Joga Bonito - Banfield

It is what it says on the tin.

Re: Joga Bonito - Banfield

Postby aMp » March 14th, 2023, 11:44 am

tim wrote:A controversy now every time a defeat takes place, we will find it on the forum, for cheats, fakes, and others...

Don't forget that it's just a game... nobody makes money with it, well I think :D

Yea ofc because there are players who lose their time playing with friends in this game and trying to win and have fun and than it end up playing against dogs like in joga bonito who does 20 3defs or another dogs in WIcked Haxball Team as Bullas buub faking or any other problem that I ever had in this game so ofc after every official people cry on the forum if something happens even your team did after drawing NOT losing and a draw they went and cry to admins about a macro issue but anyway it doesn't matter it is what it is idk why you keep talking about this Joga Bonito - Banfield games we all know that Joga Bonito are a team of full cheaters, macro users and brainless people and like only other cheaters,macro users or brainless people support them for this "report"

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

News Articles: 0

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Naticooo » March 14th, 2023, 11:50 am

tim wrote:A controversy now every time a defeat takes place, we will find it on the forum, for cheats, fakes, and others...

Don't forget that it's just a game... nobody makes money with it, well I think :D

Wym u dont get paid?

aMp gives me 100€ per month lol

Naticooo

Position: Forward

Postby BullHax27 » March 14th, 2023, 7:05 pm

aMp wrote:

Yea ofc because there are players who lose their time playing with friends in this game and trying to win and have fun and than it end up playing against dogs like in joga bonito who does 20 3defs or another dogs in WIcked Haxball Team as Bullas buub faking or any other problem that I ever had in this game so ofc after every official people cry on the forum if something happens even your team did after drawing NOT losing and a draw they went and cry to admins about a macro issue but anyway it doesn't matter it is what it is idk why you keep talking about this Joga Bonito - Banfield games we all know that Joga Bonito are a team of full cheaters, macro users and brainless people and like only other cheaters,macro users or brainless people support them for this "report"

don't cry again for the semi final :( gypsy. do i have to watch my wallet?

BullHax27

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby hxgd » March 15th, 2023, 1:22 pm

I can't be sure if the comments in this topic or nik's bald head is funnier.

hxgd

Position: Forward

Postby Smithyo Jr » March 15th, 2023, 2:49 pm

i think its obv lag

Smithyo Jr

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Smithyo Jr » March 18th, 2023, 10:46 pm

wp :king: