Re: Fakes

Postby Baffo » March 29th, 2019, 2:31 pm

I thought "Free Uzi" was for the LoL player lol

Baffo

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Lyreco » March 29th, 2019, 2:58 pm

Wtf?? I am not a fake.. I thought you knew better than this socrates... The teamspeak and this server will be gone in 24 hours if you dont say sorry. This is your last chance you muppet. Also I have your IP, you’re getting a ddos. For the other people around here, you better not say I am a fake cuz imma fucking ddos you you piece of shit

Lyreco

Position: Forward

Postby STriker » March 29th, 2019, 3:03 pm

Last edited by STriker on March 30th, 2019, 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STriker

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Gilbert » March 29th, 2019, 3:13 pm

i dont know hum and jose.i dont know they are old players or not.i know one thing ; we have lost all matches played with jose and hum.this cant be the evidence byeee

Gilbert

Postby MARBLE7 » March 29th, 2019, 3:56 pm

Gilbert wrote:i dont know hum and jose.i dont know they are old players or not.i know one thing ; we have lost all matches played with jose and hum.this cant be the evidence byeee

https://fm-haxball.co.uk/index.php?page=fixture&id=4908 no,you won and you can see that 2nd goal of Jose Fernandao is in Lexal's promo which is mentioned by Rizzoli in the topic (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq9v6hT_5vE 1:26).

MARBLE7

Postby Feint » March 29th, 2019, 4:19 pm

Shitshows like this are among reasons haxball's player-base decreases. You'd imagine players in a game with such a tight-knit community would be nice and supportive to each other but the opposite is true. The accusations may or may not be true but one thing is for sure that after arguments like these the community is only damaged no matter who's right or wrong.

Pay more attention to improving yourself rather than looking for other ways of gaining an advantage in league position or looking to damage someone else's.

You are mad at someone potentially faking even though that has been part of many leagues and there is a high chance you have done something like this in the past as well. This kind of reminds me of the whole macro shit, there's so many using it in the league, a rule exists against it, theoretically you could fight against it but the end result would always be the community being damaged and players developing bad blood between each other.

TL;DR
don't be tryhard cunts, enjoy the game.

Feint

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Herna » March 29th, 2019, 6:04 pm

Feint wrote:TL;DR

Honestly...

1. The accusations are quite obviously true and you 100% know about it.

2. You are saying that complaining about people breaking the rules is a bigger problem than breaking the rules itself? ?

3. Eventhough the players from H2K complained about it first, this issue is completely unrelated to them. It doesn't matter in any way if they won, lost, or whatever. Noone knows if they would have cared if it wouldnt give them an advantage. But it simply doesn't matter.

4. I kind of understand that faking, like in these cases, doesn't have an intention of being unfair really. You have a player who is your friend and blocked for the rest of the season because he played for one team, annoying for him he cant play in the league for months. Others might just not want to have a defloss or take late wildcard and therefor use a player to fake.

It doesn't give anyone problems on first sights, but the rules are there for a reason. Everyone can understand why a player is only allowed to play for one leg im sure. And therefor everyone has to follow it. To be honest i have played in teams for years, who never had a problem with it. There is always an alternative.

5. Faking is not okay and not something everyone does. Whoever knows of it without telling the admins deserves a punishment, equally as those who actively do it. There are many underaged people here, but tbh dealing with people who are like breaking the rules, deceiving etc like people would do school in for fun, theres just no point.

If you say that "everyone" does it. Then I'm pretty sure you're guilty of knowing without telling.

@Feint especially I found you to be really nice since you came back to Hax some time ago and a nice addition to the community. It's your own fault, when things get shit now, but just be honest please. Even without proof, admins have to and will make a decision on this. And eventhough it wont be perfect in both cases, I'm pretty sure if you're honest now the future in Hax will be way better than if you don't.

Herna

News Articles: 27

Postby jasko » March 29th, 2019, 7:21 pm

May I just add that people who end up having problems with being unable to play for other teams in 1 leg are usually the kind of people who are normally problematic (rage quit from a certain team or get cut). There's none of that with normal players and normal teams. Peace.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby STriker » March 30th, 2019, 4:45 am

Herna wrote:
Feint wrote:TL;DR

Honestly...

1. The accusations are quite obviously true and you 100% know about it.

2. You are saying that complaining about people breaking the rules is a bigger problem than breaking the rules itself? ?

3. Eventhough the players from H2K complained about it first, this issue is completely unrelated to them. It doesn't matter in any way if they won, lost, or whatever. Noone knows if they would have cared if it wouldnt give them an advantage. But it simply doesn't matter.

4. I kind of understand that faking, like in these cases, doesn't have an intention of being unfair really. You have a player who is your friend and blocked for the rest of the season because he played for one team, annoying for him he cant play in the league for months. Others might just not want to have a defloss or take late wildcard and therefor use a player to fake.

It doesn't give anyone problems on first sights, but the rules are there for a reason. Everyone can understand why a player is only allowed to play for one leg im sure. And therefor everyone has to follow it. To be honest i have played in teams for years, who never had a problem with it. There is always an alternative.

5. Faking is not okay and not something everyone does. Whoever knows of it without telling the admins deserves a punishment, equally as those who actively do it. There are many underaged people here, but tbh dealing with people who are like breaking the rules, deceiving etc like people would do school in for fun, theres just no point.

If you say that "everyone" does it. Then I'm pretty sure you're guilty of knowing without telling.

@Feint especially I found you to be really nice since you came back to Hax some time ago and a nice addition to the community. It's your own fault, when things get shit now, but just be honest please. Even without proof, admins have to and will make a decision on this. And eventhough it wont be perfect in both cases, I'm pretty sure if you're honest now the future in Hax will be way better than if you don't.

Tbh this rule is understandable but it can be improved. For example if player played for div1 team in the first half of the season i don't understand why shouldn't he play for div2 team in the same half if he left his div1 team and same in the opposite direction. Maybe only forbid taking part in the cup games and that's too only if that player played a cup game in his old team. Because the cup is the only competition that include both div2 and div1 teams players should be allowed play only for 1 team in a campagain no matter if it's the first or the second half of the season.

STriker

Postby Anddy » March 30th, 2019, 6:10 am

Lee wrote:I faked Anddy in the BBF vs H2K matchday 16. Sry but someone had to say it

That was I was so good :drunken:

Anddy

Postby Aeffchen » April 7th, 2019, 8:07 pm

I recall my first time with a condom, I was 16 or so. I went in to buy a packet of condoms at the pharmacy. There was this beautiful woman assistant behind the counter, and she could see that I was new at it. She handed me the package and asked if I knew how to wear one. I honestly answered, ‘No, this is my first time.’

So she unwrapped the package, took one out and slipped it over her thumb. She cautioned me to make sure it was on tight and secure. I apparently still looked confused. So, she looked all around the store to see if it was empty. It was empty.

‘Just a minute,’ she said, and walked to the door, and locked it. Taking my hand, she led me into the back room, unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She unhooked her bra and laid it aside. ‘Do these excite you?’ She asked.

Well, I was so dumb-struck that all I could do was nod my head. She then said it was time to slip the condom on. As I was slipping it on, she dropped her skirt, removed her panties and lay down on a desk.

‘Well, come on’, she said, ‘We don’t have much time.’ So I climbed on her. It was so wonderful, that unfortunately, I could no longer hold back and KAPOWWWWWWWW, I was done within a few moments.

She looked at me with a bit of a frown. ‘Did you put that condom on?’ she asked.

I said, ‘I sure did,’ and held up my thumb to show her.

She fainted.

Aeffchen

Previous

Return to League Discussion