Macro usage. Rogue vs Triple X

It is what it says on the tin.

Macro usage. Rogue vs Triple X

Postby night » April 19th, 2020, 1:44 pm

I didn't really want to start this bullshit again, but i think something needs to be done about this situation.
I wanna report macro usage of one Rogue player in matchday 23.

https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?na ... 5f8203eb7d

Tbh, i didn't even bother to watch full demo, but i think that once u see this, there's no point in looking for more examples. I am talking about 2:55 and 6:00 minute of record where u can see Bullas using macro. I've sent this rec to more experienced players than me and they all agreed that it's not normal spam. Those who want more evidence can watch the rest of the record but
considering the fact, that Bullas is constantly suspected of using macro (as well as some other Rogue players, but let's forget about this for now) I am willing to believe that evidence i showed u is enough to penalize him for cheating.

Depending on the admin's decision, Triple X would like to take defwin in this case. Also, the punishments for using macro have to be stricter, because other way we will probably see new macro dramas over and over again.

night

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: Macro usage. Rogue vs Triple X

Postby Rizzoli » April 19th, 2020, 3:12 pm

Then every single team Bullas played against should get a defwin, but probably he'll get warned and use it again cuz nobody has balls to stop him.

"Jesam li veći kockar ja, koji sam prokockao vlastiti novac ili neki koji su prokockali svetinju, osmijeh djece i radost navijača?"

Josip Kuže, uno di noi
Rizzoli

Postby ROCKYBALBOA » April 19th, 2020, 3:54 pm

it is not normal.

ROCKYBALBOA

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby aMp » April 19th, 2020, 4:00 pm

and noone say nothing about EYP vs Rogue last goal? https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?na ... b48c490acc 18:53 - 19:00 ^_^

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby LaggerMet » April 19th, 2020, 4:27 pm

aMp wrote:and noone say nothing about EYP vs Rogue last goal? https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?na ... b48c490acc 18:53 - 19:00 ^_^

u know people don't spend time looking at other team's matches generally, its EYP's responsibility to report macro cases there, but I think its against their interests, because if you look at arian in 18:12, 13:24 you are going be surprised...

LaggerMet

Postby Tiaa » April 19th, 2020, 4:33 pm

and noone say nothing about Slappers vs Rogue? https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?na ... 4f75a8c84d

3:28 - 3:30
5:08 - 5:13 (Best spam ever witnessed)

Clicked on a random game of Rogue btw

Tiaa

Position: Forward

Postby MartYK » April 19th, 2020, 4:56 pm

:D :D :D

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston S. Churchill
MartYK

Postby Rizzoli » April 19th, 2020, 4:58 pm

Take ur time admins, rogue plays at 21cet, don't u dare to stop them.

"Jesam li veći kockar ja, koji sam prokockao vlastiti novac ili neki koji su prokockali svetinju, osmijeh djece i radost navijača?"

Josip Kuže, uno di noi
Rizzoli

Postby Ferg » April 19th, 2020, 5:12 pm

RIP FM it was nice playing with yall, half of the league players will be banned

Ferg

Postby chuck d fresh » April 19th, 2020, 5:19 pm

I think its too late guys. We have a lot of players there who got pure macro. I won't shot with nicknames - its too much.

aMp wrote:and noone say nothing about EYP vs Rogue last goal? https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?na ... b48c490acc 18:53 - 19:00 ^_^

Opponents of Rogue got macro player too (as LaggerMet said).

chuck d fresh

Postby LaggerMet » April 19th, 2020, 5:20 pm

Ferg wrote:RIP FM it was nice playing with yall, half of the league players will be banned

It may be fine in the long run, most of the macro players really love haxball and will return to it when they are not banned anymore, and hopefully they will learn something
and I think even the warnings can work, as long as they come with def loses

LaggerMet

Postby Rizzoli » April 19th, 2020, 5:22 pm

LaggerMet wrote:
Ferg wrote:RIP FM it was nice playing with yall, half of the league players will be banned

It may be fine in the long run, most of the macro players really love haxball and will return to it when they are not banned anymore, and hopefully they will learn something

But def loses to everyone who played against that player, not only to the team that reported him, it's definitely unfair.

Josip Kuže, uno di noi
Rizzoli

Postby Whitee » April 19th, 2020, 5:23 pm

First of all it's not easy to solve this macro thing so don't blame fm admins for it. It's hard to judge macro imo you can say someone is macro with watching recs but you never know about it since there is no proof at all. I didn't see any league find solution for macro imo it's not even about admins basro should have made something for it to solve macro problem but since he doesn't know much about haxball macro problem will be never solved.

Whitee

News Articles: 1

Postby Rizzoli » April 19th, 2020, 5:27 pm

Whitee wrote:First of all it's not easy to solve this macro thing so don't blame fm admins for it. It's hard to judge macro imo you can say someone is macro with watching recs but you never know about it since there is no proof at all. I didn't see any league find solution for macro imo it's not even about admins basro should have made something for it to solve macro problem but since he doesn't know much about haxball macro problem will be never solved.

Italian and Serbian league actually did (when those leagues were existing and active), they've banned 20+ players for macro usage, here there is 0 people banned.

Josip Kuže, uno di noi
Rizzoli

Postby LaggerMet » April 19th, 2020, 5:27 pm

Rizzoli wrote:
LaggerMet wrote:

But def loses to everyone who played against that player, not only to the team that reported him, it's definitely unfair.

report macro cases in the relevant matches and let the admins decide... to be fair you can't say "he used macro on game X so i want defwin on game Y"

LaggerMet

Postby Nocke » April 19th, 2020, 5:44 pm

Yes, it's hard to judge if someone used macro or not.
However, there have been more reports of macro recently than there have been in the past few years, or at least it feels that way. Which is amazing.
It's not the admin's fault that there isn't some sort of tool that was already implemented by basro to detect macro, that's true. However, I still feel like something has to be done - just because there isn't a tool automatically there to help us doesn't mean that we should allow macro to be used. Gary recently became a member of the admin team and he has been tackling this issue a lot more than other members of the staff team have in the past few years - at least publicly, letting us know something, what they think of it, whatever.

Either way, this is a step in the right direction. Congratulations nightmare and other people who have been reporting obvious cases of macro.

Spoiler: Show
Nocke

Postby Whitee » April 19th, 2020, 6:00 pm

yeah something has to be done ofc but instead of warnings admins should give some match suspension for macro users imo and yet if they keep using it still then ban should be apply.

Whitee

News Articles: 1

Postby Masa » April 19th, 2020, 6:06 pm

first warning should be already with a punishment for player, at least 5 next match days ban.

Masa

Postby Yannex » April 19th, 2020, 6:08 pm

Whitee wrote:First of all it's not easy to solve this macro thing so don't blame fm admins for it. It's hard to judge macro imo you can say someone is macro with watching recs but you never know about it since there is no proof at all. I didn't see any league find solution for macro imo it's not even about admins basro should have made something for it to solve macro problem but since he doesn't know much about haxball macro problem will be never solved.

it is easy (AF i might add) to say if someone is macro by watching recs.. its obv and clear (AF again i might add)

in my eyes every rec who has proof of macro like that one of bullas should be deflose to bullas team
bans wont solve a thing since half if not more of div 1 will be banned.

for example bullas used macro vs X and you clearly see it, you give his team deflose automatically without thinking about it for that specific match.
not for all matches he played till now.. only in recent matchday recs that has proof

Yannex

Postby ROCKYBALBOA » April 19th, 2020, 6:45 pm

Bullas confessed it here https://prnt.sc/s2dqio if admins need more evidence feel free to write me.

ROCKYBALBOA

Next

Return to League Discussion