HTML5

It is what it says on the tin.

Would you rather

switch to HTML5 as soon as possible
76
54%
stick with flash for now
66
46%
 
Total votes : 142

Re: HTML5

Postby Emenike10 » January 1st, 2018, 2:07 pm

gio wrote:html sucks like every player that use it
  • -3

Emenike10
 
Posts: 13
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 9

Joined: April 5th, 2017, 3:19 pm


Re: HTML5

Postby Emenike10 » January 1st, 2018, 5:29 pm

aguero10 wrote: Splat html wont help u play better u cunt.

Baffo wrote:
Spoiler: Show
SPLAT SUCKS IN EVERY POSITION

This is reason why he want HTML :king:
Spoiler: Show
  • -3

Emenike10
 
Posts: 13
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 9

Joined: April 5th, 2017, 3:19 pm


Re: HTML5

Postby WillYouReallyBeatME » January 1st, 2018, 6:15 pm

and what does it have to do with splat????
  • 5

To my Haxball skills:
There is not much to say,
My skill is rather modest.
Some say "noob", other just bad. But some less times there is also positive feedback that there are even worser player.

<18:22:33> "Yawn1": barca is the nicest player EU to have in a team
User avatar
WillYouReallyBeatME
 
Posts: 301
News Articles: 2
Reputation: 913

Joined: March 29th, 2013, 9:00 pm
Location: Germany

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: HTML5

Postby B4D4SS » January 1st, 2018, 6:30 pm

Left side = HTML ball shape
Right side = Flash ball shape

Image

people still dont care that the gameplay has been changed? the game feels different now and things like fast wall lifts and accurate finishing are more easy - with flash version it takes more skill to be good
  • 0

Spoiler: Show
Image


Spoiler: Show
Image
User avatar
B4D4SS
 
Posts: 101
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 115

Joined: April 18th, 2015, 9:05 am

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Re: HTML5

Postby Twigg » January 1st, 2018, 6:37 pm

B4D4SS wrote:Left side = HTML ball shape
Right side = Flash ball shape

Image

people still dont care that the gameplay has been changed? the game feels different now and things like fast wall lifts and accurate finishing are more easy - with flash version it takes more skill to be good

In terms of game physics, the ball is identical to the flash one. Only the graphics look a bit different.
  • 0

Twigg
 
Posts: 89
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 62

Joined: October 19th, 2014, 9:13 pm


Re: HTML5

Postby B4D4SS » January 1st, 2018, 6:46 pm

Twigg wrote:In terms of game physics, the ball is identical to the flash one. Only the graphics look a bit different.


'The two platforms (flash and html5) have a tiny difference in their renderers, the difference is minuscule and you'll never get me to believe it's enough to change the gameplay in any meaningful way.' - basro

See its 'miniscule' but it still exists, and basro doesnt realise how much of a difference it makes to the skill needed cus he doesn't even play the game, especially to things like finishing and DM'ing. It's also made the spam battles randomised and less controllable.

If enough people report it to him that it does matter and something 'miniscule' does make a big difference at the higher levels of haxball, then he will take it into account and maybe make it same as flash again
  • 8

Spoiler: Show
Image


Spoiler: Show
Image
User avatar
B4D4SS
 
Posts: 101
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 115

Joined: April 18th, 2015, 9:05 am

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Re: HTML5

Postby Twigg » January 1st, 2018, 6:51 pm

B4D4SS wrote:
Twigg wrote:In terms of game physics, the ball is identical to the flash one. Only the graphics look a bit different.


'The two platforms (flash and html5) have a tiny difference in their renderers, the difference is minuscule and you'll never get me to believe it's enough to change the gameplay in any meaningful way.' - basro

See its 'miniscule' but it still exists, and basro doesnt realise how much of a difference it makes to the skill needed cus he doesn't even play the game, especially to things like finishing and DM'ing. It's also made the spam battles randomised and less controllable.

If enough people report it to him that it does matter and something 'miniscule' does make a big difference at the higher levels of haxball, then he will take it into account and maybe make it same as flash again

Render usually refers to graphics though. He doesn't seem to be talking about the physics there?
  • 4

Twigg
 
Posts: 89
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 62

Joined: October 19th, 2014, 9:13 pm


Re: HTML5

Postby Herna » January 1st, 2018, 6:57 pm

pings on html-serverhosts:
:o

Image
  • 1

User avatar
Herna
 
Posts: 769
News Articles: 27
Reputation: 1321

Joined: May 5th, 2014, 12:49 pm
Location: Bielefeld, Arminia


Re: HTML5

Postby WillYouReallyBeatME » January 1st, 2018, 6:59 pm

its too good i would continue on flash
  • 1

To my Haxball skills:
There is not much to say,
My skill is rather modest.
Some say "noob", other just bad. But some less times there is also positive feedback that there are even worser player.

<18:22:33> "Yawn1": barca is the nicest player EU to have in a team
User avatar
WillYouReallyBeatME
 
Posts: 301
News Articles: 2
Reputation: 913

Joined: March 29th, 2013, 9:00 pm
Location: Germany

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: HTML5

Postby Kivi » January 2nd, 2018, 2:20 am

You're all retarded for fighting against HTML.

HTML gives me at least a tiny bit fun on my 144hz monitor. Flash is by far like AIDS.
  • 0

Image


Image
Kivi
 
Posts: 204
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 107

Joined: May 12th, 2013, 6:56 pm

Position: Forward

Re: HTML5

Postby jasko » January 2nd, 2018, 5:19 am

Kivi wrote:You're all retarded for fighting against HTML.

HTML gives me at least a tiny bit fun on my 144hz monitor. Flash is by far like AIDS.


I like how you respect other people's opinions, we need more ppl like you :fp:
  • 0

 
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
User avatar
jasko
 
Posts: 250
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 143

Joined: April 3rd, 2016, 11:02 pm

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: HTML5

Postby Xey » January 2nd, 2018, 9:15 am

Emenike10 wrote:
aguero10 wrote: Splat html wont help u play better u cunt.

Baffo wrote:
Spoiler: Show
SPLAT SUCKS IN EVERY POSITION

This is reason why he want HTML :king:
Spoiler: Show

u're the worst player that i've seen ever.
  • -10

User avatar
Xey
 
Posts: 79
News Articles: 0
Reputation: -58

Joined: November 5th, 2016, 8:38 am

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: HTML5

Postby aitor » January 2nd, 2018, 11:19 am

I still didn't get any browser for HTML that let me play as good as i've done in Flash. Reaction time is slow for me and i can't move like i do in Flash. I would like to change to HTML as soon as possible but a lot of players still having problems since HTML was opened, also there are a lot who don't have any problems, but it shouldn't be too fair changing to HTML until at least most of us have solved our problems.
  • 6

aitor
 
Posts: 140
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 29

Joined: July 26th, 2014, 3:15 pm


Re: HTML5

Postby Kagawa » January 2nd, 2018, 11:43 am

Thanks God that we have one great version, without any problem (like fps drop, or high 2nd ping, after installing new version of notepad, etc.). :joker:
  • 0

Kagawa
 
Posts: 43
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 0

Joined: July 11th, 2013, 2:36 pm

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: HTML5

Postby Per » January 2nd, 2018, 1:44 pm

Kivi stfu cunt every people have a opinion so we dont need to think like you you are same html and flash too so
  • 0

Per
 
Posts: 65
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 10

Joined: November 26th, 2015, 1:25 pm

Position: Forward

Re: HTML5

Postby ALAN10 » January 2nd, 2018, 1:51 pm

Just hope Basro deletes the flash version asap now that the Rec System has been added to html's too
  • 0

User avatar
ALAN10
 
Posts: 36
News Articles: 0
Reputation: -15

Joined: March 4th, 2014, 2:31 pm

Position: Forward

Re: HTML5

Postby Muris 9 » January 2nd, 2018, 2:56 pm

Per wrote:Kivi stfu cunt every people have a opinion so we dont need to think like you you are same html and flash too so


I don't understand 90% of your comments...
  • 2

Image
Muris 9
 
Posts: 612
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 50
Reputation: 368

Joined: May 18th, 2013, 4:11 am

Position: Forward

Re: HTML5

Postby CHAMPION » January 2nd, 2018, 3:49 pm

Muris 9 wrote:
Per wrote:Kivi stfu cunt every people have a opinion so we dont need to think like you you are same html and flash too so


I don't understand 90% of your comments...


Me neither, fk html
  • 0

Image
User avatar
CHAMPION
 
Posts: 138
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 343
Reputation: 18

Joined: January 11th, 2016, 6:35 pm

Position: Forward

Re: HTML5

Postby NaNi » January 2nd, 2018, 4:50 pm

WELCOME TO HAXBALL 2K18 :)
  • 0

NaNi
 
Posts: 97
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 89

Joined: December 23rd, 2013, 11:04 pm

Position: Forward

Re: HTML5

Postby Emenike10 » January 2nd, 2018, 5:52 pm

яιησ wrote:u're the worst player that i've seen ever.


U are Blind so i will not insult you :santa:
  • 0

Emenike10
 
Posts: 13
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 9

Joined: April 5th, 2017, 3:19 pm


PreviousNext

Return to League Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest