Season 2 idea

It is what it says on the tin.

Season 2 idea

Postby CircleBoy » October 31st, 2011, 7:43 pm

While the current scheduling system has worked more or less so far I have an idea for season 2. Keep the current format but instaid make playing in your slot on matchday a deadline (barring people in the slot before you taking longer than expected). That way people can work around not being able to make it to games by playing at a time that suits everyone. Obviously if someone cant make it before the deadline thats just tough, cant hold up the league.

Games should be valid provided they are recorded and hosted by a neutral, and mad could give a few reputable players the ability to change the table. I imgaine under this system we would still have the big matchdays since most people can still make it to them. But it adds a bit of flexibility should someone maybe have something on for a particular week (holiday, long weekend, party etc). It also lacks the "just whenever" problem the cup had since theres still a deadline on matches.

CircleBoy

News Articles: 2

Re: Season 2 idea

Postby Alec Baldwin » October 31st, 2011, 7:45 pm

I agree.

Alec Baldwin

News Articles: 0

Postby rising star » November 1st, 2011, 7:12 am

Good idea~Iam one of the few people who have trouble making to games:D(Eventhough i made it to all)

Only user to be in one team since season 1 ;)
#DEJA
rising star

Cup Runner-up: Season 2

Postby DEVINURDOG » November 1st, 2011, 4:59 pm

Mad can't trust anyone, if he chose someone like Ghost, Smiley and Deer, all of them have teams, so if their team can persuade them, they'll fuck up the table. Mad should trust the ones not in a team, to stop stuff like persuasion and blackmail.

DEVINURDOG

Postby Blazing » November 1st, 2011, 5:01 pm

DEVINURDOG wrote:Mad can't trust anyone, if he chose someone like Ghost, Smiley and Deer, all of them have teams, so if their team can persuade them, they'll fuck up the table. Mad should trust the ones not in a team, to stop stuff like persuasion and blackmail.

Well unless the person is Samuel (Arrare), then they'll mess up my team's points so we have 0 points. Image

Blazing

Position: Goalkeeper
Cup Winner: Season 2

Postby Alec Baldwin » November 1st, 2011, 5:08 pm

DEVINURDOG wrote:Mad can't trust anyone, if he chose someone like Ghost, Smiley and Deer, all of them have teams, so if their team can persuade them, they'll fuck up the table. Mad should trust the ones not in a team, to stop stuff like persuasion and blackmail.

FEED ME IN MATCH-FIXING SCANDAL

Alec Baldwin

Postby noj » November 1st, 2011, 5:54 pm

[16:09:57] @ fap : i wonder if chinese ppl are like fancy a chinese this weekend
<00:01:05> "fap" pokes you: lool bare ppl are faggots 'oh noo im retirin' bla bla
<23:06:38> "Pedy": im not a cunt nemore
noj
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 1

Position: Defensive Midfielder
Division 1 Winner: Season 1, Season 2
Cup Runner-up: Season 3, Season 5

Postby Ghost » November 1st, 2011, 6:16 pm

Ghost
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 8

Division 1 Winner: Season 1

Postby Maddude » November 1st, 2011, 6:39 pm

Got a few peeps who I trust to be in rooms instead of me, will approach them on a dark knight and ask them if they want to "help out for the greater good".

Co-Founder of Feed Me Community!
Maddude
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 4

Position: Goalkeeper
Division 1 Winner: Every time except once
Cup Runner-up: Never
Division 2 Winner: Just the once
Cup Winner: Every time

Postby mc smiley » November 1st, 2011, 6:39 pm

mc smiley

Postby DEVINURDOG » November 1st, 2011, 8:54 pm

Seems like I got people's attention.

DEVINURDOG

Postby Guest » November 1st, 2011, 10:34 pm

It's been fine as it is this season. The majority of the people have turned up and if there are people who are serial non-shows (e.g. ace or Joey) then just release them, rather have 4 players showing then forced to have the same three every week. For next season if a team has less than three players then just postpone the game until three players from each team is on, this would be rare though. Don't fix something that isn't broke.

Postby CircleBoy » November 1st, 2011, 10:41 pm

Its not really about serial no shows. Its more a scheduling thing if say I wanted to go away one weekend but not miss a game.

CircleBoy

News Articles: 2

Postby Zombie » November 20th, 2011, 5:57 am

Blazing wrote:

Well unless the person is Samuel (Arrare), then they'll mess up my team's points so we have 0 points. Image

I prefer to be known under the name Zombie, Blazing.

Zombie

Postby deerhaunter94 » November 20th, 2011, 6:40 pm

Are you trying to say I'm a shifty guy Dev? xD

deerhaunter94

Division 1 Winner: Season 1, Season 2
Cup Runner-up: Season 3

Postby Cathalio11 » November 21st, 2011, 12:34 am

mad would trust me with his life