You're picking the same captains since 5 years

It is what it says on the tin.

Re: You're picking the same captains since 5 years

Postby hxgd » January 15th, 2021, 1:30 pm

Jesé wrote:You're complaining about bad teams here, but I think playing in a league makes you improve your gameplay. We have to thank the admins that even the less good teams get a chance to play here. And of course, a competitive league is fun, but with your team, FM will not become a competitive league, in fact, you will also be humiliated with high scores probably....

We are on teamspeak everyday bro, anytime you want you can ask for fs. :) and hearing this from a guy who plays in div2 for 3 straight seasons makes me smile lool

hxgd

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Postby thinge » January 15th, 2021, 2:06 pm

PRAXIS wrote:
thinge wrote:Joined: December 24th, 2020, 9:39 pm
Nationality:Turkish

Wicked Guys are known for macro and toxicity, so we cant have a debate over this. The whole community is growing back, cuz as we know haxball was fucked when html5 appeared, so the 'last 2-3' teams always will give FM new players, the 'last 2-3' teams always play and respect the other teams and many other things. I've got nothing more to say other than stop crying, its your fault you cant lead a team properly because you are toxic

By saying "nationality: Turkish" you are doing racism behind your words and you are talking about respect and other things aswell. You guys are so funny.:popcorn:

btw you really don't need to come here and act like a kid just because i banned you for playing worse than publics. i'm sorry honey but, respect is something you earn with your actions, not by asking it. so get better or die trying.

saviola wrote:You do realize you are asking the admins to kick their own teams? :D

It's all about where you are looking from.
Spoiler: Show

racism
/ˈreɪsɪz(ə)m/
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.. about banning me, idk who you are, since you never played in any league i dont know how you could ban me. As jese said, playing a league improve your gameplay, teams like Ajhax, BP always recruited new players, or old players that were back after a long time (im talking even about myself, since when i got back after like 6 years on this game they took me and helped me a lot). You have to respect them for doing that, but a guy that talks about divisions when nobody wants him( and i dont wanna sound like im 'mad', but im pretty sure with your behaviour you cant play even at 'the worst' team in this league. You speak about respect? To get it, you must give it.

thinge

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby aMp » January 15th, 2021, 2:43 pm

PRAXIS wrote:
Jesé wrote:You're complaining about bad teams here, but I think playing in a league makes you improve your gameplay. We have to thank the admins that even the less good teams get a chance to play here. And of course, a competitive league is fun, but with your team, FM will not become a competitive league, in fact, you will also be humiliated with high scores probably....

We are on teamspeak everyday bro, anytime you want you can ask for fs. :) and hearing this from a guy who plays in div2 for 3 straight seasons makes me smile lool

LMAO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF BUDDY?

ok so in 30 seasons I saw many times people crying over this " not accepting applicatjon" but I think that this time this season is the worst
So guys, Feed Me Staff made mistakes but this time we all knew who will get accepted and I can explain all of the unaccepted captains why they weren't accepted.
But for now I will only give 1 exemple to PRAXIS
Haxball community is same big as your iq from the last week so we can see who you were before you and your captain.
From the moment you started playing again the game you said that you are one of the best players and thats nothing beside the fact that you started fighting with people good exemple Nik (good players are saw by others not by your big talk) after you didn't get accepted you also came here and started fighting for what reason? You will feel better right? Because of all mistakes probably you won't be never get accepted anywhere ( anyway you are to good to get accepted ) anyway its simple as that ( be a better man try to be more patience and relax and ofc dont judge people of fses lmao)
Anyway I am noone to say if something is good/bad but those are some tips (from a noon player who got accepted twice)

(Thinge regele dacă nici noi atunci cine?)
(Jese i told you about this topic but what can I expect from you? KEK)

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Postby Baffo » January 15th, 2021, 2:55 pm

Even monarchies lasted ages but they refused to listen and accept complaints ^^

Baffo

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Faky » January 15th, 2021, 2:57 pm

just play the game for fun

Faky

Postby sw1zy » January 15th, 2021, 2:59 pm

For when Istanbul wildcats 6?

sw1zy

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby aMp » January 15th, 2021, 3:00 pm

Baffo wrote:Even monarchies lasted ages but they refused to listen and accept complaints ^^

You and william were the only decend guys from the last years from root out (dont change that) its simple that you dont get accepted after disbanding 3 4 italian teams made by the same players i mean I though you guys are waiting it.

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Postby Jeffrey » January 15th, 2021, 3:17 pm

PRAXIS wrote:
thinge wrote:Joined: December 24th, 2020, 9:39 pm
Nationality:Turkish

Wicked Guys are known for macro and toxicity, so we cant have a debate over this. The whole community is growing back, cuz as we know haxball was fucked when html5 appeared, so the 'last 2-3' teams always will give FM new players, the 'last 2-3' teams always play and respect the other teams and many other things. I've got nothing more to say other than stop crying, its your fault you cant lead a team properly because you are toxic

By saying "nationality: Turkish" you are doing racism behind your words and you are talking about respect and other things aswell. You guys are so funny.:popcorn:

btw you really don't need to come here and act like a kid just because i banned you for playing worse than publics. i'm sorry honey but, respect is something you earn with your actions, not by asking it. so get better or die trying.

saviola wrote:You do realize you are asking the admins to kick their own teams? :D

It's all about where you are looking from.
Spoiler: Show

you are just a toxic kid. i did not know you and you called me son of a bitch in turkish when i asked you to come our room after sent link to you.

i think it was literally true decision that you werent accepted to league. and you can try your chance every season like angels. dont give up you little toxic turkish kid :)

Jeffrey

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Aztecas » February 18th, 2021, 8:14 am

Some players take this game too intensely and seriously,just chill out your minds..
Without remorse I tell you that this is the most toxic community (the vast majority of the players who are part of it) where I have ever been.I believe that some players have developed certain mental problems from the nerves produced on this game(like pkp,he hates me and talk shit about my nation without knowing me as person and without me doing him any harm)..I mean that there are few players who don't put their soul in an exaggerated way and manifest their addiction in a monstrous way..
This game can really steal a lot of time from your life and destroy some neurons for some,so if you see that you do not bring achievements,make some limits or give up everything.I know some players who play for a long time and still join very often but they play as weak as ever (and I always wonder if they can figure it out the truth and if they're really satisfied to keep it that way).
Regarding this league,I don't know very well how the administration works,however I consider that the administrators try to take the best measures for the good of the league.
The idea is that they should pay more attention to captains who keep dedicating and trying to lift their teams.They judge by many different factors so they should be fair and give a chance to new teams or those who have been trying for a long time.I would give Flaviu as an example..from my point of view,he is a good guy and he really has captain skills even if he made a very bad impression and mistake (especially in public) by trying to bribe the administrators.The problem is that he brought this argument in public and made our nation laugh(but be careful,we are not all the same so don't discriminate against our nation after the mistakes of others) but whatever.
I read a few comments and I support the points of Muris and Maddrip.Also thought I'd leave a word too,even if I don't care what some people think. Have a good season!

Aztecas

Postby veil » February 18th, 2021, 10:16 am

Some players take this game too intensely and seriously,just chill out your minds..
Without remorse I tell you that this is the most toxic community (the vast majority of the players who are part of it) where I have ever been.I believe that some players have developed certain mental problems from the nerves produced on this game(like pkp,he hates me and talk shit about my nation without knowing me as person and without me doing him any harm)..I mean that there are few players who don't put their soul in an exaggerated way and manifest their addiction in a monstrous way..
This game can really steal a lot of time from your life and destroy some neurons for some,so if you see that you do not bring achievements,make some limits or give up everything.I know some players who play for a long time and still join very often but they play as weak as ever (and I always wonder if they can figure it out the truth and if they're really satisfied to keep it that way).
Regarding this league,I don't know very well how the administration works,however I consider that the administrators try to take the best measures for the good of the league.
The idea is that they should pay more attention to captains who keep dedicating and trying to lift their teams.They judge by many different factors so they should be fair and give a chance to new teams or those who have been trying for a long time.I would give Flaviu as an example..from my point of view,he is a good guy and he really has captain skills even if he made a very bad impression and mistake (especially in public) by trying to bribe the administrators.The problem is that he brought this argument in public and made our nation laugh(but be careful,we are not all the same so don't discriminate against our nation after the mistakes of others) but whatever.
I read a few comments and I support the points of Muris and Maddrip.Also thought I'd leave a word too,even if I don't care what some people think. Have a good season!

veil

Position: Forward

Postby Aztecas » February 18th, 2021, 5:10 pm

veil wrote:Some players take this game too intensely and seriously,just chill out your minds..

You did it well dude,I appreciate you taking my idea further 8)

Aztecas

Previous

Return to League Discussion