Terrorist Haxball Club 2019 Haxball Promo

Show off your skills here!

Terrorist Haxball Club 2019 Haxball Promo

Postby tSharky » July 27th, 2019, 9:42 pm

We've started our journey on the 13rd september 2016.
I want to thanks everyone that helped with every single step with did on every single league we played and the effort they gave on the matches.
I'll add this description later and add all the players that joined us already and helped us on our step.

The promo was made with some really good thoughts and I tried to add all the important and with good humor players we had. I still can remember that I had some bad days and this team made me happy and this team helps me when I'm not ok. Nuff created the team with me and MessIO was our 5th member and he's here since then. Some of our players still come to the teamspeak3 just to play with us and It gives me a real joy and some of them only play just because of us (like MessIO, Nub).
I want to thank them all for all the moments we had even though It's just a computer game I did some good friends, I hope we'll meet in real life (and It'll be soon for sure my friends). There's much more to say but I still don't know what to tell. Almost reaching our 3rd year... That's a lot and we still are the "sames". The end of the promo was very emotional for me and probably for some us, It will also be and the song doesn't help a lot since it's a bit sad.

Edit: We didn't disband. It's just a promo and a tribute to the team and the players itself.
Thanks again.

Last edited by tSharky on July 27th, 2019, 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tSharky

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: Terrorist Haxball Club 2019 Haxball Promo

Postby shakurREAL » July 27th, 2019, 9:51 pm

nice one

shakurREAL

News Articles: 0

Re: Terrorist Haxball Club 2019 Haxball Promo

Postby Lewandowski_pt14 » July 28th, 2019, 1:42 pm

Great Promo! THC once THC forever!

Lewandowski_pt14