So how is this guy still not banned yet?

It is what it says on the tin.

So how is this guy still not banned yet?

Postby Viego » November 21st, 2021, 4:05 pm

So here is the story. That afrojack guy (who is the co-captain of Burned Out team) send me a PM back in November 11 and called me to play for fake in FeedMe official match. Since I don't know the rules I wanted to go play and then report him so I thought I will have solid proof that he made fake situation. Just after the match ended, I directly go to teamspeak and send a PM to Whitee and told him everything. He got mad at me by playing. But I don't care. I don't have team here, I was going to apply but from now on I don't care about haxball cuz im playing other games such as FIFA 22. So here is a proof a screenshot that he is calling me for that official who played last week vs The Elders. Here is the match page: https://fm-haxball.co.uk/index.php?page=fixture&id=8815 the match i played fake under Maio's nickname.

And today, after reporting that Afrojack guy to Whitee for like 10 days ago, I still see that guy posting on forum asking for late wildcard etc. So that means he still plays in the league. And that's how the league works? People who made fake not anymore banned? Seriously?

BTW if I was caring about ban I would not go to report the situation to the Whitee just after the official ended. I wanted that guy to be banned. I wanted to have clean players in this league. Because lot of people not even allowed in this league by just doing nothing and this kind of people everytime got accepted etc. I don't care anymore. Here is the truth of NON TOXIC PLAYERS. They simply ignore your rules more than the people you banned back in the days.

Also here's a chance dearly feedme captains! Since administration of people like Whitee doesn't care about fake anymore! Which basically means you have unlimited wildcard or better way you don't have to use wildcard anymore! Since they are obviously allowing fake's or even better they let people who banned for macro in past now playing. THE GREAT FEEDME HAS REACHED IT'S FINEST! DON'T YOU THINK? =)

Last edited by Viego on November 21st, 2021, 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Viego

News Articles: 0

Re: So how is this guy still not banned yet?

Postby Zoro1 » November 21st, 2021, 4:16 pm

ok

Zoro1

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby aMp » November 21st, 2021, 4:21 pm

respect for posting it

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Whitee » November 21st, 2021, 4:56 pm

Instead of opening topic you could ask me in ts again, Anyway as I told you clear enough that I will try to find more proof before banning people. Locking thread for now announcement about bans will be coming soon.

Whitee

News Articles: 1

Return to League Discussion