Fakes

It is what it says on the tin.

Fakes

Postby Rizzoli » March 28th, 2019, 9:19 pm

Hello, I will be short and clear, I'm here to point out some players who weren't able to play for their teams. First of all, there is a clear proof of LEXAL playing for Skins under another nick (Jose Fernandão) during 1st leg when he already played for us, so he wasn't able to play until 2nd leg. Lozano found out a few days ago that he exposed himself by putting that nick in his own Haxball movie (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq9v6hT_5vE 1:26). Secondly, there is an unknown guy called "techniCOLOR" who suddenly came right after Feint's friend who was playing for Skins during 2nd leg stopped playing this game (hum). We are all aware of the fact that hum moved to Sweden before giving up on Haxball, but what's the chance that another player from Sweden comes only a day or two after hum totally disappeared and becomes friends with Feint? A lot of players confirmed that they have a very similar style in terms of speaking and playing. I don't think its a coincidence, so I'm asking admins to punish Invincible and especially Skins.

"Jesam li veći kockar ja, koji sam prokockao vlastiti novac ili neki koji su prokockali svetinju, osmijeh djece i radost navijača?"

Josip Kuže, uno di noi
Rizzoli

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: Fakes

Postby ShimShon » March 28th, 2019, 9:44 pm

but do u really think it will be appropriate for the admins to take an action without a proof?
i'm all for admins not acting like bots but i think when it reaches a certain level admins should have a proof to operate, and to kick a player from the league\punish his team just becuase u think he is another player is prob too much.

ShimShon

Position: Forward

Postby Smurf2 » March 28th, 2019, 9:47 pm

who gives a fuck

Smurf2

Postby ShimShon » March 28th, 2019, 9:49 pm

Smurf2 wrote:who gives a fuck

i wouldn't if it wasn't against the rules :D

ShimShon

Postby Rizzoli » March 28th, 2019, 9:50 pm

There is a proof, he was using the same way of speaking and playing, admins already decided to let luck play as joji, so do you think its appropriate to turn a blind eye when it comes to Invincible again?

"Jesam li veći kockar ja, koji sam prokockao vlastiti novac ili neki koji su prokockali svetinju, osmijeh djece i radost navijača?"

Josip Kuže, uno di noi
Rizzoli

Postby Lozano » March 28th, 2019, 9:53 pm

smurf just ignore the post instead of trying to be a wannabe elitistic person my brother ^^.

Lozano

Postby Smurf2 » March 28th, 2019, 9:55 pm

Lozano wrote:smurf just ignore the post instead of trying to be a wannabe elitistic person my brother ^^.

thx for advice mate

Smurf2

Postby Muris 9 » March 28th, 2019, 9:56 pm

Everyone can use different names in highlights videos btw.. same playstyle+voice.. playstyle: there are many players that play the same way + voice: you know that but how about the admins who have Nevee heard him talking on mic? There is no proof so far lol

Muris 9

Postby Lozano » March 28th, 2019, 10:00 pm

funny how your point of view is only because it fits you, you dont try to consider anything. Anyway don't worry, whatever the admins' decision will be, u will stay 2nd ^^

Lozano

Postby ShimShon » March 28th, 2019, 10:00 pm

Muris 9 wrote:Everyone can use different names in highlights videos btw.. same playstyle+voice.. playstyle: there are many players that play the same way + voice: you know that but how about the admins who have Nevee heard him talking on mic? There is no proof so far lol

ye i don't think he knows what proof is, probably isn't possible to prove it anyway

ShimShon

Postby Lozano » March 28th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Of course it isn't possible to proof it, when he has changed ips, how would you want to get a clear proof? By checking how many coincidences there are: This guy talks and plays like he does first of all, then he was playin with that Feint guy when he had 'hum' as nickname, and suddenly they both join Invincible, yeah nice banter there.

Lozano

Postby Rizzoli » March 28th, 2019, 10:06 pm

Then you could say when someone kills the people and there is no evidence except witnesses, he shouldn't be punished according to you. Both cases are clear enough and admins are able to see it too.

Josip Kuže, uno di noi
Rizzoli

Postby ShimShon » March 28th, 2019, 10:08 pm

Lozano wrote:Of course it isn't possible to proof it, when he has changed ips, how would you want to get a clear proof? By checking how many coincidences there are: This guy talks and plays like he does first of all, then he was playin with that Feint guy when he had 'hum' as nickname, and suddenly they both join Invincible, yeah nice banter there.

but i didn't even say you are not right, i have no clue i don't even know this guy

ShimShon

Postby Lozano » March 28th, 2019, 10:18 pm

I completely get your point of view. I get that you say that admins need a clear proof to kick out a player from the league like in lexal's case, but not everyone can be dumb as him (putting a goal where he is faking in offi feed me game isn't that smart) sacly there are also prople who can be 'smart' and hide it properly till you cant get the final proof, its here that admins should add coincidence + coincidence , to make 2+2 and solve it. Just imagine that Invicible already faked jojii as luck who had a permanent ban, so they wouldnt be scared to repeat it once again.

Lozano

Postby CHAMPION » March 28th, 2019, 10:21 pm

If his ip address isn't dynamic/changed it will always be a proof.

CHAMPION

Postby Lyreco » March 28th, 2019, 10:25 pm

I am pretty sure that both LEXAL and hum are playing under other nicknames, but as most people said there is no actual proof that its true, the admins cant just kick someone on a 50/50 situation

Lyreco

Postby Ter » March 28th, 2019, 10:32 pm

Lozano wrote:funny how your point of view is only because it fits you, you dont try to consider anything. Anyway don't worry, whatever the admins' decision will be, u will stay 2nd ^^

L9

Ter

Postby Rizzoli » March 28th, 2019, 10:35 pm

LEXAL literally put his goal from an official game of this league, so it's 100% him. About hum, admins should use common sense and show how they don't tolerate multi accounts, else everybody will see how easy it is to fake here without consequences.

Josip Kuže, uno di noi
Rizzoli

Postby Allen » March 28th, 2019, 10:45 pm

im pretty sure that most of the community knows teams are playing with fakes from time to time, especially turks

Allen

Postby Hektor » March 28th, 2019, 11:06 pm

You are all cunts to be honest

Hektor

Next

Return to League Discussion