taking a break

It is what it says on the tin.

taking a break

Postby jelly » February 11th, 2018, 7:23 pm

It was pleasure to play with you all, most of you dont know me probably, but i needed to say that.
I want to thank all of the guys who helped me to improve, it was fun, but i got more serious things in my life right now.

i will be back some day guys.
  • 29

Last edited by jelly on February 14th, 2018, 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
jelly
 
Posts: 55
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 65

Joined: January 25th, 2017, 5:03 pm
Location: Bulgaria

Position: Forward

Re: quitting hax

Postby NaNi » February 11th, 2018, 7:43 pm

you are my idol, best thing that u could make , i hope we all will do this together too in the future... :fp:
  • 1

NaNi
 
Posts: 97
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 89

Joined: December 23rd, 2013, 11:04 pm

Position: Forward

Re: quitting hax

Postby Nocke » February 11th, 2018, 8:35 pm

sad my g
u'll be missed tho x
  • 3

Spoiler: Show
Image
Nocke
 
Posts: 205
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 149

Joined: March 24th, 2017, 11:28 pm


Re: quitting hax

Postby Pjanić » February 11th, 2018, 9:08 pm

NaNi wrote:you are my idol, best thing that u could make , i hope we all will do this together too in the future... :fp:


shut the fuck up fucking idiot, you think you are the best player so you can troll him or what? you are just a rager idiot who leaves after he is raped

jelly wrote:It was pleasure to play with you all, most of you dont know me probably, but i needed to say that.
I want to thank all of the guys who helped me to improve, it was fun, but i got more serious things in my life right now. Bye and Peace


gl in life bro!
  • 0

User avatar
Pjanić
 
Posts: 68
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 0
Reputation: 24

Joined: June 23rd, 2015, 1:26 pm

Position: Forward

Re: quitting hax

Postby VENOM i7 » February 12th, 2018, 9:20 pm

You are not allowed to give negative reputation point.
Your reputation has to be higher than 1.
Someone donate to me i'm a hungry child!!
  • 9

Image
Image
User avatar
VENOM i7
 
Posts: 276
News Articles: 0
Reputation: -15

Joined: September 26th, 2015, 6:19 pm

Position: Forward

Re: quitting hax

Postby NaNi » February 12th, 2018, 11:34 pm

Pjanić wrote:shut the fuck up fucking idiot, you think you are the best player so you can troll him or what? you are just a rager idiot who leaves after he is raped


first of all , who dafuq are you ????? it is normal why noone in romanian haxball comunity likes you. You are just a big fagoot and it wasnt a troll i was srs this game is bullshit and we still play it all. "he leaves after he is raped" BEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD FROM A NONAME HAHAHHAHA , getting raped from your team or what? do you rlly think i care about these leagues , i play it just for fun with friends and ialready wanted to quit MeMe at mid ssn but when i saw noone of teammates from MeMe joined ts while we have matchday and didnt say anything i quitted because there was no disciplin. I am not like u a kid and write "6-2" to ppl if u won vs them. Btw, you are better then me , you won vs me :/ im very sad about it :D
  • -10

NaNi
 
Posts: 97
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 89

Joined: December 23rd, 2013, 11:04 pm

Position: Forward

Re: quitting hax

Postby Vak » February 13th, 2018, 12:38 am

NaNi wrote:
Pjanić wrote:shut the fuck up fucking idiot, you think you are the best player so you can troll him or what? you are just a rager idiot who leaves after he is raped


first of all , who dafuq are you ????? it is normal why noone in romanian haxball comunity likes you. You are just a big fagoot and it wasnt a troll i was srs this game is bullshit and we still play it all. "he leaves after he is raped" BEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD FROM A NONAME HAHAHHAHA , getting raped from your team or what? do you rlly think i care about these leagues , i play it just for fun with friends and ialready wanted to quit MeMe at mid ssn but when i saw noone of teammates from MeMe joined ts while we have matchday and didnt say anything i quitted because there was no disciplin. I am not like u a kid and write "6-2" to ppl if u won vs them. Btw, you are better then me , you won vs me :/ im very sad about it :D
Are you having a stroke?
  • 10

User avatar
Vak
 
Posts: 95
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 256

Joined: January 14th, 2015, 6:13 pm

Position: Forward

Re: quitting hax

Postby Buffon » February 13th, 2018, 3:41 am

NaNi wrote:
Pjanić wrote:shut the fuck up fucking idiot, you think you are the best player so you can troll him or what? you are just a rager idiot who leaves after he is raped


first of all , who dafuq are you ????? it is normal why noone in romanian haxball comunity likes you. You are just a big fagoot and it wasnt a troll i was srs this game is bullshit and we still play it all. "he leaves after he is raped" BEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD FROM A NONAME HAHAHHAHA , getting raped from your team or what? do you rlly think i care about these leagues , i play it just for fun with friends and ialready wanted to quit MeMe at mid ssn but when i saw noone of teammates from MeMe joined ts while we have matchday and didnt say anything i quitted because there was no disciplin. I am not like u a kid and write "6-2" to ppl if u won vs them. Btw, you are better then me , you won vs me :/ im very sad about it :D

Instead of you I wouldnt talk. When you was into my team and you was managing, and before season you said that you’ll bring good players and we will promote to div1 and to be at top3 atleast and we are in the last place right now since you was in the team, so please don’t be a trash and just agree that you are pointless instead using these excuses now as bitch and traitor :thumbup: :fp: .
  • 2

Buffon
 
Posts: 173
News Articles: 0
Reputation: -73

Joined: July 9th, 2014, 6:04 pm

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: quitting hax

Postby Soul » February 13th, 2018, 6:07 am

I would give you +REP Buffon, but I hate you :( .
  • -4

Image
Image
User avatar
Soul
 
Posts: 427
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 888

Joined: January 17th, 2015, 11:27 am

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: quitting hax

Postby Muris 9 » February 13th, 2018, 10:16 am

The thing that makes me laugh the most is that you were convinced you'd get the promotion :thumbup:
  • 0

Muris 9
 
Posts: 595
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 50
Reputation: 365

Joined: May 18th, 2013, 4:11 am

Position: Forward

Re: quitting hax

Postby WillYouReallyBeatME » February 13th, 2018, 1:50 pm

to jelly:
bye & have fun, good decision

to nani:
- learn english
- learn how to use punctuation marks

to less others:
- behave better in this forum here is no facebook
  • 1

To my Haxball skills:
There is not much to say,
My skill is rather modest.
Some say "noob", other just bad. But some less times there is also positive feedback that there are even worser player.

<18:22:33> "Yawn1": barca is the nicest player EU to have in a team
User avatar
WillYouReallyBeatME
 
Posts: 301
News Articles: 2
Reputation: 913

Joined: March 29th, 2013, 9:00 pm
Location: Germany

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: quitting hax

Postby jasko » February 13th, 2018, 3:08 pm

welp... jelly is a really nice person, a true friend, but very unlucky when it comes to haxball, maybe this is a good decision for him

TAKE CARE JELLY! :cheers:
  • 0

 
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
User avatar
jasko
 
Posts: 246
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 0
Reputation: 136

Joined: April 3rd, 2016, 11:02 pm

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: quitting hax

Postby NaNi » February 13th, 2018, 3:40 pm

jasko wrote:welp... jelly is a really nice person, a true friend, but very unlucky when it comes to haxball, maybe this is a good decision for him

TAKE CARE JELLY! :cheers:


This is what I meant in my Comment too but some person (like Pjanic and Soul) always try to make my Comments bad and negative. :x ( btw i said to him he is my idol because he did smth that many of us wouldn't do , it doesnt depend to the game, just that u guys know^^) gl in your life jelly :thumbup:
  • 13

Last edited by NaNi on February 16th, 2018, 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NaNi
 
Posts: 97
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 89

Joined: December 23rd, 2013, 11:04 pm

Position: Forward

Re: quitting hax

Postby Vidalo » February 13th, 2018, 10:18 pm

Bye bye jelly, I hope you'll achieve your goals in real life ! :thumbup:
  • 0

User avatar
Vidalo
 
Posts: 137
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 50
Reputation: 329

Joined: May 12th, 2016, 9:50 pm
Location: Paname


Re: taking a break

Postby dolphinunicorn » February 26th, 2019, 1:22 am

hi again, its me
  • 0

User avatar
dolphinunicorn
 
Posts: 326
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 0
Reputation: 734

Joined: April 19th, 2017, 3:31 pm

Position: Forward

Re: taking a break

Postby Nocke » February 26th, 2019, 1:23 am

huge break this break
  • 0

Spoiler: Show
Image
Nocke
 
Posts: 205
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 149

Joined: March 24th, 2017, 11:28 pm


Re: taking a break

Postby wroz » February 26th, 2019, 1:25 am

uta huge la ferg, you will be missed, my friend, farewell :(

may we meet again
  • 0

User avatar
wroz
 
Posts: 92
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 119

Joined: January 27th, 2014, 3:48 pm

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: taking a break

Postby TotalPlayer » February 26th, 2019, 1:45 am

I swear I saw this bulgarian on public room??? Comeback is real
  • 1

TotalPlayer
 
Posts: 93
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 26

Joined: December 19th, 2012, 5:41 pm

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: taking a break

Postby Alekos » February 26th, 2019, 2:46 am

I saw him too :bounce:
  • 0

Alekos
 
Posts: 34
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 50
Reputation: 21

Joined: March 18th, 2015, 5:48 pm

Position: Forward


Return to League Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests