Season 2 Predictions - Division 1 (Anti-Biased)

It is what it says on the tin.

Season 2 Predictions - Division 1 (Anti-Biased)

Postby DEVINURDOG » November 27th, 2011, 2:35 am

Since Aidan's is obviously flawed to the brink of collapsing in on itself, I might as well have a whack at making an anti-bias review of my predictions, based on new teams and season 1 results.

ARRIBA! Line-Up: Jonnyynnoj, deerhaunter99, F1 and Sukh

Analysis: This team has pulled back from being 2nd under CB's to coming on top for the end of Season 1, and are currently the league champions. With their deadly attack, strong defence and amazing teamwork, it was no surprise. With the replacement of Ghost being Sukh, I cannot see how it'll change anything as Sukh is a good player wanted by many clubs in the leauge.

Prediction: 1st

Circle's Boys Line-up: CircleBoy, DEVINURDOG, V-11 and Vargo

Analysis: Losing the cup at the final few matches, the Circle's Boys are wanting to strike back with vengeance in Season 2. With their key goalie CircleBoy getting assistance from their new defence, Vargo, replacing one of the strikers Aidan, may give them the thing that they were missing; a strong defence. Now CB's team has a stronger team whichever way CB picks the teams.

Prediction: 3nd

NWA Line-Up: Mc Smiley, Cookies, J-Mata and Kris

Analysis: Season 1 wasn't the best for them after one of their defenders, Rachel, raged on them and went downhill. This newly moulded team created by Mc Smiley after some trading shows some good attack and defence, however, this brand new team may not gel and could end up being a bad team. Will their 3 new players live up to the old NWA players in the 1st half of Season 1?

Prediction: 4th

Cathletico Mad-Dudes Line-Up: Cathalio11, Maddude, opc, attaxsh0t

Analysis: This team didn't live up to it's previous prediction in Season 1, playing poorly in the 1st half, only to start bonding when it was too late to make a comeback. This new team shows a new player, replacing Blazing, who has a strong play, one that can help Cathalio become better. Seeing as the team has now bonded, they may be deadlier than before, and may become a great team.

Predictions: 2nd

BOMBAY BADBOYS Line-Up: GOKU, Rising, Rachel and Cheese

Analysis: Struggling to stay off bottom till the end, the newly named Deja Entitudes team has been reformed, trading Donny for the possibly enraged Rachel. Both Rachel and Cheese can be potential key players for Deja, but in my opinion, they won't gel properly into the team. However, they may not do too bad with GOKU and Rising keeping up the good teamwork.

Prediction: 6th

Soccerettes Line-Up: Socrates, Donny, Lloyd Banks and Kaka

Analysis: After a bad time in Season 1, having no defence and having players constantly not showing up, the soccerettes have made some changes to their team, trading Donny for their keeper Cookies and the addition of Kaka. Both players are attackers and their only defence has been traded, so they haven't got a defence again. Will their formidable attack make up for their lack of defence and will their players actually show up? Edit: From what I've seen, they can play good.

Prediction: 5th

[THESE ARE ONLY PREDICTIONS. THESE ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN AS THE FINAL POSITIONS FOR SEASON 2. IF YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT WHERE YOUR TEAM IS AT, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT SO YOU DO BETTER.]

(Analysis' subject to change on trades)

Last edited by DEVINURDOG on December 11th, 2011, 1:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Adding information.
DEVINURDOG

News Articles: 0

Re: Season 2 Predictions - Division 1 (Anti-Biased)

Postby deerhaunter94 » November 27th, 2011, 10:41 am

Me likey! Good effort

deerhaunter94

Division 1 Winner: Season 1, Season 2
Cup Runner-up: Season 3

Postby Ghost » November 27th, 2011, 10:52 am

Nice work, Dev. Pretty much agreed with it all except I could see Soc's team finishing higher than you've put them(they could even challenge for the title providing they are all on game and Kaka is available for all the games).

Good read, man.

Ghost
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 8

Division 1 Winner: Season 1

Postby Guest » November 27th, 2011, 11:18 am

Socrates will be defending for Soccerettes, when we did the Cup before the league no one could get the ball past him, excellent keeper, if he can get up to that level again then we wont concede many. If Socrates isn't available then I'll defend.

Postby Cookies » November 27th, 2011, 11:30 am

Socrates wont be missing many games so they have a really strong squad. Even if Kaka can't make every game, I doubt that will slow em down.

Cookies

Postby aeRo » November 27th, 2011, 11:54 am

Top 3:
1st - Cath's
2nd - CB's
3rd - Arriba

FUCK THE POLICE

aeRo
Elder of da Realm

Postby deerhaunter94 » November 27th, 2011, 1:14 pm

LACK OF ARRIBA BIAS AERHOE

deerhaunter94

Division 1 Winner: Season 1, Season 2
Cup Runner-up: Season 3

Postby DEVINURDOG » November 27th, 2011, 7:00 pm

@Everyone wanting soc's to be up a bit

I'll think about it, but compared to the other teams, they're down a bit.

DEVINURDOG

Return to League Discussion