FEAR vs Fucked ups

It is what it says on the tin.

Re: FEAR vs Fucked ups

Postby Yannex » April 13th, 2020, 11:13 am

eleven wrote:There should be a reason if I'm one of the most og players and I didn't play once on this league, on the first 6 teams in div1 only Triple X have no macro users. Smokin Aces got 1, 4E got 1, Rogue got 3, Slappers got 2, Stiff Wind got 2 . Hannes is a pig, I'd rather play [ANDY] 3v3 only pros than coming back here for managing a team

drop names for content :popcorn: :popcorn:
nadav halas ata gam macro

Last edited by Yannex on April 13th, 2020, 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yannex

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby EdinsonCavani » April 13th, 2020, 11:14 am

Imagine managing a full season and having no right to leave a room in that you're permainsulted by a kid with 7 points in 20 matches, or imagine to play a full match vs a fullmacro user like hakutter and not getting defwin. You don't need to imagine it, because it's reality, it's hannes the pig :pig:

EdinsonCavani

Postby EdinsonCavani » April 13th, 2020, 11:18 am

2Scratch wrote:drop names for content :popcorn: :popcorn:

You already know, you're not stupid

EdinsonCavani

Postby Muris 9 » April 13th, 2020, 11:19 am

eleven wrote:Imagine managing a full season and having no right to leave a room in that you're permainsulted by a kid with 7 points in 20 matches, or imagine to play a full match vs a fullmacro user like hakutter and not getting defwin. You don't need to imagine it, because it's reality, it's hannes the pig :pig:

eleven talking about insulting and using macro :joker:
keep going :popcorn:

Muris 9

Position: Forward

Postby Yannex » April 13th, 2020, 11:28 am

eleven wrote:
2Scratch wrote:drop names for content :popcorn: :popcorn:

You already know, you're not stupid

ofc i know, i would have dropped names aswell if i would have started it... i aint no pussy
cant leave people hanging :popcorn:

Yannex

Postby Rijar » April 13th, 2020, 11:45 am

By now everyone knows that Paranoia uses the macros ;D

Rijar

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby apex1 » April 13th, 2020, 11:53 am

what are you trying to do with this post? to ban them?

:O
apex1

Postby EdinsonCavani » April 13th, 2020, 12:00 pm

pkppp wrote:let me guess, u mean, 1. wroz, 1. Taziek, 1. Bullas 2. supermazhine 3. Marblé, 1. ES Pierre 2. Macroexe, 1. Eric Cantona 2. Vanessa, I mean you could say the names who cares, Now make more sense to me, I am the most aggresive guesser yes or no? fdp di pastabox

You got only 5 of 9. Unlucky

EdinsonCavani

Postby gio » April 13th, 2020, 1:12 pm

Imagine that in flash i had x3 than this spam in shit html

gio

Position: Defensive Midfielder
Division 2 Winner: Season 5

Postby aMp » April 13th, 2020, 1:44 pm

LaggerMet wrote:lol i agree with that
instead everybody gets warned and we get to continue blaming eachother and arguing for nothing
but this report is not the same like the previous one, you can read:
"banning 1 player when full team is using macro in an official match?"
This is gross exaggeration, this report is not objective and even if there is one true macro case in this match we shouldn't condone such reports, it will create chaos, and will make admins more lenient (more reports = less certainty = admins more scared to punish harshly = no bans = we continue to argue about this subject while macro users will understand that nothing will happen to them)

sure Gio the angel XD (Stop protecting the "star" of italy and be equal with all players.

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Postby Rizzoli » April 13th, 2020, 2:19 pm

Paranoia aka Owned is using macro for many years now, everybody knows it, admins didn't ban him and now u think they will?

"Jesam li veći kockar ja, koji sam prokockao vlastiti novac ili neki koji su prokockali svetinju, osmijeh djece i radost navijača?"

Josip Kuže, uno di noi
Rizzoli

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby LaggerMet » April 13th, 2020, 2:27 pm

aMp wrote:
LaggerMet wrote:lol i agree with that
instead everybody gets warned and we get to continue blaming eachother and arguing for nothing
but this report is not the same like the previous one, you can read:
"banning 1 player when full team is using macro in an official match?"
This is gross exaggeration, this report is not objective and even if there is one true macro case in this match we shouldn't condone such reports, it will create chaos, and will make admins more lenient (more reports = less certainty = admins more scared to punish harshly = no bans = we continue to argue about this subject while macro users will understand that nothing will happen to them)

sure Gio the angel XD (Stop protecting the "star" of italy and be equal with all players.

I dont give a shit about stars you just need to be blindly angry if you think his weak spams are macro

LaggerMet

Postby gio » April 13th, 2020, 2:35 pm

Weak only because this game is random one day i have 60 fps and another 30 with haxball ball laggin like whole yesterday.. Playing with vibration on my ball for 3 matchdays and i look like i was a random amp while in funcup 2 days ago i felt like ced with fluid game.. Anyway i still didnt find my macro moments

gio

Postby LaggerMet » April 13th, 2020, 2:53 pm

nJa wrote:Weak only because this game is random one day i have 60 fps and another 30 with haxball ball laggin like whole yesterday.. Playing with vibration on my ball for 3 matchdays and i look like i was a random amp while in funcup 2 days ago i felt like ced with fluid game.. Anyway i still didnt find my macro moments

dont get insulted, it means nothing of skills anyways, most strong spammers are retarded

LaggerMet

Postby gio » April 13th, 2020, 3:06 pm

nono bro it's the true because of shit fps drop for my shit pc the game doesnt get every flash i do in spam thats why my spam is bad, only position

gio

Postby Mr Fast Fingers » April 13th, 2020, 3:32 pm

Idk if this is macro or not... I personally can click 5 times faster than this Paranoia guy but thats just because i have really fast fingers and an expensive keyboard. I think Paranoia should tell us his specs and if he doesn't have an expensive keyboard hes obviously using a macro.

Most macro players use the excuse 'fast fingers and an expensive keyboard'.. but in reality how many haxball players can afford an expensive keyboard? lets be honest 90% of players on this game are either 12 years old and/or autistic - so how can they afford an expensive keyboard? Most players on this game are Turkish or from former soviet eastern European nations, why? Because. they are too poor to afford a real game like FIFA or FM so instead play a 10 year old 2D web based indie game as their main hobby (or sport) LOL.

Whilst I personally can out click this guy - i've very fast fingers, and expensive keyboard, gaming chair and high extrapolation (I once gave the opposition Gk a seizure infact) I DO infact belive this to be MACRO. Its obvious, unless Paranoia can post his keyboard specs and prove us otherwise.

Mr Fast Fingers

Postby El Drago » April 13th, 2020, 5:24 pm

nJa wrote:Weak only because this game is random one day i have 60 fps and another 30 with haxball ball laggin like whole yesterday.. Playing with vibration on my ball for 3 matchdays and i look like i was a random amp while in funcup 2 days ago i felt like ced with fluid game.. Anyway i still didnt find my macro moments

It`s not just about your whole team spamming x like fly jets, it`s about your very respectful teammates that flame every game and act like 12 y.o kids about a browser game from 2010 that is almost dead. This game can`t be played for fun, at least 4v4 if the other team just fucks the ball in the corner by pressing shift or c. If you try to get the ball out of the def you will suddenly get surprised by gio and Paranoia fly jets coming at you, if they are in the attack they will just try to spam the ball into the goal, and when they finish a game like a typical 12 y.o they will pm the other team with texts like fucking cancer kid or easy af pussy cigan + banning the other team. :clown: :clown: :clown:

El Drago

News Articles: 12

Postby B4D4SS » April 13th, 2020, 5:26 pm

El Drago wrote:
It`s not just about your whole team spamming x like fly jets, it`s about your very respectful teammates that flame every game and act like 12 y.o kids about a browser game from 2010 that is almost dead. This game can`t be played for fun, at least 4v4 if the other team just fucks the ball in the corner by pressing shift or c. If you try to get the ball out of the def you will suddenly get surprised by gio and Paranoia fly jets coming at you, if they are in the attack they will just try to spam the ball into the goal, and when they finish a game like a typical 12 y.o they will pm the other team with texts like fucking cancer kid or easy af pussy cigan + banning the other team. :clown: :clown: :clown:

If the gameplay is so shit to you then why dont you complain to basro to fix it? Im the only one doing it, maybe if more people mentioned this to him he might understand more, because he doesn't read FM posts to know how boring the gameplay is to people these days.

B4D4SS

Postby El Drago » April 13th, 2020, 5:41 pm

B4D4SS wrote:
El Drago wrote:

If the gameplay is so shit to you then why dont you complain to basro to fix it? Im the only one doing it, maybe if more people mentioned this to him he might understand more, because he doesn't read FM posts to know how boring the gameplay is to people these days.

First of all basro will never go back to flash. I don`t want to lose my time with it, there are just some things that need to be fixed.
And the second, he doesn`t even play this game...

El Drago

News Articles: 12

Postby B4D4SS » April 13th, 2020, 5:59 pm

El Drago wrote:First of all basro will never go back to flash. I don`t want to lose my time with it, there are just some things that need to be fixed.
And the second, he doesn`t even play this game...

Your putting words in my mouth because I never said go back to Flash, we need basro to fix the gameplay on HTML, so we agree there.

The fact he doesn't play or understand the gameplay at all is exactly why he needs to be told by as many people as possible that the gameplay is boring and toxic, thats the only way that he will know that he needs to change it. Believe me I know because when I explained it to him he just didn't know what I was talking about.

He can only be convinced by large numbers of people complaining. Kind of like how he was influenced to remove Extrapolation because so many people complained, then he put it back because again loads of people complained. He only listens to big numbers, not logic.

B4D4SS

PreviousNext

Return to League Discussion