You're picking the same captains since 5 years

It is what it says on the tin.

Re: You're picking the same captains since 5 years

Postby rew » January 14th, 2021, 7:46 pm

B4D4SS wrote:
rew wrote:No one is making him a "dick".The fact that he offers money to be accepted means that his moral requests and askings are senseless and illogical and offensive for the other teams which were in the the team application .His opinion got his worth right when he apologized about the "50euro" stuff and understood why he got that bad reaction from others, otherwise its weird complaining. Now his opinion become an actual opinion with his own reasons .No one have ever said about not allowing somebody to have opinion.The rest out of Flaviu's comment is my own opinion and answer for why some teams might not have been added.

Then why do you feel the need to preface your message with tons of compliments and imply we should be so grateful to admins, before saying what you say? Your trying to make Flaviu feel like a dick for having the "audacity" to ask questions. Nobody is above questioning here.

reread it again and tell me where i wrote those "tons of compliments and gratefulness to admins: :D :D , not even talking about this. Please dude, i guess we are mostly mature ppl here.No need of getting my words out of context for your own comfort.
About Flaviu, if he feels like a "dick" this is not my problem.The guy even admitted his mistake and he understood that without that confession, his opinion could be worth, otherwise its senseless.And the stuff i said about the rejected teams, is what i think in personal view.My own opinion against other opinions.What's the drama? :D

rew

News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 388

Postby Smurf2 » January 14th, 2021, 8:08 pm

B4D4SS wrote:
rew wrote:No one is making him a "dick".The fact that he offers money to be accepted means that his moral requests and askings are senseless and illogical and offensive for the other teams which were in the the team application .His opinion got his worth right when he apologized about the "50euro" stuff and understood why he got that bad reaction from others, otherwise its weird complaining. Now his opinion become an actual opinion with his own reasons .No one have ever said about not allowing somebody to have opinion.The rest out of Flaviu's comment is my own opinion and answer for why some teams might not have been added.

Then why do you feel the need to preface your message with tons of compliments and imply we should be so grateful to admins, before saying what you say? Your trying to make Flaviu feel like a dick for having the "audacity" to ask questions. Nobody is above questioning here.

Why are you making him out to be a dick for giving an opinion?

Smurf2

Postby B4D4SS » January 14th, 2021, 8:10 pm

rew wrote:reread it again and tell me where i wrote those "tons of compliments and gratefulness to admins: :D :D , not even talking about this. Please dude, i guess we are mostly mature ppl here.No need of getting my words out of context for your own comfort.
About Flaviu, if he feels like a "dick" this is not my problem.The guy even admitted his mistake and he understood that without that confession, his opinion could be worth, otherwise its senseless.And the stuff i said about the rejected teams, is what i think in personal view.My own opinion against other opinions.What's the drama? :D

"Even the fact that admins are willing to explain multiple times about their decisions on every single personal message is a goodwill"

"Like Muris said, this is the 30th season in this league.Much history, experience and prestige beyond it."

These statements are irrelevant to if admins are right or not to accept Flaviu. Saying this is just to make Flaviu feel settled and lucky that he even got a response, but what matters is if he is satisfied with the response, not how successful this league has been over 30 seasons or how nice it is that admins even responded (wow lucky Flaviu!).

B4D4SS

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby B4D4SS » January 14th, 2021, 8:12 pm

Smurf2 wrote:Why are you making him out to be a dick for giving an opinion?

Because he is talking down to Flaviu as a way to make Flaviu accept the answers he's been given, instead of based on the actual responses. He's making WHO said the message relevant, instead of WHAT the message is.

B4D4SS

Postby Niser1 » January 14th, 2021, 8:18 pm

rew wrote:First of all this league isn't some kind of international organisation or government that is obligated to give you spots or guarantee you anything.
Even the fact that admins are willing to explain multiple times about their decisions on every single personal message is a goodwill and u can just accept what you have to improve or what you are missing.
Like Muris said, this is the 30th season in this league.Much history, experience and prestige beyond it.Following the logic, you can imagine by yourself how hard would be (not impossible ofc) to join it by being unknown for every admin, and get a debut in big league not like a player, but as captain of team.
You can easily not waste your time in topics, money etc. and join another league if you don't like something in it, but the fact you are that affected for some kind of game and for Feedme as league is another example that the league is good and following this logic, you can again imagine and answer yourself how much more work and patience you must do and have to join as a leader of team.
Even if you have made all the requirements correct, use ur brain again (i'ts not an insult) and imagine how many teams successfully make same requirements and that there are only some few spots, obviously admins can't accept every team, so the team and players with best knowledge and information about them would have advantage.So by knowing this fact, its not an impossible situation in which u "wait" more than 1-2-3 or more seasons to be accepted in league.
Flaviu, by time i know u, u were always kind and respectful like u say, but now you just acted like everything was a fake or smth, i don't know.Turning your kindness into something bad without being even insulted by admins or anything....You guys expect a moral, loyal and fair league and in the same time you Flaviu offer money to an admin to add you (nvm if u are frustrated or no, its not an excuse, its a damn bad fact)? By that confession, you dont even deserve an answer from admin.
Take example of Radu's words.Even in real life you got to be hardworking and pushing till you make it.If you think that successful people make it from 1st,2nd or 5th time, u are lying yourself.There will be "fails" for some reason, no matter fair for you or not.Its ur decision whatever will you do in situations, i don't want to go into philosophic topic :D but whatever point of view u have, it's not cool just to come and blame around by not rethinking some simple facts.Especially when u offer money and then ask why admins "take friends in".Even the fact that for 10 years, Feedme is still alive and its one of the most desirable leagues for playing, must answer you how "corrupt" are the admins.

Cheers

I feel like if you compare the quality of the team Flaviu had there, he deserves a place in the league. Dosent matter if he tried to bribe the admins to get in. He was active, always in the channel, always trying his best. Watch the other season in fm, Div 2B for example. Look at what the lineups they had there HAI getting 14+ everygame, teams who got disbanded.
I think, as a personal opinion that he has what it takes to win. Imagine having the lineup we had in FEAR with me, amp vera and we got the 3rd in the league. Flaviu had some really good players, and you cant say he lacks experience. He is on this game for years now. The admins would let teams in DIV 2 that are there just to get farmed for goals and assists.
And i dont think i need to try to get in this league in 5th different season just to get in, a good team and activity should just be enough.

Last edited by Niser1 on January 14th, 2021, 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Niser1

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby skrej » January 14th, 2021, 8:46 pm

dindyemak ya kelb

skrej

Postby Maddude » January 14th, 2021, 9:23 pm

Admins suck me and aero will bring it back to glory soon.

Co-Founder of Feed Me Community!
Maddude
Elder of da Realm

News Articles: 4

Division 1 Winner: Every time except once
Cup Runner-up: Never
Division 2 Winner: Just the once
Cup Winner: Every time

Postby Flaviu » January 14th, 2021, 9:36 pm

Maddude wrote:Admins suck me and aero will bring it back to glory soon.

Maybee bring that draft Premhax xD

Flaviu

Postby tomza » January 14th, 2021, 11:10 pm

Maddude wrote:Admins suck me and aero will bring it back to glory soon.

shut up

tomza

Postby EdinsonCavani » January 14th, 2021, 11:38 pm

I made my errors like everyone does, but I honored the league till 4-5 matchdays from the end being between the best teams of my division, there are teams which throw all games on purpose, no one of my players was reported to be unfair or cheater, my team never got reported for 3def violations, overall we didn't do bad in our FIRST and LAST season

I proposed my team on 2013 and it was rejected, i did it again on 2016 and I was rejected, the first and last time I was taken was because I had Muris 9 in team (support of the league), that's why I'm saying you prefer to give teams to the people who already played here a lot, like I don't have anything against balls be flyin or archnemses (I think they are good people) but dude don't say you don't take always the same people because it's evident

Without counting that 7 of 30 teams are from turkey which already got a great community with a lot of tournaments avoiding people to have fun together on the only european league at the moment, actually you're not fulfilling to your main task -> give something to the european community ignoring a large part of it (italians, romanians, israelians, french (who sent application) just because you have to fill your full league with nolife turks

Sorry but I see only wickedness about your choices

EdinsonCavani

Postby EdinsonCavani » January 14th, 2021, 11:49 pm

That's It, I didn't even want to create controversy and I don't know why you feel hurted if you think you're doing great, mine was Just a simple advise which you are free to share or not, if I wrote here Yesterday it's because i give some importante to this and also this conversazione Is bringing people to discuss, it's a thing we Lost during years and people have fear to share opinions Just because Someone can't like It, no One of you Is teenager anymore

EdinsonCavani

Postby gio » January 15th, 2021, 2:24 am

better taking teams that arrived last in group stage of preseason cup with pubblic players but important is that they suck admins' dicks like they want those idiots

gio

Position: Defensive Midfielder
Division 2 Winner: Season 5

Postby hxgd » January 15th, 2021, 9:33 am

Just asking,

Why are the last 3 teams in div2a and div2b leagues is not kicked out of the league? Thus, more new teams may have an opportunity in this way. Because I look and as far as I observe, the same teams are holding the last 2-3 places every season and I think this is causing the problem. If someone can't even win a match on div2 why they are here? You want a competitive league or 1-2 known teams destroying average or bad teams for whole season and always same winners, always same results?

And for example Istanbul Wildcats, Titans, Root Out, Wicked Guys and many more teams were stronger than a lot of div2 team already and yet you didn't accept one of them.

For example, is this normal in your view? https://fm-haxball.co.uk/index.php?page=fixture&id=7362

hxgd

Position: Forward

Postby sw1zy » January 15th, 2021, 10:42 am

sw1zy

Postby LaggerMet » January 15th, 2021, 11:23 am

PRAXIS wrote:Just asking,

Why are the last 3 teams in div2a and div2b leagues is not kicked out of the league? Thus, more new teams may have an opportunity in this way. Because I look and as far as I observe, the same teams are holding the last 2-3 places every season and I think this is causing the problem. If someone can't even win a match on div2 why they are here? You want a competitive league or 1-2 known teams destroying average or bad teams for whole season and always same winners, always same results?

And for example Istanbul Wildcats, Titans, Root Out, Wicked Guys and many more teams were stronger than a lot of div2 team already and yet you didn't accept one of them.

For example, is this normal in your view? https://fm-haxball.co.uk/index.php?page=fixture&id=7362

im too good bruh its not their fault

LaggerMet

Postby thinge » January 15th, 2021, 11:31 am

Nationality:Turkish

Wicked Guys are known for macro and toxicity, so we cant have a debate over this. The whole community is growing back, cuz as we know haxball was fucked when html5 appeared, so the 'last 2-3' teams always will give FM new players, the 'last 2-3' teams always play and respect the other teams and many other things. I've got nothing more to say other than stop crying, its your fault you cant lead a team properly because you are toxic

thinge

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby LaggerMet » January 15th, 2021, 12:20 pm

btw there was a 40-0 result in "champions" league so FM has pretty good standards ngl

LaggerMet

Postby saviola » January 15th, 2021, 12:31 pm

PRAXIS wrote:Why are the last 3 teams in div2a and div2b leagues is not kicked out of the league?

You do realize you are asking the admins to kick their own teams? :D

saviola

Postby hxgd » January 15th, 2021, 12:50 pm

thinge wrote:Joined: December 24th, 2020, 9:39 pm
Nationality:Turkish

Wicked Guys are known for macro and toxicity, so we cant have a debate over this. The whole community is growing back, cuz as we know haxball was fucked when html5 appeared, so the 'last 2-3' teams always will give FM new players, the 'last 2-3' teams always play and respect the other teams and many other things. I've got nothing more to say other than stop crying, its your fault you cant lead a team properly because you are toxic

By saying "nationality: Turkish" you are doing racism behind your words and you are talking about respect and other things aswell. You guys are so funny.:popcorn:

btw you really don't need to come here and act like a kid just because i banned you for playing worse than publics. i'm sorry honey but, respect is something you earn with your actions, not by asking it. so get better or die trying.

saviola wrote:You do realize you are asking the admins to kick their own teams? :D

It's all about where you are looking from.
Spoiler: Show

hxgd

Position: Forward

Postby Jesé » January 15th, 2021, 1:07 pm

You're complaining about bad teams here, but I think playing in a league makes you improve your gameplay. We have to thank the admins that even the less good teams get a chance to play here. And of course, a competitive league is fun, but with your team, FM will not become a competitive league, in fact, you will also be humiliated with high scores probably....

Jesé

PreviousNext

Return to League Discussion