Deadly Monkees vs TI Spara

It is what it says on the tin.

Re: Deadly Monkees vs TI Spara

Postby Fabien » July 23rd, 2012, 5:35 am

OvoXo wrote:To give back a goal that was never scored. Ridiculous.

To be 100% certain Fabien would have scored that goal is ridiculous too. No offence to Fabien, but you were poor through out the game, and you're not exactly world class striker. So anything could have happened.

Also If you scored that goal, it wouldn't be fair play.

What your players should have done is stopped when nino,beast and juhc stopped. They clearly saw it and aren't blind. If you failed to play fair then I should fail to play fair as well, and not give you back a re-match or a goal.

Honestly if your players stopped, then we ALL would have come to a mutual agreement to pause the game.

To score a goal when 3/4 players stopped and then claim it WOULD have gone in is daft.

Its a shame this happened tbh

Yeah, i know ovo, but i already saw the ball coming and i knew what i am going to do. That was a perfect position were i was and i think i would score that chance, because most of the time i can score chances like that.

Fabien

News Articles: 0

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Fabien » July 23rd, 2012, 5:37 am

Aidan wrote:The pause gave the keeper time to react and it made fab nervous so he hit it to early ie the soft kick

Yeah that sounds right.

Fabien

Postby Fabien » July 23rd, 2012, 5:38 am

Plus in training chances like that always being scored.

Fabien

Postby Mick » July 23rd, 2012, 8:12 am

OvoXo wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Mick wrote:I'm with Aidan. Pausing to get the phone is ludicrous, especially in an FM league game. I don't even pick up the phone when I'm watching the TV and it's literally a few metres away. The second half should be replayed however, not the whole game. ( and play from 2-0)

Probably the most sensible thing posted in this thread so far. The same lineups must also be used.

1. Nino didn't pause. I wasn't gonna pause because it was a breach of the rules.
2. He had to attend an phone call which clearly is a priority over playing haxball, unless you're a sad cunt and would rather play a game than ignore a family member calling you.
3. Replaying the game second half from 2-0 is basically what happened in the second half? So we're giving them an extra 7 minutes to get 2 goals back or more?

There aren't many options to go around this. They're all tough

1. Re-play 2nd half from 2-0, but then that happened in the second half?
2. Re-play 2nd half from 2-1, but give them a goal that never went in
3. Re-play the whole game, but lose the 2 goals we scored fair and square
4. Allow them to have a 2v1 attack, which shouldn't be the case as it wouldn't happen if everyone stopped.

Like seriously. If a player is down, do you not think to yourself lets stop playing? Have some decency to be fair?

If one of your players is down and we're in attack. I would stop the game no matter how close we are to the goal and how much bollocking I'd get and if we scored give 1 back.

To be honest only reason you carried on playing is cause you were down by 2 goals. Then you say we're allowed to carry on playing because there is no rule. Which is true, but then this clearly shows your desperate need to get a goal back and throw away moral sportsmanship in the game by playing unfairly.

I don't know it's a sticky situation

First off, nino would of had to wait a minute yes a minute to ring whoever was calling back after the match. I'd rather play haxball then listen to my goddamn sister complaining.

3. Replaying the game second half from 2-0 is basically what happened in the second half?
Exactly?

4. Allow them to have a 2v1 attack, which shouldn't be the case as it wouldn't happen if everyone stopped.
The attack still would of happened, this is what your missing.

I would stop the game no matter how close we are to the goal and how much bollocking I'd get and if we scored give 1 back.

Hahhaahaa oh ovo, no you fucking wouldn't you'd take the goal and laugh in your opponents face

Mick

Postby OvoXo » July 23rd, 2012, 8:23 am

Mick y u think of me like dis?

OvoXo

News Articles: 1

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby OvoXo » July 23rd, 2012, 10:44 am

I'm not gonna lie, admin shouldn't had have paused the game.

Yet again aidan you shouldn't use this is an excuse to get back a chance of winning the game

OvoXo

Postby naby » July 23rd, 2012, 10:52 am

Yes he should, because it probably cost them the game. DM were much better than sparta.

R.I.P. Starlights
naby

News Articles: 10

Division 2 Winner: Season 2

Postby OvoXo » July 23rd, 2012, 11:17 am

Looool, I'm not even gonna listen to you. You hate us, and you shouldn't be involved so fuck off.

2-0 down they were better then us? drew 1-1 second half with their best line up?

Yeah oke bro

OvoXo

Postby Mick » July 23rd, 2012, 1:59 pm

lol ovo nice rep

Mick

Postby Ghost » July 24th, 2012, 1:07 pm

This has been discussed and debated and a vote was eventually taken.

The result stands as it is. The incident will be classed as human error and we will move on and get passed it. Further discussion(flaming will not be tolerated) will be allowed, but note that this decision is final and will not be changed.

Ghost
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 8

Division 1 Winner: Season 1

Postby opc » July 24th, 2012, 2:35 pm

That's a ridiculous decision to be honest. Trying to save face of an admin over being fair. Absolutely ridiculous.

opc

Postby dora da gora » July 24th, 2012, 2:39 pm

opc wrote:That's a ridiculous decision to be honest. Trying to save face of an admin over being fair. Absolutely ridiculous.

It's the same as real life, take lampards goal that never was during the last world cup, refereeing mistake but you just gotta get on with it. Shit happens we are all human.

dora da gora

News Articles: 3

Postby opc » July 24th, 2012, 2:41 pm

Except this decision isn't worth millions of pounds to specific football associations.
Time and time again people attempt to draw parallels between football and haxball and it's fucking stupid.

opc

Postby dora da gora » July 24th, 2012, 2:47 pm

opc wrote:Except this decision isn't worth millions of pounds to specific football associations.
Time and time again people attempt to draw parallels between football and haxball and it's fucking stupid.

Because on certain things you can make comparisons, like human error for example. In a high pressure game, you have like half a second to make a decision and joe in this case got it wrong. Best thing to do is move on, try to make sure mistakes don't happen like this in the future and get on with the rest of the season.

dora da gora

News Articles: 3

Postby Guest » July 24th, 2012, 2:48 pm

To be fair you can't really replay it, if you do then you're punishing TI Sparta for it. There's no fair way around it.

Postby Ghost » July 24th, 2012, 3:19 pm

Donny wrote:To be fair you can't really replay it, if you do then you're punishing TI Sparta for it. There's no fair way around it.

This plus the fact there is no 100% guarantee the chance would have even been scored. You can use causality arguments like 'if the goal was scored then at 2-2 the game would have changed' but you can also say that if the goal was scored the chance for the second might not have even happened.

There is literally no way of dealing with the situation so it's not being dealt with. It was caused by human error, the admin in question has apologised multiple times and there's nothing else he can do except make sure it doesn't happen again. Mistakes are there to be learnt from.

It's not about saving face, it's about being fair for everyone involved. To say otherwise quite frankly is bordering on stupidity.

Ghost
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 8

Division 1 Winner: Season 1

Postby Aidan » July 24th, 2012, 7:11 pm

Thats a fucking joke.

We are basically being cheated, that decision is absolutely ridiculous fucking shit tier admins, its clear to anybody that cost us the game just look at the second half and you go make that shitty decision wow, how much is ovo paying you serious you cant be in a normal state of mind

"it's about being fair for everyone involved" Ghost seriously thats fucking the most stupid thing i have ever heard in my life. HOW THE FUCK IS THAT FAIR TO US IN THE SLIGHTEST? WE BASICALLY GOT A GOAL CHOPPPED OFF BECAUSE SOMEONES FECKING PHONE RANG. THE GAME SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN PAUSED NEVER MIND PAUSED RIGHT AT A TAP IN.

You can even look at it like this, they stopped playing = we would have 10 or more chances to score in 4v1s if they stopped playing.

It is clearly about saving face,lets be honest here theres no other way about it say what you wish but you know yourself that its not fair you are kidding yourself on you even said to me that the only real fair solution was second half re at 2-1, for me thats the worst part about it, the admins never mind how shit they are know they have made the wrong call and it aint fair.

Aidan

Division 1 Winner: Season 3

Postby juhc » July 28th, 2012, 9:47 pm

lol dm should be happy with the result, spartas chief crew would have hurt u alot more.

juhc

Postby Éver » July 28th, 2012, 10:02 pm

juhc wrote:lol dm should be happy with the result, spartas chief crew would have hurt u alot more.

Éver

Postby Aidan » July 28th, 2012, 10:34 pm

Wait till the next time we play and we will see then, take it your not in spartas chief crew after being ripped apart by kaos in the second half ?

Aidan

Division 1 Winner: Season 3

PreviousNext

Return to League Discussion