Re: Remade my first 2013 promo

Postby skrej » January 22nd, 2020, 4:29 pm

Toen zat ik nog in de baarmoeder. :popcorn:

skrej

News Articles: 0

Re: Remade my first 2013 promo

Postby Kokolol » January 22nd, 2020, 5:42 pm

Hello Jovetic aka Nana8,

I want to start off with complimenting you on your amazing video. As a die hard fan, I really enjoyed it till the end, and you had my full attention throughout the video!

The song choice is also an amazing pick and it just fits really well with your playstyle: skill, luck and dedication, which are 3 components to being a great haxballer. Not everybody has those type of skills, but boy! YOU DO.

Also, when can we expect some more how to cook noodles tutorial videos? I have been a long time subscriber to your youtube channel, but you haven't been really listening to your fans at all? It kinda pisses me off you know? The fans want this and you are not giving us a response and nor are you really trying to interact with your fans. So that's just pure cancer.

I have sent about 2 letters back in August but you must not have gotten them. Maybe there was a problem at the post office or something, who knows?

Anyway! Atleast I enjoyed this video but I won't get my hopes up for any future content, because you don't care at all, and are only in it for the money, faggot.

Yours sincerely,

ocho

PS.

Big shout out to: jovetic, Pizzi, TehBeast, Koekiemonsterx, Jesé, huub, xSha, Styl, Lyreco, Dereh, Anddy, Mish, modderman8, MrRaz, PhosPH, Ramzi, EmreColak#52, Nino, Buffon and of course DonLokko.

dussehh zussehh
Kokolol

News Articles: 0

Return to Videos and Screenshots