Trashfuncup by muris

It is what it says on the tin.

Trashfuncup by muris

Postby gio » April 12th, 2020, 2:37 pm

As you know yesterday there was a funcup big easy with tag as prize, my team won and you know what Muris did ?

Just cause he hates some of my players he invented rules like ' i can give tag only to 8 players ' so we decided our 8 players then what he invented ? '' I give tag only to who played funcup not manager or spects '' and he cut tag to Enzo that played like 3 minutes only and other players cause he just hates them. [for example if dogan didn't play funcup i don't think he would have complained about giving him and his team tag like he always did]

The funny thing is that admin didn't nothing about this trash mafia by funcup organizer the great muris XD, so if he hates you don't partecipate to his funcup because he won't give you a shit tag

regards

gio

News Articles: 0

Position: Defensive Midfielder
Division 2 Winner: Season 5

Re: Trashfuncup by muris

Postby Rizzoli » April 12th, 2020, 2:39 pm

Why r u surprised?

"Jesam li veći kockar ja, koji sam prokockao vlastiti novac ili neki koji su prokockali svetinju, osmijeh djece i radost navijača?"

Josip Kuže, uno di noi
Rizzoli

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby gio » April 12th, 2020, 2:40 pm

Rizzoli wrote:Why r u surprised?

Just because i think admin can't let do this bullshit to a noname player that can only organize funcup

gio

Postby EdinsonCavani » April 12th, 2020, 2:51 pm

A SI SE PUEDE

EdinsonCavani

Postby Yannex » April 12th, 2020, 2:56 pm

damn muris fooked you..

tags are not a joke for you to play with muris!

Yannex

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby gio » April 12th, 2020, 2:57 pm

2Scratch wrote:damn muris fooked you..

tags are not a joke for you to play with muris!

MY BROTHER ENZO WITHOUT THIS TAG CAN'T STAY SO I WANT JUSTICE

gio

Postby Tiaa » April 12th, 2020, 3:08 pm

This Nja talking about getting a tag which he already has. No problem, you win, maybe you deserve another one. Nonetheless his players like Paranoia are using macro in the previous funcup, yes a fucking funcup while toxic Enzo was crying as always. Why are Italians always the same. Fucking die in a hole.

Tiaa

Position: Forward

Postby ENZO7 » April 12th, 2020, 3:12 pm

Champions x2. ;)

i need new enemies, old ones are starting to love me
ENZO7

Postby Eren » April 12th, 2020, 3:12 pm

you are damn right gio. the admins should take more action but that includes banning your disrespectful teammates who insult in almost every game.

Eren

Postby lsco » April 12th, 2020, 3:22 pm

Muris is right tbh :lol:

lsco

Postby gio » April 12th, 2020, 3:36 pm

Tiaa wrote:This Nja talking about getting a tag which he already has. No problem, you win, maybe you deserve another one. Nonetheless his players like Paranoia are using macro in the previous funcup, yes a fucking funcup while toxic Enzo was crying as always. Why are Italians always the same. Fucking die in a hole.

funny see players like you talking about macro when i remember like 1 year ago that u were spamming macro in fs so i wouldnt be surprised that u are still using them, i remember cancer players with macro and you are one of them

gio

Postby Tiaa » April 12th, 2020, 3:51 pm

If I use macro u will notice it in fs or see it in the recs from the officials but I don't think you will find it somewhere. And by the way, cancer players haha, your whole team is cancer apart from William if you didn't notice. I'd rather get ddossed 24/7 by supermazhine than see your toxic players on teamspeak. Even with macro players in your team you are only 7th place. Stop defending your teammates, you won't win.

nJa wrote:
Tiaa wrote:This Nja talking about getting a tag which he already has. No problem, you win, maybe you deserve another one. Nonetheless his players like Paranoia are using macro in the previous funcup, yes a fucking funcup while toxic Enzo was crying as always. Why are Italians always the same. Fucking die in a hole.

funny see players like you talking about macro when i remember like 1 year ago that u were spamming macro in fs so i wouldnt be surprised that u are still using them, i remember cancer players with macro and you are one of them

Tiaa

Postby vegeta » April 12th, 2020, 3:56 pm

It's just funcups and tags that will disappear from the next funcup, why argue :face:

vegeta

Postby Lyreco » April 12th, 2020, 4:22 pm

If Muris gives everyone in your team the tag, the tag is just not worth anything. And you can easily say more names that haven't played the funcup as there are no recs so its easy to rig. Imo only the 4/5 people that actually played should get the tag, so no 24/7 benchers like Enzo(yes even in frh he is benched XD)...

Lyreco

Postby Muris 9 » April 12th, 2020, 4:39 pm

I'm glad you made this topic actually.
nJa wrote:Just cause he hates some of my players he invented rules like ' i can give tag only to 8 players ' so we decided our 8 players then what he invented ? '' I give tag only to who played funcup not manager or spects '' and he cut tag to Enzo that played like 3 minutes only and other players cause he just hates them. [for example if dogan didn't play funcup i don't think he would have complained about giving him and his team tag like he always did]

The funny thing is that admin didn't nothing about this trash mafia by funcup organizer the great muris XD, so if he hates you don't partecipate to his funcup because he won't give you a shit tag

This rule has been up in the server for some years already, maybe you should update your brain system to 2k20. One of the reasons the rule has been implemented is exactly because there were some teams who had a 12 players list but at the end of the day just 4 players played, I remember we mentioned dogan himself when we came up with the rule changed, and everyone agreed. The funny thing actually is that I've been doing this for years and you and your kindergarden teammates are the only ones who are complaining.
Me not liking that kid has nothing to do with what I do as an orga in this community, otherwise your whole team would have been permanently banned from any cup (except those few poor souls who still can spend time with you.. I pray for people like William, Baffo or Sodaz who still stay strong after years with you kids..)

People linking me this thread like I did something wrong..
<16:40:59> "Alex": viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9679&view=unread#unread
<16:41:01> "Alex": enojy
<16:41:07> "Alex": enjoy
<17:23:55> Chat partner has closed the conversation
Who tf are you btw?

You guys are just proving how desperate you and Enzo are on this game, and this really made me wonder if he has a life outside haxball at all. Maybe I'm not the one who should tell him, but he should go see someone good. Sero07 might help, heard he did great as phychologist and doctor on fm forum.

I gave him the tag at first cause I know it would lead to a shitstorm on the forum, but he (talking about the almighty Enzo) still went crying to Gary, who removed the tag himself because he obviously didn't play any game (yeah no news, he's being everyone's bitch to control for a slot since he started being captain here, and I hope your shit behaviour will lead to a forced disband soon). Anyways as I was saying, Gary removed the tag and Enzo started threathening him about disbanding Slappers.. yeah it's sad how addicted you got to this game. You are probably the most disrespectful player that has ever played here, along with some of your mates. You don't deserve being here at all. I could ask for a punishment after all of your insults, but I guess nature punished you more than enough, so I'll just let go once again. I suggest you to stop tho, cause I can easily ban you from every cup I organize, I have the reasons and I'm pretty sure noone(ur teammates excluded) would complain since you guys just made it obvious.

But let's stop talking about Enzo, we all know his problems and I'm sure there's nothing to add that you already don't know. Looks like some people are mad at me tho, let's see what we can do.

Gio, if you were once a top player on this game it doesn't mean you are the boss, because I don't give a shit who you were or who you are. I've been a funcup orga for many years now and like I said you are one of the few who complain about me. I guess if you don't like it you can just find another place to play, or just don't play in my cups and wait for someone else to organise something. We don't need children here anyways. Yeah, I am a noname tho cause I haven't won as much as you on haxball, and you make it look like being disrespectful is less important than titles. Kappa!

Eleven.. well what to say? Hated by the most in this community for years. Being against macro for years, now using macro himself. His teammates and old teammates can confirm, but I'm not saying names. Removing kick limit rules from his own league after someone spotted his macros here on fm. Quite sad, won't add anything cause I'm still respectful. Real fights are still face-to-face in my world, I'm no keyboard lion like you. ain't got those fast fingers u know.

Other children are not worth mentioning, so I just won't. But let me repeat myself so I am clear for once: if you don't like it, just go away or don't play. Personally I'm not going to miss any of you. I know you won't do me this huge favor so at least man up and stop annoying. We are supposed to grow up, but it looks like you're going the opposite way as time goes by.

For those of you who don't know me cause I'm a random noname according to these super important stars.. "Allow me to reintroduce myself: I am the funcup making, kids hating, nerds flaming, guess I've said enough, and if you still hate me, come kiss my ass". Peace and love (excuse me if I was too harsh with my poetry, I'm a The Rock fan :( )

Muris 9

Postby El Drago » April 12th, 2020, 5:24 pm

How disrespectful from Muris! You should give a funcup tag that no one cares about to their whole family. They deserve it!

Smithyo: Fuck you romanian cancer shit kid
Smithyo: please +rep my promo
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (Paranoia): suck my dick gypsy retards
Enzo: stfu fucking cancer gypsy stop 3 def
Rose: you suck fuckign useless romanian cigan

:joker: :joker: :joker:

El Drago

News Articles: 12

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby aMp » April 12th, 2020, 5:38 pm

El Drago wrote:How disrespectful from Muris! You should give a funcup tag that no one cares about to their whole family. They deserve it!

Smithyo: Fuck you romanian cancer shit kid
Smithyo: please +rep my promo
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (Paranoia): suck my dick gypsy retards
Enzo: stfu fucking cancer gypsy stop 3 def
Rose: you suck fuckign useless romanian cigan

:joker: :joker: :joker:

SOOO FUCKING TRUEEEEEEEEEEE
:bounce:

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Postby Soul » April 12th, 2020, 6:19 pm

another proof that most of the players live from this game.. so pathetic, you should make a real badge and send it via courier.

Soul

Return to League Discussion