Macro in official matches

It is what it says on the tin.

Re: Macro in official matches

Postby Muris 9 » April 1st, 2020, 12:04 am

aMp please stop looking for excuses that are not related to this topic :D I'm saying this as ur teammate and as a friend. It's just pointless. It doesn't even matter how much he plays every day or if you could win spams vs him or not, it was just obvious, and looking for non related topics won't justify anything, and it won't surely fix what happened. Still you said it urself it was macro xd. The only thing that matters now is what's gonna happen imo. Whether it will just be forgotten or some decisions will be taken.

Muris 9

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Postby GirlontaR » April 1st, 2020, 12:26 am

aMp wrote:
Cynesta wrote:
hakutter wrote:i join only for official games in this haxball so idc about this game

that's not true, I guess ur playing at least 10 matches in a day as I observe.

So you are now hes big fan watching how many fs he play wow.
For real he is not playing
The macro he used was not even working just flashes but in rest if I would do 1on1 spam I could win cuz that spam he did there was = 0
Anyway admins most take some better stats checkers supporters and shit like this cuz most of supporters/check replay/add stats who arent from PH are stealing goals assist and shits like this we all can see that in some games I even show to some admins.
And guys watch yourself before talking about others

Have a nice night

Stop defending obvious macro, and don't change the subject?
EDIT: Also thanks admins or whoever did to change the subject to "League Disscusions" from "Introduce Yourself", xd.

GirlontaR

Postby lsco » April 1st, 2020, 6:44 am

aMp wrote:
Cynesta wrote:
hakutter wrote:i join only for official games in this haxball so idc about this game

The macro he used was not even working just flashes but in rest if I would do 1on1 spam I could win cuz that spam he did there was = 0
Anyway admins most take some better stats checkers supporters and shit like this cuz most of supporters/check replay/add stats who arent from PH are stealing goals assist and shits like this we all can see that in some games I even show to some admins.

Have a nice night

Can you stop with this bullshit already?
You're making a fool out of yourself.
Idk how you guys are playing the victims here, just make an official apology and hope your team won't get a defloss.

Last edited by lsco on April 1st, 2020, 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
lsco

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby sw1zy » April 1st, 2020, 7:44 am

aMp wrote:
Cynesta wrote:

Have a nice night
AHAHAH 200iq justification

sw1zy

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby B4D4SS » April 1st, 2020, 9:06 am

To me this is such an easy and simple decision, we all see 100% hes using macro so perma-ban. If you dont ban him, why even have the rule in the first place? Why should I as a non-macro player stay at a disadvantage, when it pays to cheat because these admins dont understand simple psychology of cheaters?

They will continue doing it, because why the fuck not? What are you doing to stop them? Nothing.

If you give people warnings instead of immediate bans, how can they be scared to use macro when they haven't been given a warning yet? People will use macro until they get caught and warned, and then stop. And many players wont get caught to be given a warning so they will just use macro all the time.

The only way to make people stop using macro on a large scale, is immediate perma-ban without warning, when we see beyond reasonable doubt (like this situation) that the player has used macro. You make an example out of 1 person, and 90%+ of the others will stop out of fear. The idea that 50% of league will get banned is stupid, because your assuming people wont be scared to use macro after seeing a perma-ban without warning for one player caught.

If you dont perma-ban this guy immediately, or just give him a warning, you can expect macro use to go up, because in this case - IT PAYS TO CHEAT.

B4D4SS

Postby Olic » April 1st, 2020, 10:05 am

As I have seen the proof meant by apex I think aswell that It's obvious macro, but I think perma-ban it's a too hard punishment as It won't change the game, except that we will lose the amount of players in this community and it will decrease. I think the best option at this situation is banning him for a season so he will understand what he is meant to do in the next seasons. Perma-ban is too hard as a punishment for a player as if all the players that use macro gonna get banned the league will have a low amount of players as I mentioned previously. It's my honest opinion and maybe I won't get comments such as "you are a nonamer", "you don't understand how this works you need to get perma-banned for macro so it's the same as a cheat", I think this is the most relevant solution to solve this.

Have a nice day!

Olic

Postby B4D4SS » April 1st, 2020, 10:15 am

Olic wrote:Perma-ban is too hard as a punishment for a player as if all the players that use macro gonna get banned the league will have a low amount of players as I mentioned previously.

Not really, the other macro users will quickly fall in line when they see that they can get perma-banned if caught. Nobody cares about rest of season bans, plenty of players rage quit from teams after 1 match knowing they will be banned for half season and it still doesn't stop them. Perma-ban is the scariest and therefore strongest deterrent against macro using. Anybody who is still using macro when they know they can get perma-banned if caught has the type of mindset where they would just keep using macro even after returning from a 1 season ban, their brain doesn't compute fear so it makes no difference if they're banned 1 season and come back and macro again anyway.

B4D4SS

Postby Olic » April 1st, 2020, 11:42 am

B4D4SS wrote:
Olic wrote:Perma-ban is too hard as a punishment for a player as if all the players that use macro gonna get banned the league will have a low amount of players as I mentioned previously.

Not really, the other macro users will quickly fall in line when they see that they can get perma-banned if caught. Nobody cares about rest of season bans, plenty of players rage quit from teams after 1 match knowing they will be banned for half season and it still doesn't stop them. Perma-ban is the scariest and therefore strongest deterrent against macro using. Anybody who is still using macro when they know they can get perma-banned if caught has the type of mindset where they would just keep using macro even after returning from a 1 season ban, their brain doesn't compute fear so it makes no difference if they're banned 1 season and come back and macro again anyway.

That's true but I think if we will use this rule from first it will cause the losing of a huge amount of players, because everyone knows who and how many are using macro on this community, so the better solution is ban for 1 season firstly and secondly a perma-ban if he doesn't accept the rules. This must be taken seriously if we want to finish this "macro era".

Olic

Postby Splat » April 1st, 2020, 1:17 pm

What a pointless discussion...

The Admins in the league have already shown that they are incapable when they are unbanning people for DDoSing after 2 weeks and going back on an otherwise much more rational but still not really proportionate decision of a one season ban. If they are not able to handle punishment for DDoS attacks properly which is very straightforward imo then there is no way they are capable of handling punishment for macros.

Splat

Postby CMPUNK » April 1st, 2020, 1:21 pm

lol ddos and macro still happening in haxball, IN 2020.

Hamas's strategy is resistance and survival. As long as they survive, this is a victory.

CMPUNK

Postby aMp » April 1st, 2020, 1:22 pm

lsco wrote:Can you stop with this bullshit already?
You're making a fool out of yourself.
Idk how you guys are playing the victims here, just make an official apology and hope your team won't get a defloss.

Ok sure you won make party tonight I wont complain anymore :x

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Postby B4D4SS » April 1st, 2020, 1:56 pm

Admins because you are pussies with your bans, players dont give a shit about your weak punishments so they DDOS attack + use macro all the time. We are all telling you this is your fault for having pussy rules because its crystal clear to see for any rational observers, so why not adapt and do the right thing now?

B4D4SS

Postby Mey » April 1st, 2020, 3:11 pm

well as i have no complaints about admins in this league(since i realise they are doing that for nothing in return, which i highly apperciate), i would just suggest streching the kicklimit option even more to its lowest(without affecting human-being spamming obviously) and banning all of the macro users in the community for the amount of time theyll choose.

Mey

Postby Hakut » April 1st, 2020, 8:47 pm

Im the best player in the world thank you for all guys :D play haxball and win guys pls

Hakut

Postby Helios » April 2nd, 2020, 7:43 pm

Helios

Postby Barca » April 3rd, 2020, 12:25 am

watch yourself before talking about others

Barca

News Articles: 4

Postby Per » April 3rd, 2020, 4:23 am

Admins just ban this macro kid He is just a dog with macro

Per

Postby EdinsonCavani » April 3rd, 2020, 10:20 am

https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?na ... 87dedcfbac 15:19 hakutter's real spam is trash af :fp:

2 points in 2 matches -> that's your real value without scripts Macro XI (and I'm sure that at least another one between your players still use macros like hakutter)

EdinsonCavani

Postby Lyreco » April 3rd, 2020, 3:03 pm

eleven wrote:https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?nagranie=389c1faa60f32bf8e6f18087dedcfbac 15:19 hakutter's real spam is trash af :fp:

2 points in 2 matches -> that's your real value without scripts Macro XI (and I'm sure that at least another one between your players still use macros like hakutter)

come rotterdam oost ull see what macro is

Lyreco

Postby Tiaa » April 3rd, 2020, 3:59 pm

eleven wrote:https://thehax.pl/forum/powtorki.php?nagranie=389c1faa60f32bf8e6f18087dedcfbac 15:19 hakutter's real spam is trash af :fp:

I do not want to be involved in this. However, as a captain, I accept the sanctions the admins deem to take in this case. Obviously, everyone has his or her opinion about this situation among the macro topic but we all DO agree with the same issue. I can not do no more things to change this situation as it is. Misfits has offered to replay the match again for which I am grateful. As a captain, I can not blame no one other than myself. That is why I want to improve my skills to be a better captain. We will try to make the right decisions from now on, even with hakuter. We are a team after all. In short, I will let hakuter play the rest of the games. There are a lot of choices to opt out but I genuinely do think that hakuter will not let us down again.

Regardless, I feel like your tone is very questionable regarding this event. We got our punishment, end of the story. I do understand your frustration but it does not mean you have to disgrace my players or me. It is a false accusation. It is not necessary to say those things by players nor by captains. Stop getting frustrated because of "Macro XI". You decontextualize your thoughts without having any evidence in which you will not find it either. As I said, it was not necessary to say this, you are not a journalist from the Daily Mail. Have a wonderful day.

Tiaa

PreviousNext

Return to League Discussion