) I was aswell Top Assister and nope I didnt relagated (and Disbanned) ^_^[/quote]

the only "bad" team that was div 2 aswell were QS and i went div 1 with them and i am pretty sure i went div 1 with bbf aswell, what is your point

Allen

Postby Rizzoli » April 24th, 2020, 9:57 pm

http://prntscr.com/s5hlmp

Since u blocked me on ts, im gonna answer u here, how did I exactly threaten u with ddosing? R u fkn serious, it was like this, olmo (or whatever nick I used): ur forcing me to ddos ur room XD, if u cant undestand this simple troll where I even wrote XD at the end then ur dumb af, not gonna mention how cancerous as admin u r.

"Jesam li veći kockar ja, koji sam prokockao vlastiti novac ili neki koji su prokockali svetinju, osmijeh djece i radost navijača?"

Josip Kuže, uno di noi
Rizzoli

Postby aMp » April 24th, 2020, 10:11 pm

solace wrote:You can not talk about who is good or bad while you are benching in Div1 and you also were benching in Div2

when i was playing div 2 i was playing the actual game and got top scorer assister and that was the last ssn i played in the game, what is your excuse for being div 2 for so long and once u got div 1 u got thrown back to div 2[/quote]

I was with romanian team in Div1 2 seasons and only 2 season in Div2 (I dont need good teams to go in Div1) last time before this season when I was in Div2 with my team (FEAR) I was aswell Top Assister and nope I didnt relagated (and Disbanned) ^_^[/quote]

the only "bad" team that was div 2 aswell were QS and i went div 1 with them and i am pretty sure i went div 1 with bbf aswell, what is your point[/quote]

I also were in the QS time

aMp

Postby tSharky » April 24th, 2020, 10:32 pm

If we have to make a report... Look at last match THC Vs Banfield. Lmao during the game and during celebrations or spam goals with inhuman spam

tSharky

Postby Allen » April 24th, 2020, 10:50 pm

aMp wrote:
solace wrote:You can not talk about who is good or bad while you are benching in Div1 and you also were benching in Div2

the only "bad" team that was div 2 aswell were QS and i went div 1 with them and i am pretty sure i went div 1 with bbf aswell, what is your point[/quote]

I also were in the QS time[/quote]

i know i dont get the point of your argument

Allen

Postby apex1 » April 24th, 2020, 10:54 pm

kamill wrote:https://youtu.be/UxxN5vd3MXM This is so funny :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTdVA_Q ... e=youtu.be

:O
apex1

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby GirlontaR » April 24th, 2020, 11:18 pm

skrable wrote:

Where's the 200 extrapolation? im disappointed.

GirlontaR

Postby apex1 » April 24th, 2020, 11:20 pm

GirlontaR wrote:
skrable wrote:

Where's the 200 extrapolation? im disappointed.

im playing with 75

:O
apex1

Postby GirlontaR » April 24th, 2020, 11:24 pm

skrable wrote:
im playing with 75

Should have been at least 180 for the video

GirlontaR

Postby grünersamt » April 25th, 2020, 10:36 am

Since this kind of threads are filled with kinda random stuff imma join with some randoanimality:

grünersamt

Postby EdinsonCavani » April 25th, 2020, 10:54 am

people still believe kickratelimit 6 0 0 is helping the war against macros when it's just boosting them

EdinsonCavani

Postby EdinsonCavani » April 25th, 2020, 11:00 am

All these topics are the consequence of years in that Hannes didn't take decisions about these infringements & ruined more than before the game with this stupid tool which is only boosting flashbots on a 6 0 0 frequency when natural flashes got nerfed more than ever, that's why everyone is using macros (they're more effective than before), and that's not a case that some bots of 2nd division became g0dly players when u released this kickrate dogshit

EdinsonCavani

PreviousNext

Return to League Discussion