EdinsonCavani

Re: I must admit what u thought for long time

Postby Flaviu » September 14th, 2021, 2:59 pm

Flaviu

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Ever » September 14th, 2021, 3:18 pm

you're just an attention whore that nobody cares stop spaming none of your posts are funny

Ever

Postby EdinsonCavani » September 17th, 2021, 12:44 pm

Ever wrote:you're just an attention whore that nobody cares stop spaming none of your posts are funny

I mean it's kinda sad when people you don't even know write bullshit against you :scratch: , I'm respectful and the post was ironic but I thought that it was pretty evident, you're all supertoxics starting from jeffrey "fuck u son of a pussy" to u calling me "whore" (sorry for the delay of the answer but I'm not checking website every day), I guess you should calm your tits :l , on a well organized community these hate comments woudln't even be a thing, so improve moderation instead of watching and doing nothing :roll:

EdinsonCavani

Postby Jeffrey » September 17th, 2021, 1:22 pm

EdinsonCavani wrote:
Ever wrote:you're just an attention whore that nobody cares stop spaming none of your posts are funny

I mean it's kinda sad when people you don't even know write bullshit against you :scratch: , I'm respectful and the post was ironic but I thought that it was pretty evident, you're all supertoxics starting from jeffrey "fuck u son of a pussy" to u calling me "whore" (sorry for the delay of the answer but I'm not checking website every day), I guess you should calm your tits :l , on a well organized community these hate comments woudln't even be a thing, so improve moderation instead of watching and doing nothing :roll:

stfu idiot

Jeffrey

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby EdinsonCavani » September 18th, 2021, 11:43 pm

I tried to act nicely but there's nothing to do for saving the community, probably the reason for that all the proplayers I know are not playing here anymore. Gl to everyone for the new season ^^

EdinsonCavani

Return to League Discussion