Re: BAN HULK

Postby Duke » January 12th, 2017, 10:29 pm

#ANTIMACRO#ANTIUNFAIR

Duke

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Chro » January 13th, 2017, 12:03 pm

Omg yes!!!! Finally someone reveiled hulk's macro!!! I have been chasing him for the past year and couldnt prove it but thanks to your rec everything is clear at long last!!! Thank you so much for posting this rec im certain the admins will take care and ban him immediately! And admins pls dont forget to ban ahmed+dereh+yobo too they are macro king macro they tried to give me macro too but i refused ... I said i will tell admins but they blackmailed me ..i couldnt say it..

Thank you loge londan for postin this !! You are the man !!

Chro

Postby Love Asia » January 13th, 2017, 12:50 pm

Chro wrote:Omg yes!!!! Finally someone reveiled hulk's macro!!! I have been chasing him for the past year and couldnt prove it but thanks to your rec everything is clear at long last!!! Thank you so much for posting this rec im certain the admins will take care and ban him immediately! And admins pls dont forget to ban ahmed+dereh+yobo too they are macro king macro they tried to give me macro too but i refused ... I said i will tell admins but they blackmailed me ..i couldnt say it..

Excuse me.. Who the fuck are you?

Love Asia

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Unai » January 13th, 2017, 12:51 pm

Chro wrote:Omg yes!!!! Finally someone reveiled hulk's macro!!! I have been chasing him for the past year and couldnt prove it but thanks to your rec everything is clear at long last!!! Thank you so much for posting this rec im certain the admins will take care and ban him immediately! And admins pls dont forget to ban ahmed+dereh+yobo too they are macro king macro they tried to give me macro too but i refused ... I said i will tell admins but they blackmailed me ..i couldnt say it..

stop lying you know for a fact that flame hawkes don't use macro and never have.. its just pure haxballing ability the likes of which we have never seen in this game so pls stop hating

Unai

Position: Forward

Postby Duke » January 13th, 2017, 2:17 pm

Honestly i want to see what admins will do about this situation.

As i know Feed Me have a rule that says: 8.2 Macro's are not allowed in the league and anyone caught using them will be suspended forever.

So i waitfor an answer for solve this situation :)

PS: It was in preseasson cup so is an official competition of FeedMe.

Duke

Postby Chro » January 13th, 2017, 3:02 pm

Love London wrote:
Excuse me.. Who the fuck are you?

Im sorry but who in the blue hell are you? A desperate old grandpa crying over potential macro users? What ever

Chro

Postby Falk » January 13th, 2017, 3:14 pm

Enough with this macro bs. There's honestly nothing we as players or admins can do about it, if you feel like you can make a change then why don't yall who complain about it start come up with some program that detects that shit but i doubt it will happen seeing the current stage of the game atm. Admins are trying hard to find a solution to it but like i said its super hard.

The problem does not lie in the macro itself, but the people using it and their mentality. u can call them cheaters but i still think at the end of the day I don't think there is a doubt that these players can also play well enough without it. its really depends how flexible and clever u are. i think if the opponents have a significant advantage skill and experiencewise, macro can be countered. but ye nothing we can do about it, i think its better if every1 in the community had the right stance about macro usage it wouldn't be a problem tbh.

Falk

Postby arianalbania » January 13th, 2017, 3:18 pm

LEGALIZE MACROJUANA!!!!!

arianalbania

Postby hop » January 13th, 2017, 3:50 pm

There is a site that registers every action made in a replay, it shows every persons kick and the time interval between each of them. http://thehax.pl/tools/dumper/
Only works with haxballtube recordings or local .hbr files tho

hop

Postby Hannes » January 13th, 2017, 3:54 pm

Hop wrote:There is a site that registers every action made in a replay, it shows every persons kick and the time interval between each of them. http://thehax.pl/tools/dumper/
Only works with haxballtube recordings or local .hbr files tho

the usefulness of that tool is very limited due to the limit of frames

Hannes

News Articles: 28
Betting Coins: 200

Cup Runner-up: Season 4

Postby hop » January 13th, 2017, 3:56 pm

Hannes wrote:the usefulness of that tool is very limited due to the limit of frames

Fair enough, im not too familiar with it myself. All I know is that they use this to detect macroing in other leagues

hop

Postby VENOM i7 » January 13th, 2017, 4:06 pm

i can confirm i am the pablo escobar of macrojuana

VENOM i7

Postby Love Asia » January 13th, 2017, 4:18 pm

I've never accused anybody before, not even Hulk himself whom I've played against a few times but the spam in that rec is clearly not normal and you can make fun of me like that poor moron of Chro but in 5 years on this game I've never seen anybody doing that shit in the corner.
Also I didn't open this topic expecting Hulk to get a ban (it'd be nice tho) but to see what the rest of the community thinks.

Love Asia

Postby Fä69 » January 13th, 2017, 4:55 pm

I think Hulk is a cunt. Don't care if he uses macro or not.

Fä69

Postby Jai » January 13th, 2017, 5:35 pm

i remember in galaxy when they banned rooney1878 for macro and they had some kind of tool? wonder what people think about his spams now. they cant do it anything, theres been times playing against him when i've thought he was using a macro but theres ways to beat a macro if people do it anyway sooooo

Jai

Postby Vak » January 13th, 2017, 7:33 pm

Love London wrote:I've never accused anybody before, not even Hulk himself whom I've played against a few times but the spam in that rec is clearly not normal and you can make fun of me like that poor moron of Chro but in 5 years on this game I've never seen anybody doing that shit in the corner.
Also I didn't open this topic expecting Hulk to get a ban (it'd be nice tho) but to see what the rest of the community thinks.

The rest of the community probably agrees with you, but the rest of the community are blinded by the fact that hulk is a cunt means he would use macro.
Pretty sure if he used macro he'd be banned few months/years ago.
And btw (plot twist), he doesnt use macro, but investigate all you want.

Vak

Postby Herna » January 13th, 2017, 8:07 pm

i think you cant tell about anyone here he uses macro for sure, and if you cant say that for sure you cant punish them! chro summed this all up very well.
but i would agree on allowing macro officially so everyone who would want would be able to use it the same way, but still wouldnt use it i think.. but probably its nicer this way, puts a lot more heart in the game if people nearly destroy their keyboards!

Herna

News Articles: 27

Postby FAF » January 13th, 2017, 8:25 pm

spamming is a skill what some teams use really well, and i dont think that it should be official^^

FAF

Postby Herna » January 13th, 2017, 8:38 pm

you just want to keep macro for yourself :((

Herna

News Articles: 27

Next

Return to League Discussion