Haxball Tutorial for newer players

Show off your skills here!

Re: Haxball Tutorial for newer players

Postby Masa » May 27th, 2022, 11:54 am

How can you be so mad at me for the truth? My one HCL semifinal, still on Flash, is worth more than your entire career so why are you writing something to me haha.
  • 0

Masa
 
Posts: 129
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 62

Joined: February 21st, 2015, 7:08 pm

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: Haxball Tutorial for newer players

Postby Punisher » May 27th, 2022, 12:00 pm

Masa wrote:How can you be so mad at me for the truth? My one HCL semifinal, still on Flash, is worth more than your entire career so why are you writing something to me haha.


Anyone with a decent working brain can see who is the mad and who is the not. Your HCL semifinal means nothing since you don't win the competition. In next 7 years try to step up to the finals. And the next 7 years go ahead another run for winning the competition.

But for 14 years pray every day to god to not have your first HCL final versus Pablo Haxobar. Could be a big problem for ya. :oops:
  • 0

Punisher
 
Posts: 91
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 0
Reputation: 16

Joined: December 24th, 2020, 9:39 pm
Location: GHS Germany 3

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: Haxball Tutorial for newer players

Postby Masa » May 27th, 2022, 12:06 pm

As for not adding your team to the feedme, how can you be mad about that after what you are showing on the forum and fs's? Why would the admins risk adding you to the league to make you rq after 5 matchdays.

When you grow up, maybe you'll understand.
  • 0

Masa
 
Posts: 129
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 62

Joined: February 21st, 2015, 7:08 pm

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: Haxball Tutorial for newer players

Postby Punisher » May 27th, 2022, 12:12 pm

Masa wrote:As for not adding your team to the feedme, how can you be mad about that after what you are showing on the forum and fs's? Why would the admins risk adding you to the league to make you rq after 5 matchdays.

When you grow up, maybe you'll understand.


This has nothing to do with the convo I don't understand why did you mention this right now? Are you out of stock for arguments? If so, please say it. I won't make fun of you more, but if you are wondering a lot, yes they should've accepted my team over futsal players appear here for 1 season and then left because me and my friends had chance to win competitions and trophies here unlike pathetics like u, or division1 monkeys that finishes 3rd position every season quits league and 1 month later applying same team for div2 the next season. Even this is a big reason to accept me and people like me but I don't blame them anymore, I don't care about having a team anymore cuz I see its boring, organising players and stuff.

Anyways, I agree with you on that actually. When you grow up, you'll understand the worth and potential of wasted 7 years.
  • 0

Punisher
 
Posts: 91
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 0
Reputation: 16

Joined: December 24th, 2020, 9:39 pm
Location: GHS Germany 3

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: Haxball Tutorial for newer players

Postby Masa » May 27th, 2022, 12:17 pm

But what arguments can i have against a random with no haxball history? Actually, that's kind of the biggest argument. Well maybe what chance of trophies are you talking about when I often played against your team FS and im sure you would be one of the weaker even in the 2nd division. You're a disconnected person, it's sad to see. I won't write more here because you bored me little monkey.
  • 0

Masa
 
Posts: 129
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 62

Joined: February 21st, 2015, 7:08 pm

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: Haxball Tutorial for newer players

Postby Punisher » May 27th, 2022, 12:24 pm

Masa wrote:But what arguments can i have against a random with no haxball history? Actually, that's kind of the biggest argument. Well maybe what chance of trophies are you talking about when I often played against your team FS and im sure you would be one of the weaker even in the 2nd division. You're a disconnected person, it's sad to see. I won't write more here because you bored me little monkey.


Probably my "empty" career is bigger than your whole "full" carreer. The people you see as idol in your life were telling me in the private that I have a lot of potential, and I am the one of the most underrated players, all I just need to do is have playtime in division1 and people will start recognizing my skill level and stuff. I can name them tho, but do you really worth for this, I don't think so.

And lastly while you are playing for 7 years and no one except your fanboys like nik saying that you are good. Even there is no one in the thehax saying that you are good. You are just a monkey abusing 200 extrapolation and still suck on the field, no need to think a lot to see who's the little monkey here.

Next time we met put /extrapolation 40 and prove the character of yours if you have it even a bit. Oh my bad you don't have character since you got banned for using macro in the past. I think, I should not even care about you.

your attention is over cya kielbasa
  • 0

Punisher
 
Posts: 91
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 0
Reputation: 16

Joined: December 24th, 2020, 9:39 pm
Location: GHS Germany 3

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: Haxball Tutorial for newer players

Postby SuarezN7 » May 27th, 2022, 1:09 pm

Punisher wrote:
Masa wrote:You playing, sometimes you getting worse results. You are some random public turk, no one wants you in the team, you have zero record of games, goals, assists. Simple as that.


You also have zero records incase if you forget it. You are playing since 2015 and you got 0 trophies, 7 years wasted. To be honest I ain't gonna lie, this is something even a retarded can not reach. So I'd have to cheer you up for this kind of achievement. In next 20 years I think you can have a, uhmmm... Cup runner-up maybe? I think Hannes should remove the padding in that area for you, so you don't get upset for wasting 7 years for 0 trophies when you realize there is not even one in your profile.

Image


Masa wouldve had something there if only frenkie knew how to keep the ball in attack when leading.

Never forget ter vs g2
  • 8

User avatar
SuarezN7
 
Posts: 391
News Articles: 1
Reputation: 143

Joined: May 8th, 2014, 4:45 pm

Position: Forward

Re: Haxball Tutorial for newer players

Postby eri » May 27th, 2022, 3:02 pm

[/b]
People like masa, nik, eR and people like them will always tell you to use high extrapolation because that's the only way these monkeys can hit the fucking ball in 2022. They are simply retarded and have no vision about haxball. All they think about haxball is playing in attack corner 24/7 while losing 5-0 to any div2 team.


First of all, im playing with 88 extra and i would never tell someone to play with high extra since its all personal preference. Second, weren't you the guy that used cheats to have an advantage over your opponents? Also, didn't you use scripts to bypass the extrapolation limit?
  • 0

eri
 
Posts: 29
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 26

Joined: November 3rd, 2019, 10:57 am

Position: Forward

Re: Haxball Tutorial for newer players

Postby Sosa » May 27th, 2022, 3:14 pm

advice for new players, use extras that fit for you cuz it doesnt rly matter but make sure you can handle it or ull be baby kicking all the time, but the most important dont ever post on forum about others level cuz if u won u will be considered as arrogant, and if u didnt then u will looks like simple idiot
  • 0

User avatar
Sosa
 
Posts: 56
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 224

Joined: February 17th, 2019, 9:27 pm

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: Haxball Tutorial for newer players

Postby Punisher » May 27th, 2022, 3:15 pm

eri wrote:First of all, im playing with 88 extra and i would never tell someone to play with high extra since its all personal preference. Second, weren't you the guy that used cheats to have an advantage over your opponents? Also, didn't you use scripts to bypass the extrapolation limit?


Just because I can code cheats, it doesn't means that I use it. Elon Musk is making rockets. Does he going to Mars using them? No.

I use 40 extrapolation, how can I use extrapolation bypass? Is the limit 39?

And 5 days ago you said you are using 125 extrapolation and u added its " use 125 exp man it's goated extra" I can understand that you lowered your extrapolation but don't act like you don't act like that back in the days. You were telling everyone that 125 extrapolation is best.

And aren't you the one who wanted to buy this cheat 1 week ago to have advantage over other players? You wanted to pay 20 euro for yourself and nik. Now you talk like this to me? Better shut the fuck up.
  • 0

Punisher
 
Posts: 91
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 0
Reputation: 16

Joined: December 24th, 2020, 9:39 pm
Location: GHS Germany 3

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: Haxball Tutorial for newer players

Postby Katrina » May 27th, 2022, 3:29 pm

:popcorn:
  • 0

User avatar
Katrina
 
Posts: 74
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 600
Reputation: 93

Joined: July 20th, 2018, 10:53 am

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: Haxball Tutorial for newer players

Postby LaggerMet » May 27th, 2022, 7:10 pm

there are no newer players, this game is dead and you should let it die
  • 1

LaggerMet
 
Posts: 337
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 313

Joined: June 30th, 2013, 9:17 pm


Re: Haxball Tutorial for newer players

Postby Templle » May 27th, 2022, 11:16 pm

sw1zy wrote:Ajhax school <3

wanna join my school? i can teach you like skrej!
  • 0

Image
User avatar
Templle
 
Posts: 313
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 0
Reputation: 373

Joined: April 2nd, 2015, 7:20 pm

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: Haxball Tutorial for newer players

Postby Templle » May 27th, 2022, 11:18 pm

LaggerMet wrote:there are no newer players, this game is dead and you should let it die

Well, there are some newer players but the rooms that got DDOSed some years ago, spread bad stuff about haxball and a lot of people stopped coming.
It's sad to see the game dying in one hand. On the other hand, we still know that it has much to give, specially to people that don't have good pcs for example or for people that like to play this with friends. even for fun.
I'm happy to make the video even if tomorrow haxball is done. I know that at least i made something for someone (or not)
  • 0

Image
User avatar
Templle
 
Posts: 313
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 0
Reputation: 373

Joined: April 2nd, 2015, 7:20 pm

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: Haxball Tutorial for newer players

Postby Katrina » May 27th, 2022, 11:20 pm

LaggerMet wrote:there are no newer players, this game is dead and you should let it die


well there are a lot of new players in fm actually
  • 0

User avatar
Katrina
 
Posts: 74
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 600
Reputation: 93

Joined: July 20th, 2018, 10:53 am

Position: Defensive Midfielder

Re: Haxball Tutorial for newer players

Postby nik » May 28th, 2022, 11:47 am

Masa wrote:How can you be so mad at me for the truth? My one HCL semifinal, still on Flash, is worth more than your entire career so why are you writing something to me haha.

Bro i told u many times to stop talking with imbeciles :fp:
  • 1

User avatar
nik
 
Posts: 30
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 79

Joined: October 29th, 2016, 2:15 pm

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Re: Haxball Tutorial for newer players

Postby Templle » May 29th, 2022, 2:00 pm

Katrina wrote:
LaggerMet wrote:there are no newer players, this game is dead and you should let it die


well there are a lot of new players in fm actually

in aj we just got 3 new players.
last season we got Ice.
  • 0

Image
User avatar
Templle
 
Posts: 313
News Articles: 0
Betting Coins: 0
Reputation: 373

Joined: April 2nd, 2015, 7:20 pm

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: Haxball Tutorial for newer players

Postby Smith » May 29th, 2022, 3:37 pm

:sleep:
  • 0

User avatar
Smith
 
Posts: 53
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 1

Joined: May 16th, 2021, 2:45 pm
Location: Milan, Italy

Position: Goalkeeper

Re: Haxball Tutorial for newer players

Postby sw1zy » May 29th, 2022, 6:02 pm

SuarezN7 wrote:
Punisher wrote:
Masa wrote:You playing, sometimes you getting worse results. You are some random public turk, no one wants you in the team, you have zero record of games, goals, assists. Simple as that.


You also have zero records incase if you forget it. You are playing since 2015 and you got 0 trophies, 7 years wasted. To be honest I ain't gonna lie, this is something even a retarded can not reach. So I'd have to cheer you up for this kind of achievement. In next 20 years I think you can have a, uhmmm... Cup runner-up maybe? I think Hannes should remove the padding in that area for you, so you don't get upset for wasting 7 years for 0 trophies when you realize there is not even one in your profile.

Image


Masa wouldve had something there if only frenkie knew how to keep the ball in attack when leading.

Never forget ter vs g2
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • 0

User avatar
sw1zy
 
Posts: 174
News Articles: 0
Reputation: 115

Joined: January 11th, 2014, 8:07 pm

Position: Attacking Midfielder

Previous

Return to Videos and Screenshots

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests