is this fair or not?

yes, it was already fair
76%
no, this is not fair xD
24%

Total votes : 37

about the poll thing XD

Postby Misaj » August 24th, 2020, 11:08 pm

hi, when i saw this "nullifying the voting" post i thought someone voted me or rocky with new "fake accounts" but when i asked screenshot for jasko there wasn't anything like that;

before i create the poll i've talked with jasko about this

<23:49:04> "jasko⁢": https://fm-haxball.co.uk/user-khaa-27908.html
<23:49:13> "jasko⁢": https://fm-haxball.co.uk/user-corrick-26930.html
<23:49:19> "jasko⁢": https://fm-haxball.co.uk/user-Salvakol-27731.html
<23:49:32> "jasko⁢": also, knap voted with 2 accounts :D

except knap's +1 vote there is not any multiple accounts/fake accounts. (all of this guys from turkish community and i didn't even chat with this guys before except knap and if you cut them from the vote i'm still winning) the players i don't know in this poll is only juni and skrt.

the thing is, i can agree with the only captain idea (only team players it's far better but anyways) he can't just cancel my poll for NOTHING, cuz it was already fair as you can see.

<01:04:43> "Misaj": if you would do that at all the polls
<01:04:45> "Misaj": i will agree
<01:04:45> "Misaj": ofc
<01:04:54> "jasko⁢": why would i
<01:04:56> "jasko⁢": if there were no cheat votes
<01:05:03> "Misaj": there is no cheat votes on mine too
<01:05:04> "Misaj": wdym

all the peoples who gave me vote, all of them playing this game for 2 years at least. now he canceled dm poll for nothing and created a new topic (for div1 dm poll and 2 others) that only captains see. i'm not gonna act like i don't care about this polls, i care about this polls and when i see something disrespectful to me from the guy who doesn't like me aswell, ofc i will come here and share it with peoples. so like i said if he had canceled all of the polls there wasn't any problems and when i tried to talk with him about this, he always rejected with bad excuses. anyways i wanted to make an another poll, this poll was fair or not? be objective pls.

Last edited by Misaj on September 10th, 2020, 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Misaj

News Articles: 0

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: about the poll thing XD

Postby jasko » August 24th, 2020, 11:51 pm

The fact that you and your team have tried cheating before, the fact that there were multiple accounts involved in the voting, the fact that there are 4-5 votes from guys who never had a team and never made a post on the forum, the fact that there are 10+ people who voted for you who have no team, are not involved in the community meanwhile others have only 1-2 such votes total alone makes it clear that there was an attempt to cheat, I cannot ignore that, therefore I nullified the votes for these categories.

You might think I hate you or your team, but I'm just being objective and fair. Like I told both you and Enzo, this is not a competition of who has more friends to vote for them. if you are so convinced in yourself, I'm sure captains will give you the win, no? But instead you guys would prefer a public vote (too many votes from guys who aren't even involved in the community) or a vote from admins...

So, please, be objective and understand why I did it and be happy that at least in the future we won't have such a trash system where anyone who isn't involved in the league can vote and ultimately decide who should be the best player on a certain position.

https://i.imgur.com/BpViARx.png highlighted guys didn't even have a team last season, who knows how many more voted who didn't even play a single match, or just voted for your team because they're friends with you or enzo... Fact is, you guys tried cheating before, and again this season it looks like you did it as well, from now on that won't be a problem, or at least it won't be to such an extent

So, again, try to understand and trust that the captains will actually pick the best player in a fair way.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.

No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.

Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.
jasko

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby Misaj » August 25th, 2020, 12:05 am

the thing is if you are trying to be objective and fair your way is really wrong, you need to do the same for all votes if you are OBJECTIVE, not only for 3 because like i said there is 45 votes for me and if there is 1-2 multiple accounts or 1 people you don't know it's NORMAL.

<01:01:32> "jasko⁢": and even if it was only 1 vote of multiple accounts i'd probably nullify it

so when people see they're going to lose the poll they just need to put vpn and create another account to vote their opponent and report to admins? it can't be that easy to cancel the poll, if someone did this before you needed to resolve the problem this season and i'm repeating again and again, this poll looks really really normal and fair. i have already talked about this with you so i thinked that if you see what objective peoples are thinking about this, you will exactly understand my point.

Misaj

Postby ROCKYBALBOA » August 25th, 2020, 1:15 am

I wanted to talk about this poll thing because this issue about me too. Even if methods such as asking for votes or opening fake accounts are not used, the voting system will never be not fair because voting itself is a system based on hate and love. Everyone who is nominated for a vote deserves just as much as the others.

It's a nice feeling to be praised for the work done thats why being the 1st in the vote topic can make us more happier but if im not 1st in vote topic, still im the DM of the champion team and still Misaj is Cup Winner and Top assister in this league. Even if they were not 1st in the voting last season, the champion was wroz as dm and jasko as am position.

I don't think the voting system has been manipulated as much as last season but I think next season it would be better if only players who played in the league have the right to vote. If my approval is enough, I want the DM voting to be valid. I would like to thank the friends who intervened thinking that there was an injustice.

ROCKYBALBOA

Postby CHAMPION » August 25th, 2020, 1:29 am

yeah, i might not be playing this game anymore but i'm following the games and i'd like to say that Misaj is probably the best player on his position who has ever played this game. :roll:

CHAMPION

Position: Forward

Postby GirlontaR » August 25th, 2020, 4:31 am

Voting polls where EVERYBODY can vote in sports was never a good thing. This is why mainly all sports right now take votes from media/press ppl only to decide an ideal team/award. :bball: Make the voting captains only for every award or delegate a group of ppl that aren't biased (mainly admins) to vote.

GirlontaR

Postby KROL » August 25th, 2020, 9:27 am

WHOLE S"A VOTED FOR ROCKY (DEFINETELLY CAUSE HE'S THE BEST - NOT AT ALL BECAUSE THEY HATE MISAJ) AND IT WASNT ENOUGH TO STOP MISAJ FROM GETTING DM OF THE SEASON AGAIN SO LETS NULLIFY THE VOTING

:joker:

jasko wrote: the fact that there are 10+ people who voted for you who have no team, are not involved in the community meanwhile others have only 1-2 such votes total alone makes it clear that there was an attempt to cheat, I cannot ignore that, therefore I nullified the votes for these categories.

People without team or are not involved in the community or didint play games in the league who voted for rocky:
Asensio, Bullas, donate, elwind, eren, essien, gilbert, jc7 hayki, laki(he might have players 2-3 matches in div2), loken, luffy, maze (i belive he was benched whole season too), mcqueen, miva7, mor, neat, poes, rq, skinny, spartacus, swopley, whitee, xsha

it gives us in total 23 votes out of 34

anything to add?

its not an attack on Rocky btw, great season for him, its about being objective

KROL

Postby Eren » August 25th, 2020, 9:47 am

KROL wrote:WHOLE S"A VOTED FOR ROCKY (DEFINETELLY CAUSE HE'S THE BEST - NOT AT ALL BECAUSE THEY HATE MISAJ) AND IT WASNT ENOUGH TO STOP MISAJ FROM GETTING DM OF THE SEASON AGAIN SO LETS NULLIFY THE VOTING

:joker:

jasko wrote: the fact that there are 10+ people who voted for you who have no team, are not involved in the community meanwhile others have only 1-2 such votes total alone makes it clear that there was an attempt to cheat, I cannot ignore that, therefore I nullified the votes for these categories.

People without team or are not involved in the community or didint play games in the league who voted for rocky:
Asensio, Bullas, donate, elwind, eren, essien, gilbert, jc7 hayki, laki(he might have players 2-3 matches in div2), loken, luffy, maze (i belive he was benched whole season too), mcqueen, miva7, mor, neat, poes, rq, skinny, spartacus, swopley, whitee, xsha

it gives us in total 23 votes out of 34

anything to add?

its not an attack on Rocky btw, great season for him, its about being objective

Do you even follow the leagues or just talking bullshit as usual?

Eren

Postby KROL » August 25th, 2020, 9:55 am

I dont follow everything cause I dont have time for this anymore, but I know some things

You must be blind if u dont see a personal attack on Misaj with these semi-objective arguments

Dude, if we dont consider turks/smokin aces players votes, we gonna have:

Rocky : Eren, Lyreco, Laki, Jese, Neat, Skinny, Smurf, veil + maybe spartacus? Idk who is this
8 or 9 out of 34
Misaj: amp, barca, baffo, champion, eldrago, eleven, enzo, ferg, gio, loomani, isco, mey, mish, mod, modricc, paranoia, pedy, pele, progamer, rizzoli, salvakol (its bulgarian player, not a fake account like jasko says XD), saky, sc30, soddasson, skrt, ter
26 out of 45

Zero diffrence? Only friends voted for misaj? kebab party?

Misaj can be good with fake x, but he cant fake votes (yet)

btw, ENZO7 is better than both, if he only played

KROL

Postby Smurf2 » August 25th, 2020, 12:00 pm

Just cancel these awards and let the admins or some moderator decide alone the "team of the season" would save us a lot of headeache and crying

Smurf2

Postby El Drago » August 25th, 2020, 1:30 pm

Smurf2 wrote:Just cancel these awards and let the admins or some moderator decide alone the "team of the season" would save us a lot of headeache and crying

The best way to do it is to let 1 player decide for the whole team. But now, not everyone is voting, so it would be decided by half of the teams.

El Drago

News Articles: 12

Postby supermazhine » August 25th, 2020, 2:30 pm

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

supermazhine

Postby ENZO7 » August 25th, 2020, 4:01 pm

I'm seeing the votes of the captain who voted and the more I see that, the more I feel like crying. Respect for Misaj and Norb, please.

H A T E R S

Last edited by ENZO7 on August 25th, 2020, 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i need new enemies, old ones are starting to love me
ENZO7

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Yannex » August 25th, 2020, 4:04 pm

make only captains and co-captains to be able to vote, problem solved, gg :) :afro: :popcorn:

Yannex

Postby ENZO7 » August 25th, 2020, 4:07 pm

Yann, the problem is that they are not honest too, unfortunately out of respect I cannot show the votes of the captains..

ENZO7

Postby Muris 9 » August 25th, 2020, 5:24 pm

How the fuck did this whole situation turn in enzo being a victim and talking about honesty and respect? :afraid:

Muris 9

Postby ENZO7 » August 25th, 2020, 5:43 pm

From a supporter who insults oftenly this does not touch me at all, learn to be objective by voting for the person you think deserves it and not by sympathy

ENZO7

Postby Muris 9 » August 25th, 2020, 5:51 pm

You don't even know what sympathy means :fp: I have voted for the one who deserved according to me, the one who won the league (oh mdr it's not you), and I've never even talked to the guy in my whole career if not to organize the games against them. I'm not a supporter anymore, btw is Baffo still translating the posts for you or you finally managed to find google translate? I wanna know who I'm talking to :scratch:

Muris 9

Postby Sodasson » August 25th, 2020, 6:30 pm

since now this problem is being created every season i would like to say imho how it really is the situation on this award
i have been nominated for this award for years, and counting this season just ended are 6 times, and do u know how many times i have won? 0
obviously on many occasions i didnt even deserve 1 vote. btw in my opinion the bullshit showed up in the season 26 awards
when after big winning in div 2, we made 2 still unbeaten records (Most Games Won in a Row - Most Games Without Losing), i made 11 cs, 4 more than the second Madness, and obviously im not the one who won... (obviously nothing against Madness)
so what are we talking about? this bullshit has no sense to exist, so there are those who vote for friendship, or because i donit like him then i dont vote him.
please delete these awards or let ONLY the admins vote, because if it always has to go like this it makes no sense, im not one who complains, i got a lot of shit, but its a game and these things i dont care too much.
however given that every season we talk about these manipulations, i took the opportunity to say what i think

Sodasson

Postby Torment » August 25th, 2020, 7:13 pm

i think gary should have been in these awards

Torment

Next

Return to League Discussion