Haxball Tutorial for newer players

Show off your skills here!

Haxball Tutorial for newer players

Postby tSharky » May 26th, 2022, 12:49 am

This video is to help worser players or newer players. If you have someone that needs help, just show them the video. It's not the best, didn't give my best, I didn't do it the right way, so i got tired. At least im trying to make any kind of small difference at helping people.

https://youtu.be/6DrIV8TRgxI
Hugs.

How To Play Haxball: Episode 1 - Blocking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gWyx1Pjm3E
How To Play Haxball: Episode 2 - Possession & Startup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W4K_8GBUDs

P.S.: Admins can't put the video here. Just the link

Last edited by tSharky on May 26th, 2022, 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tSharky

News Articles: 0

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: Haxball Tutorial for newer players

Postby skrej » May 26th, 2022, 1:04 am

Thanks

skrej

Postby Masa » May 26th, 2022, 1:03 pm

put /extrapolation 200

ez

Masa

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Postby Adem Ljajić » May 26th, 2022, 2:07 pm

I think it's a good idea because newer players come from mostly 3v3 and don't know the rules of 4v4 that's why I can support every content. Also, I saw Pedy present some videos to newer players.

How To Play Haxball: Episode 1 - Blocking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gWyx1Pjm3E
How To Play Haxball: Episode 2 - Possession & Startup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W4K_8GBUDs

I saw mostly experienced players consider these videos funny but I think these works are very well for new players who do not have friends for 4v4 yet.

You hold the answers deep within your own mind
Consciously, you've forgotten it
That's the way the human mind works:
Whenever something is too unpleasant
Too shameful for us to entertain
We reject it
We erase it from our memories
But the imprint is always there.
Adem Ljajić

Division 1 Winner: Stiff Wind
Cup Runner-up: Stiff Wind
Division 2 Winner: Banfield
Cup Winner: Banfield

Postby tSharky » May 26th, 2022, 8:10 pm

skrej wrote:Thanks

Happy i taught a player like you with this video.

tSharky

Postby tSharky » May 26th, 2022, 8:11 pm

Meyzi wrote:I think it's a good idea because newer players come from mostly 3v3 and don't know the rules of 4v4 that's why I can support every content. Also, I saw Pedy present some videos to newer players.

I saw mostly experienced players consider these videos funny but I think these works are very well for new players who do not have friends for 4v4 yet.

Thanks, maybe i'll add it on the main post too and on my video! good idea!

tSharky

Postby Smithyo Jr » May 26th, 2022, 9:03 pm

temple n1 :3

yoyo
Smithyo Jr

Postby hxgd » May 26th, 2022, 9:07 pm

Masa wrote:put /extrapolation 200

ez

no wonder why fresco has putted a wheelchair icon (♿) in your thehax.pl account

hxgd

Position: Forward

Postby Mey » May 26th, 2022, 9:56 pm

nice gesture

Mey

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Postby sw1zy » May 26th, 2022, 11:23 pm

Ajhax school <3

sw1zy

Postby Zoro1 » May 27th, 2022, 5:57 am

Meyzi wrote:I think it's a good idea because newer players come from mostly 3v3 and don't know the rules of 4v4 that's why I can support every content. Also, I saw Pedy present some videos to newer players.

well, these series of pedy were actually quite instructive for newbies. especially blocking moments are being very crucial during the game. idk why people considered it funny. as episode 3 I'd highly suggest the "coverings" subject. I don't think Pedy would be able to do it now -since he is probably dead-. actually I could be a volunteer to do the video but I don't have much time nowadays because of work. if I can create some free time for myself, I may consider doing this video

Zoro1

Postby hxgd » May 27th, 2022, 10:04 am

Guys listen still a lot of people don't want to understand. Whoever comes to your mind when you think about good players like for example Misaj, P4ER, Isco etc. they all was GOOD in FLASH aka 0 EXTRAPOLATION mode. That's why are the most respected players in whole Haxball community.

Now if you are good enough to play with 0-50 extrapolation against any div1 team that stands in first 5 rank. You can beat any top level team if you get a good chemistry with your team.

If you are a beginner, or someone who has been playing for 1-2 years and started to use high extrapolation just because you can hit ball and do some useless worthless doublekicks in corner you are basically a mentally fucking retarded.

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE without LEARNING how this game is and how physics acts on your inputs. If you refuse this mentality you won't be a good player ever EVER. If you are not able to do doublekick, ball lift, rocket with 0-50 extrapolation don't tell to someone that you can do these. You can't do it. It's just extrapolation doing it for you, not you.

People like masa, nik, eR and people like them will always tell you to use high extrapolation because that's the only way these monkeys can hit the fucking ball in 2022. They are simply retarded and have no vision about haxball. All they think about haxball is playing in attack corner 24/7 while losing 5-0 to any div2 team.

Don't be like them, don't put more than 50 extrapolation. Trust me 1 month you suck, 2nd month you rape any team or atleast compete them strongly.
If you put 75-200 extrapolation, 1 month you shit, 1 year you still shit. Nothing will change.

hxgd

Postby Masa » May 27th, 2022, 10:48 am

Nice Image

Masa

Postby hxgd » May 27th, 2022, 10:51 am

Masa wrote:Nice

Yes admins are not accepting my teams but letting monkeys like u play in the league (plus i dont beg to other league admins to help me get a team here at fm like you, pathetic isn't it? :?: ).

Also its funny that you have 52 goals and 80 assists and still no one thinks you are good :geek:

hxgd

Postby Masa » May 27th, 2022, 10:53 am

You are the biggest retard here, I wonder if you are trolling or just living under some bridge.

Masa

Postby hxgd » May 27th, 2022, 10:54 am

Masa wrote:You are the biggest retard here, I wonder if you are trolling or just living under some bridge.

U sound mad, sorry for hurting your feelings. Next time argue with enzo u r not someone who can deal with me

hxgd

Postby Masa » May 27th, 2022, 10:56 am

Now I see you are a troll, good luck in the second division, looking at the way you are playing good luck for the next 3 years.

Masa

Postby hxgd » May 27th, 2022, 11:03 am

See you honey. Gl while losing against me (5-0) at your best (1/4).

Also good luck in div1 for next 5 years you won't be able to win it once for sure.

And most funny part is coming:

2 own goals vs. Pablo Haxobar at division2 =??? :fp: :fp: :fp: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hxgd

Postby Masa » May 27th, 2022, 11:27 am

You playing, sometimes you getting worse results. You are some random public turk, no one wants you in the team, you have zero record of games, goals, assists. Simple as that.

Masa

Postby hxgd » May 27th, 2022, 11:48 am

Masa wrote:You playing, sometimes you getting worse results. You are some random public turk, no one wants you in the team, you have zero record of games, goals, assists. Simple as that.

You also have zero records incase if you forget it. You are playing since 2015 and you got 0 trophies, 7 years wasted. To be honest I ain't gonna lie, this is something even a retarded can not reach. So I'd have to cheer you up for this kind of achievement. In next 20 years I think you can have a, uhmmm... Cup runner-up maybe? I think Hannes should remove the padding in that area for you, so you don't get upset for wasting 7 years for 0 trophies when you realize there is not even one in your profile.

hxgd

Next

Return to Videos and Screenshots