Macro in official matches

It is what it says on the tin.

Macro in official matches

Postby apex1 » March 30th, 2020, 12:00 pm

hello guys i want to show you player that using macro in official matches.
Hakutter from Classic XI used macro in official match,against me.
tbh idc about the lose,they can take it but he's absolutely used macro.

https://www.haxball.com/replay?v=3#http ... 61603.hbr2
this is our match against them and as u can see in 3:23,6:30 and the first goal,this is clearly macro,

:O
apex1

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Re: Macro in official matches

Postby moti » March 30th, 2020, 12:51 pm

You show player who used macro.And?Do you think FM admins care about this?Do you think this player will be banned about this?Do you think you will post theme about macro players if you win against them?One and only thing you should do is to keep going playing this game and have fun.

moti

Postby lsco » March 30th, 2020, 12:53 pm

It's allowed to use macro in FeedMe.
Otherwise, 50% of the community would be banned.

lsco

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby EdinsonCavani » March 30th, 2020, 12:53 pm

On the goal the macro isn't evident because we can't see the flashes because he's just impacting the ball.
At 6:35 the macro is evident because while spamming there are 2 series of abnormal x3 flashes
But if we had some doubts at 3:23 there's nothing to commentate

8.1 Macro's are not allowed in the league and anyone caught using them will be suspended forever.

Let's see what will happen :face:

EdinsonCavani

Postby Ferg » March 30th, 2020, 1:05 pm

I honestly think this should be taken as consideration, cause its not fun anymore to play vs macro players, ye use macro in fs idc but please for the love of god don't use it in official. Idk man we are at this point where it should be taken seriously but like Isco said 50% of the community would be banned. Such a shame to be playing officials like that.

Ferg

Position: Forward

Postby Laki » March 30th, 2020, 1:05 pm

lsco wrote:It's allowed to use macro in FeedMe.
Otherwise, 50% of the community would be banned.

Laki

Position: Forward

Postby kevin » March 30th, 2020, 1:07 pm

It seems like someone woke up, almost all players are using macro nowadays.
If the players using macro were suspended or something, i think this league it may be deleted.
if anything would happen to hakut, i m not surprised, i took 14 days ban bcs i said noob to someone, while other players insult each other for so long time
but admins don t give a shit, they ban who they want, rules are not for everyone.

Last edited by kevin on March 30th, 2020, 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevin

Postby EdinsonCavani » March 30th, 2020, 1:15 pm

I joined the ES Pierre PC after playing HCL because I saw in replay parser he flashed a lot with same frequency and duration, he let me join his PC because he believed he could hide his macros but I found them and posted the video here. The outcome was Edi insulted by community with -2323729 reputation and no punishment to the cheater, that's why I was so pissed in 2017 and I didn't continue to play.

Thiago proposed to FM to play with "ILHawkeye", a program which shows your open processes (near to the model of MOSS used in competitive FPS on ESL for proleagues and stages), but this idea was refused because haxball had to remain a fun game and not competitive (but tbh there's no fun in playing with that conditions), while a full italian league was played with that program and it was one of my best seasons (for the fun factor).

But I can understand someone doesn't want to "show" the open processes, and it's true what Isco says, because specially in the first division of feedme there are a lot of macro users, but this doesn't justify going over to an episode like this. Maybe one day a guy like _ _ _ _ in first division will make a fail with his macros and will be banned as well with that evidence.

If we don't start taking measures it's obvious things won't change and I like a lot one guy on the new staff "Gary" who has the right personality to put his face on it and doing stuff

Talking about today there's a rule 8.1 and it has to be followed on these situations

EdinsonCavani

Postby LaggerMet » March 30th, 2020, 1:40 pm

eleven wrote:I joined the ES Pierre PC after playing HCL because I saw in replay parser he flashed a lot with same frequency and duration, he let me join his PC because he believed he could hide his macros but I found them and posted the video here. The outcome was Edi insulted by community with -2323729 reputation and no punishment to the cheater, that's why I was so pissed in 2017 and I didn't continue to play.

Thiago proposed to FM to play with "ILHawkeye", a program which shows your open processes (near to the model of MOSS used in competitive FPS on ESL for proleagues and stages), but this idea was refused because haxball had to remain a fun game and not competitive (but tbh there's no fun in playing with that conditions), while a full italian league was played with that program and it was one of my best seasons (for the fun factor).

But I can understand someone doesn't want to "show" the open processes, and it's true what Isco says, because specially in the first division of feedme there are a lot of macro users, but this doesn't justify going over to an episode like this. Maybe one day a guy like _ _ _ _ in first division will make a fail with his macros and will be banned as well with that evidence.

If we don't start taking measures it's obvious things won't change and I like a lot one guy on the new staff "Gary" who has the right personality to put his face on it and doing stuff

Talking about today there's a rule 8.1 and it has to be followed on these situations

I can't believe a simple detection program will solve anything, it's simple to change your program to look like a non macro program...

LaggerMet

Postby LaggerMet » March 30th, 2020, 1:41 pm

And who cares I can beat the entire community at once against me without using macro

LaggerMet

Postby EdinsonCavani » March 30th, 2020, 1:42 pm

LaggerMet wrote:And who cares I can beat the entire community at once against me without using macro

you are the best

EdinsonCavani

Postby apex1 » March 30th, 2020, 1:45 pm

moti wrote:You show player who used macro.And?Do you think FM admins care about this?Do you think this player will be banned about this?Do you think you will post theme about macro players if you win against them?One and only thing you should do is to keep going playing this game and have fun.

maybe u right,maybe the admins really dont care,but they and we can change it and do something,if the admins wont do anything so everyone will put macro and no one give a shit about the rules.

:O
apex1

Postby DiMiliano » March 30th, 2020, 1:54 pm

all the negative reputations are just because his friend are defending him, like: El drago,aMp and most or maybe whole the romanians.

DiMiliano

Postby Lokizzh » March 30th, 2020, 1:56 pm

LaggerMet wrote:
eleven wrote:I joined the ES Pierre PC after playing HCL because I saw in replay parser he flashed a lot with same frequency and duration, he let me join his PC because he believed he could hide his macros but I found them and posted the video here. The outcome was Edi insulted by community with -2323729 reputation and no punishment to the cheater, that's why I was so pissed in 2017 and I didn't continue to play.

I can't believe a simple detection program will solve anything, it's simple to change your program to look like a non macro program...

viewtopic.php?f=420&t=8027

Its not a "simple detection program" like u're trying to say without knowing facts. But i gave up 2 yrs ago trying to fight this war, there's no way to avoid macros from this league since those scripts are now too much spread all over the teams. Im pretty sure we have atleast 1 player who's using macros in every team, starting from the best in div1 and ending on the worst in div2. This should have been faced yrs ago, when ILHawkeye was created, its useless now to talk about a possibly macro user and even think about banning him, since that admins should start looking around in all the recs just to find that little episode where someone is accusing another player to use macro. Its too late to complain about it, its too late to do anything and it woul be more dangerous to create a precedent this huge by banning Hakutter instead of, as always happened in here, doing absolutely nothing about the issue we're discussing about.

Lokizzh

Postby LaggerMet » March 30th, 2020, 2:03 pm

Lokizzh wrote: no way to avoid macros from this league since those scripts are now too much spread all over the teams. Im pretty sure we have atleast 1 player who's using macros in every team, starting from the best in div1 and ending on the worst in div2. This should have been faced yrs ago, when ILHawkeye was created, its useless now to talk about a possibly macro user and even think about banning him, since that admins should start looking around in all the recs just to find that little episode where someone is accusing a

I already read your message, what you describe IS a simple detection tool, the task manager has almost no information that is helpful to detect whether the program is a macro program or not. And i'm not even starting to talk about keyboards with builtin macro keys which I know for a fact about someone who used it in the past, tho I dont know if he used it in official.

LaggerMet

Postby El Drago » March 30th, 2020, 2:03 pm

godZillá wrote:all the negative reputations are just because his friend are defending him, like: El drago,aMp and most or maybe whole the romanians.

Ok then let`s see where do you go with this topic, it`s useless no-one will fix it ..

El Drago

News Articles: 12

Postby Lokizzh » March 30th, 2020, 2:16 pm

LaggerMet wrote:
Lokizzh wrote: no way to avoid macros from this league since those scripts are now too much spread all over the teams. Im pretty sure we have atleast 1 player who's using macros in every team, starting from the best in div1 and ending on the worst in div2. This should have been faced yrs ago, when ILHawkeye was created, its useless now to talk about a possibly macro user and even think about banning him, since that admins should start looking around in all the recs just to find that little episode where someone is accusing a

I already read your message, what you describe IS a simple detection tool, the task manager has almost no information that is helpful to detect whether the program is a macro program or not. And i'm not even starting to talk about keyboards with builtin macro keys which I know for a fact about someone who used it in the past, tho I dont know if he used it in official.

Trust me, i worked to make that code, its not that easy as it seems ;)

Just as u know only the informations Microsoft wants u to understand about Windows wtihout the necessity of becoming an informatic, u don't need to know how the code actually works. Players should just know how the program works in their PC and how to run it, i already spoke too much in that post.

Ofc it is not perfect, we didnt have the knowledge to create such a complex software from nothing. Now i might can, but im not that much interested and the admins are patently not interested to do anything about it.

And, even with the actual version of the program, its better then nothing. We could also be able to grasp on the fact easier the few cases that would be able to escape from the HawkEye and actually ask to make a more profound check on their Pcs.

Lokizzh

Postby LaggerMet » March 30th, 2020, 2:23 pm

Lokizzh wrote:
LaggerMet wrote:

Trust me, i worked to make that code, its not that easy as it seems ;)

Just as u know only the informations Microsoft wants u to understand about Windows wtihout the necessity of becoming an informatic, u don't need to know how the code actually works. Players should just know how the program works in their PC and how to run it, i already spoke too much in that post.

Ofc it is not perfect, we didnt have the knowledge to create such a complex software from nothing. Now i might can, but im not that much interested and the admins are patently not interested to do anything about it.

And, even with the actual version of the program, its better then nothing. We could also be able to grasp on the fact easier the few cases that would be able to escape from the HawkEye and actually ask to make a more profound check on their Pcs.

so, you imply you are doing something rather than just gathering basic process info? like hooking input? you dont give information about what you are doing how can you expect me to trust you program? (and I'm not being afraid of it being a virus, I just wanna know if it is efficient at detecting macro as you claim)

LaggerMet

Postby sw1zy » March 30th, 2020, 2:28 pm

Since i saw a macro banned player in portuguese league playing here without any problem i knew no one will do shit ever

sw1zy

Postby Rijar » March 30th, 2020, 3:08 pm

If we ban those who use macros, only you and I play. We should cancel 100% of the Turkish players and 50% of the feedme. Unfortunately, this game cannot be denied to those who are protested, but simply 75% of the people.

:P :P :P

Rijar

Position: Goalkeeper

Next

Return to League Discussion