Re: Macro in official matches

Postby Rava » March 30th, 2020, 3:27 pm

:shock:

Rava

News Articles: 0

Position: Forward

Postby Saky » March 30th, 2020, 3:36 pm

In my opinion they should be able to use macros, without the macros they are all really bad and the game wont even be fun. Let them use the macros so they can actually do something in games :bounce:

Saky

Postby chuck d fresh » March 30th, 2020, 3:41 pm

irvi wrote:Since i saw a macro banned player in portuguese league playing here without any problem i knew no one will do shit ever

shots were fired, give us nicknames

chuck d fresh

Postby JC7s hayki » March 30th, 2020, 3:49 pm

imo this guy should be banned until Season 28 as well as this match should be played again,
:arrow: :arrow: the funny part is that the guy writes some funny things when they scored, like "Hakut: macro" // 12:12 :fp: :fp:

JC7s hayki

Position: Goalkeeper

Postby Zoro1 » March 30th, 2020, 3:59 pm

this situation pretty much explains the recent increasing form graphic of Hakut. including romania's reaching the final stage in nations cup, if we consider 4v4 bigeasy 4def as a mode which is mostly based on spamming strength.

Zoro1

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby thinge » March 30th, 2020, 4:16 pm

godZillá wrote:all the negative reputations are just because his friend are defending him, like: El drago,aMp and most or maybe whole the romanians.

Who says that all romanians are defending him? lmao

thinge

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby supermazhine » March 30th, 2020, 4:45 pm

90% of this players today are macro @apex with out this they are bad so dont get mad :sleep:

supermazhine

Postby LaggerMet » March 30th, 2020, 4:46 pm

Saky wrote:In my opinion they should be able to use macros, without the macros they are all really bad and the game wont even be fun. Let them use the macros so they can actually do something in games :bounce:

would rep you had i not given my entire rep to eleven

LaggerMet

Postby tSharky » March 30th, 2020, 4:57 pm

It's not only hakutter using macro... I asked a few weeks ago If I could provide a report of a player using macro during official matches and I got no reply until today... People will keep using it until they can... The kicklimit that we are using is still too "friendly" with macro users.

tSharky

Postby P4ER » March 30th, 2020, 4:58 pm

I think macro should be allowed because even with macro people are struggling against me, so i dont want to imagine what will happen if they wont use it.

for example SAKY

P4ER

Postby aMp » March 30th, 2020, 5:18 pm

Koala wrote:this situation pretty much explains the recent increasing form graphic of Hakut. including romania's reaching the final stage in nations cup, if we consider 4v4 bigeasy 4def as a mode which is mostly based on spamming strength.

Stop talking shit we didnt score not even 1 goal from spam HAKUTER WAS EVEN ST WTF and its funny that most of who post reply on here are using macro and are crying for "BAN HAKUTER FASTER PLS".

and ofc I am gonna protect him not bcz we were in the same football team but most of YOU use macro and nooone of us "gypsys" complain ever once when you used macro against us.
we also "gypsys" always FP to opponents when they are AFK or lagging and we never expect to hear from opponents "thank you".

You are defined by two things:
The patience when you've got nothing.
and the attitude when you've got everything.
aMp

Postby Ferg » March 30th, 2020, 5:37 pm

Okay so all of you complain about macro players, yes use macro in fs idgaf, but do me a favor and dont use it in official, thanks.

Ferg

Postby ESPierre » March 30th, 2020, 5:50 pm

eleven wrote:I joined the ES Pierre PC after playing HCL because I saw in replay parser he flashed a lot with same frequency and duration, he let me join his PC because he believed he could hide his macros but I found them and posted the video here. The outcome was Edi insulted by community with -2323729 reputation and no punishment to the cheater, that's why I was so pissed in 2017 and I didn't continue to play.

Thiago proposed to FM to play with "ILHawkeye", a program which shows your open processes (near to the model of MOSS used in competitive FPS on ESL for proleagues and stages), but this idea was refused because haxball had to remain a fun game and not competitive (but tbh there's no fun in playing with that conditions), while a full italian league was played with that program and it was one of my best seasons (for the fun factor).

But I can understand someone doesn't want to "show" the open processes, and it's true what Isco says, because specially in the first division of feedme there are a lot of macro users, but this doesn't justify going over to an episode like this. Maybe one day a guy like _ _ _ _ in first division will make a fail with his macros and will be banned as well with that evidence.

If we don't start taking measures it's obvious things won't change and I like a lot one guy on the new staff "Gary" who has the right personality to put his face on it and doing stuff

Talking about today there's a rule 8.1 and it has to be followed on these situations

I'm sick of the slanderof this brainless Italian who turned on a macro from his own computer and made it look like I did it with teamviewer.
He tried to find it open on a computer engineer's computer. To tell you the truth, if your whole family came, you'd find nothing as long as I didn't want to.
I left control of the whole computer and touched him nothing. He just started flashing. The idiot couldn't find macro, so he turned on a macro from his own computer and used it.
I'm making a last statement about this. If this friend keeps slandering like that, he'll face different things.. ...
Anyway, it shouldn't be hard not to realize that Italians are stupid. If you look at the state of their country, you'll know.(I'm not saying anything to the people of Italy. I mean, it's for the ones who doesn't take this virus seriously(the ones that spreads to humans Picnic party etc events organizers.) those are not different from Edison.)

The computer which you had connected, i was using it for work. In that computer i never played haxball, i just tested you. You opened macro from your computer and just spammed when there is nothing, that was really funny. We are still laughting at ur little brain and its really funny to see you are still the same idiot. I want you to remember that i found the best code for using kickrate limit and i told it to people.

If I connect to someone's computer today and open a macro from my own computer, I'll serially spam "x" to your computer.
He searched whole pc and couldn't find anything. In addition to this, İf there is a macro keyboard, keys like "g1,g2,g3" won't be possible to reach from teamviewer.

Footnote: Usually all opponents beat me in a spam battle.

Last edited by ESPierre on March 30th, 2020, 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ESPierre

Postby supernatural » March 30th, 2020, 6:03 pm

Z::
While GetKeyState(“Z”,”P”)
{
Send, {x down}
sleep, 15
Send, {x up}
sleep, 15
}

C::
while GetKeyState(“C”, “P”)
{
Send, {x down}
sleep, 25
Send, {x up}
sleep, 25
Send, {x down}
sleep, 25
}

supernatural

Postby Anddy » March 30th, 2020, 7:04 pm

put it random so it doesn't look like the same frequency :albino:

Anddy

Postby EdinsonCavani » March 30th, 2020, 7:40 pm

That's why me and shimizu got the same flash just holding X on your office PC (gaming pc btw), we both put your same macros from our PCs (irony)

You're a coward ^^ . You turks ruin this game since you joined all european competitions since 2016 to now. You could spam your macros each other on your league ^_^

I can't wait to face your different things, keep threatening me with bullshit like this, the fact you enjoy the pain of a population really shows what you are, a coward who can't even play without cheats on a 2D game. One day you can reach 1% of my achievements outside this game ^_^

EdinsonCavani

Postby EdinsonCavani » March 30th, 2020, 7:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlbGHFzpGDw For my luck, I still have the full video when we get your macros, then afraid from that you delete the recordings and kick us from your pc (but we still had 8 seconds of your macro in a recording and checked it to replay parser). That's you dude ^_^, I have pity for you and your friends who still try to convince a community which hates you (or at least the 75% of the european community hates you) that you don't use scripts refusing to admit the evidence

EdinsonCavani

Postby GirlontaR » March 30th, 2020, 8:27 pm

Cynesta wrote:hello guys i want to show you player that using macro in official matches.
Hakutter from Classic XI used macro in official match,against me.
tbh idc about the lose,they can take it but he's absolutely used macro.

https://www.haxball.com/replay?v=3#http ... 61603.hbr2
this is our match against them and as u can see in 3:23,6:30 and the first goal,this is clearly macro,

Pretty clear use of macro so if i was admin i would just follow the rules:

8.1 Macro's are not allowed in the league and anyone caught using them will be suspended forever.

Otherwise the game could be played again in a "correct" manner without macro.

Also, why is this under "Introduce Yourself" and not under "League Discussion" lmao.

GirlontaR

Postby Rijar » March 30th, 2020, 8:46 pm

ESPierre wrote:
eleven wrote:I joined the ES Pierre PC after playing HCL because I saw in replay parser he flashed a lot with same frequency and duration, he let me join his PC because he believed he could hide his macros but I found them and posted the video here. The outcome was Edi insulted by community with -2323729 reputation and no punishment to the cheater, that's why I was so pissed in 2017 and I didn't continue to play.

Thiago proposed to FM to play with "ILHawkeye", a program which shows your open processes (near to the model of MOSS used in competitive FPS on ESL for proleagues and stages), but this idea was refused because haxball had to remain a fun game and not competitive (but tbh there's no fun in playing with that conditions), while a full italian league was played with that program and it was one of my best seasons (for the fun factor).

But I can understand someone doesn't want to "show" the open processes, and it's true what Isco says, because specially in the first division of feedme there are a lot of macro users, but this doesn't justify going over to an episode like this. Maybe one day a guy like _ _ _ _ in first division will make a fail with his macros and will be banned as well with that evidence.

If we don't start taking measures it's obvious things won't change and I like a lot one guy on the new staff "Gary" who has the right personality to put his face on it and doing stuff

Talking about today there's a rule 8.1 and it has to be followed on these situations

I'm sick of the slanderof this brainless Italian who turned on a macro from his own computer and made it look like I did it with teamviewer.
He tried to find it open on a computer engineer's computer. To tell you the truth, if your whole family came, you'd find nothing as long as I didn't want to.
I left control of the whole computer and touched him nothing. He just started flashing. The idiot couldn't find macro, so he turned on a macro from his own computer and used it.
I'm making a last statement about this. If this friend keeps slandering like that, he'll face different things.. ...
Anyway, it shouldn't be hard not to realize that Italians are stupid. If you look at the state of their country, you'll know.

The computer which you had connected, i was using it for work. In that computer i never played haxball, i just tested you. You opened macro from your computer and just spammed when there is nothing, that was really funny. We are still laughting at ur little brain and its really funny to see you are still the same idiot. I want you to remember that i found the best code for using kickrate limit and i told it to people.

If I connect to someone's computer today and open a macro from my own computer, I'll serially spam "x" to your computer.
He searched whole pc and couldn't find anything. In addition to this, İf there is a macro keyboard, keys like "g1,g2,g3" won't be possible to reach from teamviewer.

Footnote: Usually all opponents beat me in a spam battle.

Nice to talk about the state of a nation, I am not defending Edi, rather it is on *****, but if you have to talk about the Italians and a state of a country, then Turkey must go through a period of hell with half of the dead, wash your mouth.

Rijar

PreviousNext

Return to League Discussion