Metro Boomin wrote:
Hektor wrote:You are all cunts to be honest

oi mate whut u say to me

That ur a cunt, so is everyone else here

Hektor

News Articles: 0

Re: Fakes

Postby Muris 9 » March 28th, 2019, 11:50 pm

Lozano wrote:funny how your point of view is only because it fits you, you dont try to consider anything. Anyway don't worry, whatever the admins' decision will be, u will stay 2nd ^^

I just think it's just unfair to ban someone without being 100% sure that he's guilty. Btw maybe it's just your time to get out of noname zone and finally win something in haxball.. you can do it, we're all supporting you!! Make sure you don't waste it :thumbup:

Muris 9

Position: Forward

Postby jelly » March 28th, 2019, 11:56 pm

Free uzi my friend

jelly

Postby Falk » March 29th, 2019, 12:10 am

#FREEUZI :twisted:

Falk

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby ShimShon » March 29th, 2019, 12:11 am

i'm white sorry

ShimShon

Postby jerix » March 29th, 2019, 12:12 am

what an uzi

jerix

Postby STriker » March 29th, 2019, 12:31 am

There's pretty much nothing u can do to prove it, imo this rule is unnecessary because u can't reallly enforce it.

I agree that if they have done smth wrong they should be punished but again there is no way to prove it. Anyway if u knew about all that at the begining of the match u should have said smth instead of start playing. In my point of view you guys probably thought u will win the match and when things got complicated for u guys u pulled off that card of getting a defwin (no offence) so there is a bit of responsibility on u aswell.
U guys had a very good season so far and u supposed to end it in the 1st place based on the league table, your ambition should be taking the championship on the pitch and not by defwins (even if there are some rules breaking), besides again, there is no proof to your claims.

Anyway I wish u all to enjoy the rest of the season and that the best team win.

STriker

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Lozano » March 29th, 2019, 5:27 am

STriker wrote:There's pretty much nothing u can do to prove it, imo this rule is unnecessary because u can't reallly enforce it.

I agree that if they have done smth wrong they should be punished but again there is no way to prove it. Anyway if u knew about all that at the begining of the match u should have said smth instead of start playing. In my point of view you guys probably thought u will win the match and when things got complicated for u guys u pulled off that card of getting a defwin (no offence) so there is a bit of responsibility on u aswell.
U guys had a very good season so far and u supposed to end it in the 1st place based on the league table, your ambition should be taking the championship on the pitch and not by defwins (even if there are some rules breaking), besides again, there is no proof to your claims.

Man, we didn't even realize Invincible added a player, we really didn't give q look about that, we do it not only to get our 3 points with a defein,- we do it so the whole league can be fair. Can't accept how some guy could fake/multiaccount without any punishment. What I want to mean is: it's not only H2K' situation, but every 2nd division team situation...

Lozano

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Lozano » March 29th, 2019, 5:34 am

Ok, meanwhile I am awaiting for your next funcup, that's the only thing you can be good at when it comes to haxball,, mr funcup organizer ;)

Lozano

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Muris 9 » March 29th, 2019, 6:43 am

And still I've won every League I've played in the last few years.. ah no right you played(lolololo) in SD.. sorry senpai teach me aswell. Make me such a good camper like you. Mr stillnoname

Muris 9

Postby STriker » March 29th, 2019, 6:44 am

Lozano wrote:
STriker wrote:There's pretty much nothing u can do to prove it, imo this rule is unnecessary because u can't reallly enforce it.

Man, we didn't even realize Invincible added a player, we really didn't give q look about that, we do it not only to get our 3 points with a defein,- we do it so the whole league can be fair. Can't accept how some guy could fake/multiaccount without any punishment. What I want to mean is: it's not only H2K' situation, but every 2nd division team situation...

I understand what you're saying but again, if u cant base your claims on 100% true proves the admins can't ban the player or give you guys defwin. There is israeli player in div1 that does the same thing but no one can't really prove it so he is not banned.

STriker

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Anddy » March 29th, 2019, 7:09 am

Fakes prevent postpones, we are all playing this game for years we don't have to take it as seriously as we used to :(

Anddy

Postby Lee » March 29th, 2019, 8:09 am

I faked Anddy in the BBF vs H2K matchday 16. Sry but someone had to say it

Lee

Postby Mod » March 29th, 2019, 11:22 am

Lee wrote:I faked Anddy in the BBF vs H2K matchday 16. Sry but someone had to say it

So you are going to get banned, banned?

Mod

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby P4ER » March 29th, 2019, 2:21 pm

"Necro" or should we call him in his real nickname Deftones is still not banned for 'fake identity' with much more major proofs that you gave, nothing will happen this time so this thread is pointless.

P4ER

Postby Herna » March 29th, 2019, 2:25 pm

P4ER wrote:"Necro" or should we call him in his real nickname Deftones is still not banned for 'fake identity' with much more major proofs that you gave, nothing will happen this time so this thread is pointless.

what do you mean?

Herna

News Articles: 27

Postby socrates » March 29th, 2019, 2:29 pm

dolphinunicorn is a fake...I don't have proof but I think its fake identity of Lyreco. He should be banned immediately imo.

socrates

News Articles: 69

PreviousNext

Return to League Discussion