Emergency Co-Captain

It is what it says on the tin.

Emergency Co-Captain

Postby El Drago » November 14th, 2019, 8:28 pm

Hi,
As a co-captain i find it hard to do anything if my captain is not present .
I have a proposal for co-captains:
- If the main captain isn`t online for a very long period of time they could use an emergency call so they can sign/cut players for the period the captain isn`t present .
- Permission of the captain needed + proof . A new forum for this *emergency* thing also .
- This could limit the deflosses by a lot .
- All the teams have a limit of these *emergency* calls who`s limited by the number of co-captains (for example 2 co-caps --> 2 e.calls)
- When the first leg ends each co-captain will get an additional *emergency* call.

Optional bonus :
- If the captain doesn`t show for 3 weeks the co-captain can take the captain role avoiding the disband of the team , making the captain ---> co-captain.

Thank you .

El Drago

News Articles: 12

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Re: Emergency Co-Captain

Postby Hektor » November 14th, 2019, 8:34 pm

With some tweaking by the admins this would be a pretty useful feature from time to time, especially with teams where the captain often can't come online, because it can sometimes ruin the season for the rest of the players in the team.

Hektor

News Articles: 0

Postby tSharky » November 14th, 2019, 9:00 pm

The captain can give you the power to do that stuff. If he doesn't want, you need to respect.

tSharky

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby El Drago » November 14th, 2019, 9:01 pm

TemplleGoku wrote:The captain can give you the power to do that stuff. If he doesn't want, you need to respect.

I mean if the captain doesn`t show for 2 weeks you can`t do anything for the team and you will get defloss - defloss - defloss

El Drago

News Articles: 12

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Return to League Discussion