(Day 2) - Division 1 - Possession stats

It is what it says on the tin.

(Day 2) - Division 1 - Possession stats

Postby Raves » January 19th, 2019, 6:39 pm

Hello guys,

Day 2, I am a bit late, I was waiting for other teams to play. I guess I will just have to edit (Didn't check the WC).
By the way, if you have other "idea" of stats, just tell me, I will see if it is possible to do or not (Not individual one, of course, I don't have the time for all players)

I am maybe planning of doing 1 guy personal stats for each day.

Day 2 stats (I found a better image host :) :

Match 1 :

Match 2 :

Match 3 :

Match 4 :

Not played yet

Match 5 :

Not played yet

Match 6 :

Not played yet

If you find any mistakes or something impossible feel free to tell me!

See you next Div match!

EDIT : I didn't know we could comment with the reputation thing ! Ok so thanks guys for the support and sorry for the wrong logo, it was like this before and I didn't notice the change

Last edited by Raves on January 20th, 2019, 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raves

News Articles: 0

Re: (Day 2) - Division 1 - Possession stats

Postby LaggerMet » January 19th, 2019, 7:35 pm

I think attempts on goal can be a pretty interesting statistic and not too hard to count
keep on the good work :cheers:

LaggerMet

Postby jasko » January 19th, 2019, 7:53 pm

Great work as usual!

But how hard can it be to implement the same statistics as flash once had, though? I know for a fact that the guys on THEHAX could pretty easily modify the code so that we can jump to goals, review recs in fullscreen and more as before the latest haxball updates, but the admins just don't have enough time. Let's not forget the haxball bots that can do pretty much anything... Now if that is possible, I'm sure someone can create another replayer that can do everything the flash replayer did and more.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby aitor » January 19th, 2019, 8:11 pm

3rd match's final possesion is wrong ^^

edit: lol rip my maths XDD

aitor

Postby Raves » January 20th, 2019, 3:19 pm

LaggerMet wrote:I think attempts on goal can be a pretty interesting statistic and not too hard to count
keep on the good work :cheers:

Hum right, yeah something like this could be interesting, but I don't know if in x3 speed I can see if an action is really dangerous or not haha. I will probably watch in x2 speed, and I would get these stats! Good idea thanks!
And thanks for the cheering :)

jasko wrote:Great work as usual!

But how hard can it be to implement the same statistics as flash once had, though? I know for a fact that the guys on THEHAX could pretty easily modify the code so that we can jump to goals, review recs in fullscreen and more as before the latest haxball updates, but the admins just don't have enough time. Let's not forget the haxball bots that can do pretty much anything... Now if that is possible, I'm sure someone can create another replayer that can do everything the flash replayer did and more.

Thanks!
Well, I never saw this one! So I don't much about it! I would love to have something useful like this, but I don't know how to code this. Same for the bot, but I saw some bot having already the "pos" stats I use, is it true if we could have someone to do that It would be good, but it means for each match we will need to have a bot? seems complicated!

Ekstör wrote:3rd match's final possesion is wrong ^^

edit: lol rip my maths XDD

Don't scare me bro,haha

Raves

Return to League Discussion